Randy "Duke" Johnson Jr. is an American football running back for the Houston Texans of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the third round of the 2015 NFL draft.
Facts of Duke johnson
|Full Name:||Duke johnson|
|Age:||29 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||September 23, 1993|
|Birth Place:||Florida, USA|
|Net Worth:||$3.05 million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Randy Johnson Sr.|
|Mother's Name:||Cassandra Mitchelle|
|Education:||University of Miami|
|Height / How tall :||5.9 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Gemini|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Duke johnson|
The amazing running back for the Houston Texans of the National Football League, Duke Johnson, has been labeled a bigger version of Chris Rainey by Muschamp who described him as a footballer with great competitive nature. According to Muschamp, the dude can full-speed, one-cut, and at the same time, get the ball vertical. He has the capability to make people miss in space, he also runs tough, runs hard, and makes his receptions count. Read more on his love life, a career highlight, and physical attributes.
Who are the parents of Duke Johnson?
Recalling his early life, Duke was born as Randy Johnson Jr in Florida, USA. His father is Randy Johnson Sr, who died in 2008 of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis when Duke just turned 14. His mother is Cassandra Mitchelle who is now in a second marriage to Miami Beach police detective Duane Mitchell. He is American by nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnicity. His birth sign is Libra.
Regarding his education, He attended Miami Norland Senior High School in Miami Gardens, Florida where he was considered the best running back prospect in the country by Rivals. After his graduation from high school, Duke proceeded to the University of Miami where he played football in his junior years. He had to forfeit his senior years to allow him to declare for the 2015 National Football League Draft.
When did Duke Johnson pursue his football career?
- Talking about his career, Duke has active in football since his school days. He placed 5th in the long jump event at the 2010 GMAC Qualifiers, with a jump of 6.60 meters. In 2011, he placed 4th in the 100 meters at the 3rd Annual Miramar Invitational, recording a career-best time of 10.62 seconds. He finished 3rd in the 200 meters at the FHSAA 3A District 16, with a time of 22.31 seconds.
- Johnson attended and played college football at the University of Miami from 2012 to 2014. In his freshman season, he rushed for 947 yards on 139 carries with ten touchdowns and caught 27 passes for 221 yards and one touchdown. He also threw an additional touchdown in a 41–40 loss to Virginia.
- On December 28, 2014, Johnson announced his decision to forgo his remaining eligibility and enter the 2015 NFL Draft. Johnson attended the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis and performed a few combine drills before sustaining a hamstring injury. Due to his hamstring, he skipped the three-cone drill and short shuttle and voluntarily chose to skip the bench press.
- The Cleveland Browns selected Johnson in the third round (77th overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft. Johnson was the sixth running back drafted in 2015. In the same year, the Cleveland Browns signed Johnson to a four-year, $3.10 million contract that includes a signing bonus of $710,092.
- Johnson shared the Browns’ backfield with Isaiah Crowell in the 2017 season. In Week 15, against the Baltimore Ravens, he became the first NFL running back since Herschel Walker in 1986-1988 to record at least 500 receiving yards in each of his first three seasons.
- On June 7, 2018, the Cleveland Browns signed Johnson to a three-year, $15.61 million contract extension with $7.75 million guaranteed and a signing bonus of $3 million.
- On August 8, 2019, Johnson was traded to the Houston Texans for a conditional 2020 fourth-round pick that can become a third-round pick if active on the Texans roster for 10 games.
Is Duke Johnson married?
There is no information available on online sites regardings his present and past affairs and his personal life. That means, he is a quite secretive person and likes to make him in a low profile. In the case the information about his affairs came out in the future, we will let you know.
How much net worth does Duke Johson own?
Duke Johnson is an American football player who earned the sum of the amount of money from his career. As per online sites, his estimated net worth and salary are under review. Rod has earned his net worth mostly through his football career.
How tall is Duke Johnson?
Observing his body statistics, Duke stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m) and weighs 95 kg (210 lb). However, the summary of his general body statistics is still not known. In this case of disclosure, we will let you know.