The creator of some of the most popular and influential family-friendly TV shows in history.
Film Producer, Screenwriter, Actor, Songwriter, Television Producer, Film Score Composer
Facts of Dan Schneider
|Full Name:||Dan Schneider|
|Age:||57 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||January 14, 1966|
|Birth Place:||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Net Worth:||$35 million|
|Profession:||Film Producer, Screenwriter, Actor, Songwriter, Television Producer, Film Score Composer|
|When did Dan Schneider get married ? (married date):||, 2002|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Harry Schneider|
|Mother's Name:||Carol Schneider|
|Height / How tall :||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Eye Color:||Hazel Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Dan Schneider|
Who is Dan Schneider?
Dan Schneider is an actor, writer, and producer for television. Dan Schneider is the creator of several Nickelodeon sitcoms, including iCarly, Drake & Josh, Zoey 101, and many others. Schneider’s exit from Nickelodeon in 2018 devastated the hearts of many admirers.
How old is Dan Schneider? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Dan Schneider is 56 years old. Schneider was born on January 14, 1966, in Memphis, Tennessee, United States. The zodiac sign of Dan Schneider is a Capricorn by birth. His lucky color is Brown, and his lucky stone is Topaz.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Dan Schneider stands 6 feet 0 inches tall. He is 110 kg in weight. His eyes are brown, and his hair is blonde.
Dan Schneider: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Harry Schneider is his father’s name, and Carol Schneider is his mother’s name. He was raised by three older sisters. Dan Schneider is also the Schneiders’ youngest kid. He had a quiet and lovely upbringing, surrounded by love from his parents and sisters. Likewise, he is of American descent, although his ethnicity is uncertain.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Dan Schneider paid a visit to his old mater, White Station High School. He was voted Senior Class President during his senior year of high school.
After graduating from high school, he attended Harvard University. He dropped out of his father’s alma mater after the first semester. He later returned to Memphis and enrolled in the University of Memphis, now Memphis State University. Simultaneously, he began conducting computer repair work.
Relationship Stats: Dan Schneider is Married?
Schneider does have a wife. He married his longtime girlfriend Lisa Lillien in 2002. The bond between this couple has been exceedingly solid, with no signs of divorce on the horizon. They are quite happy together.
In terms of his prior relationship, Schneider began his career in the entertainment sector at the age of 18 in 1984. He was solely concerned with his career and avoided relationships until he met Lisa Lillie, the founder of The Hungry Girl empire.
Dan Schneider was fired from Nickelodeon and received a $7 million severance payment. Following that, his name began to appear in several rumors. Since then, the internet has become inundated with videos, blogs, and articles. He’s admitted to having a foot fetish.
Professional Career and Achievements
- A movie producer observed him while he was studying and pushed him to audition.
- He does, however, audition for the part and gets cast in it.
- Later, he moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in the entertainment sector.
- While still in Los Angeles, he supported himself by working as a pizza delivery boy.
- Schneider has also worked in show business since 1984.
- His debut film role was in “Making The Grade,” an adolescent comedy. His role was only for a short periperiodhneider performed in films such as Better Off Dead, Hot Resort, Happy Together, Listen To Me, The Big Picture, and a TV sitcom called Head Of The Class throughout the 1980s.
- Those were the busiest days of his life.
- In addition, Nickelodeon hired him for a new sketch comedy show for kids (1994-2005). He authored the pilot episode’s script the same year.
- Throughout the following seasons, he also worked on the show as a producer, executive producer, and writer. He also collaborated on the 1997 film Good Burger.
- Similarly, in 2002, he collaborated with a former ‘Friends’ producer to co-create the WB sitcom “What I like about you.”
- He returned to Nickelodeon in 2004 with the sitcom Drake & Josh.
- Similarly, he bestowed additional excellent shows to Nickelodeon, including iCarly, Zoey 101, Victorious, Sam & Cat, and Game Shakers.
- However, on March 26, 2018, Nickelodeon crushed the hearts of a million Schneider fans by revealing that his production deal will not be renewed.
How much does Dan Schneider earn? Net worth, Salary, House
Schneider’s first nomination came in 1995 for All That for Children’s Series-7 and Older. However, his first prize came in the year 2000 for ‘Best Comedy Film’ for ‘The Amanda Show.’ He had also been nominated for a lot of accolades since 2005. Furthermore, he got the ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’ for the second time in 2014 at the Kids’ Choice Awards.
Schneider’s net worth has grown significantly as a result of his hard work and dedication. His net worth is estimated to be over $30 million. His net worth, on the other hand, was $20 million a few years ago.
Social Media Profile
Schneider is active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. He has a large fan base. Similarly, he has over 176k followers on Facebook, 761k followers on Twitter, and, 270k followers on Instagram.
- 1 Who is Dan Schneider?
- 2 How old is Dan Schneider? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Dan Schneider: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Stats: Dan Schneider is Married?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does Dan Schneider earn? Net worth, Salary, House
- 9 Social Media Profile