Facts of Daniele Rugani
|Full Name:||Daniele Rugani|
|Age:||28 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||July 29, 1994|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Daniele Rugani|
Daniele Rugani is an Italian professional footballer who plays as a center back for Serie A club Juventus and the Italian national team. He started his professional career with Empoli in Serie B in 2013.
He also contributed to the club’s promotion to Serie A. He was also named Serie B Footballer of the Year for 2014. He won the Serie A championship with Juventus. In general, he is a gifted footballer.
Daniele Rugani, a Juventus footballer, has tested positive for coronavirus.
Rugani, who also represents Italy on the international stage, is the first player in Italy’s top league to contract the virus. Juventus, an Italian football club, announced on Wednesday that defender Daniele Rugani had tested positive for coronavirus.
Rugani, who also plays for the Italian national team, is the first player to test positive for the virus in the world’s top football league, as the epidemic continues to spread throughout the country. One day after the World Health Organization (WHO) called the outbreak a pandemic, the number of COVID-19 cases in Italy jumped to 12,462 infections on Wednesday.
Italy is the second-worst affected region, after China, with 827 deaths. After a player from an opposing team tested positive for the virus, Juventus’ Under-23 team had to go into self-quarantine. The quarantine period ended on March 9th, and none of the players showed any signs of illness.
- Being a member of the Juventus team.
- Being the first player to become infected with Coronavirus.
Daniele Rugani’s Parents: Who Are They?
Daniele Rugani was born on July 29, 1994, in Lucca, Italy. His race is white and his nationality is Italian. He will celebrate his 25th birthday with friends and family in 2019. His parents and relatives are Ubaldo Rugani and Lia Rugani.
There are no details about his brothers and sisters. His zodiac sign is Leo, and he is a Christian. No details about his schooling have yet been revealed.
How did Daniele Rugani get his start in football?
- Daniele Rugani began his football career in 2000, at the age of six, with the Tuscan club Empoli.
- For twelve years, he was a member of the club’s youth academy.
- In August 2012, Empoli loaned him to Juventus for a fee of 150,000 Euros.
- He was a regular starter for the club’s Primavera (under-20) youth squad during the 2012-2013 season, capturing the Coppa Italia Primavera.
- After that, Juventus bought him for 500,000 Euros in a co-ownership transaction on July 31, 2013.
- In the 2013-2014 Serie B season, Juventus loaned him back to Empoli for a season.
- On March 22, 2014, he scored his first professional goal against Reggina.
- In addition, he was named the 2014 Serie B Footballer of the Year.
- For the 2014-2015 season, he stayed with the club.
- He made his Serie A debut against Udinese on August 31, 2014.
- Juventus paid Empoli an extra 3.5 million Euros for the remaining half of Rugani’s registration rights on February 2, 2015.
- For the 2014-2015 season, he was named to the Serie A Team of the Year.
- In the summer of 2015, he returned to Juventus for the first time.
- On September 30, 2015, he made his UEFA Champions League debut against Sevilla.
- In December 2015, he made his Serie A debut for Juventus against Carpi.
- Furthermore, on April 24, 2016, he was booked for the first time in his Serie A career in a match against Fiorentina, receiving a yellow card.
- In his first season with the club, he won his first Serie A championship.
- On September 21, 2016, he scored his first Juventus goal against Cagliari.
- Later in the season, he sustained a strained collateral lateral ligament during a match against Palermo on September 25, 2016.
- On the 20th of October 2016, he returned to training.
- In December 2016, he signed a new contract extension with Juventus, committing to the club until 2021.
- After the club sold Leonardo Bonucci to Milan, he became the main central defender for Juventus in the 2017-2018 season.
- In March 2019, he signed a new contract extension with Juventus, committing to the club until June 2023.
- He has played for the Italian national team at different age levels throughout his international career.
- At the 2017 UEFA European U21 Championship, he was a member of the Italian U21 team that advanced to the semi-finals.
- On September 1, 2016, he made his senior international debut against France.
- He had previously been called up to Italy’s senior team for a Euro 2016 qualifying match.
- Boss Di Biagio named him to the Italy under-21 squad for the 2017 UEFA European Under-21 Championship in June 2017.
- However, Italy was eliminated in the semi-finals after a 3-1 loss to Spain on June 27.
Daniele Rugani’s Girlfriend: Who Is She?
Daniele Rugani is not married, but he has been dating Michela Persico, a television and sports journalist, since 2016. As of now, the couple is living a happy, trouble-free life. They seem to be having a great time. He is not gay and has a straight sexual orientation.
Daniele Rugani’s net worth
Daniele Rugani’s net worth is certain to be in the millions. His net worth is estimated to be €3 million as of 2020, while his exact salary is under review and will be added once we have more details. His football career is his main source of income. He is happy with what he is currently getting. He is now enjoying a lavish lifestyle.
Daniele Rugani’s height
Daniele Rugani is a dashing hunk with a muscular physique. He stands at a height of 6 feet 3 inches. His body weight is 84 kilograms. His other body dimensions have not yet been revealed, but they will be soon.
His eyes are blue, and his hair is a light brown color. Rugani recently tested positive for COVID-19, despite being asymptomatic, during the pandemic in Italy, on March 11th, 2020.