Dusan Tadic is an international footballer who currently plays as an attacking midfielder for the National Team of Serbia and Dutch club Ajax.
Facts of Dusan Tadic
|Full Name:||Dusan Tadic|
|Age:||33 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||November 20, 1988|
|Birth Place:||Backa Topola, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Net Worth:||11 Million Euro|
|Salary:||3.5 Million Euro|
|When did Dusan Tadic get married ? (married date):||, 2013|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Petar Tadic|
|Mother's Name:||Mary Tadic|
|Height / How tall :||5.11 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Dusan Tadic|
Dusan Tadic is an international footballer who currently plays as an attacking midfielder for the National Team of Serbia and Dutch club Ajax. The 29-years old footballer played for AIK Backa Topola, Vojvodina, Groningen, Southhampton, and Twente previously. Today, let’s discover the facts related to Dusan Tadic wiki, bio, career, and net worth.
What is Dusan Tadic known for?
- An international footballer plays as an attacking midfielder for the National Team of Serbia and Dutch club Ajax.
Where was Dusan Tadic born?
Back to his early life, Dusan Tadic was born in Backa Topola, SFR Yugoslavia. Regarding his nationality, Tadic is Serbian. Tadic was born to his father Petar Tadic, and mother Mary Tadic and grew up with his brother. Apart from this his other information like childhood, education, etc was yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosure, we will let you know.
When did Dusan Tadic pursue his football career?
- Following his youth career, Dusan Tadic played for AIK Backa Topola and Vojvodina. In 2006, he was promoted to a senior team of Vojvodina but later left the club after scoring 29 goals in 107 games.
- Tadic was a member of the team that held the second position in the Serbian Cup (2006-07, 2009-010).
- On July 1, 2010, Tadic was transferred to FC Groningen with the transfer fee of £990K and made his debut against Ajax where he provides assists for Tim Matavz in a 2-2 draw.
- His first goal came on December 18, 2010, over Excelsior in a 2-2- tie. He left the club in 2012 after making 72 appearances scoring 14 goals.
- Tadic moved to FC Twente on July 1, 2012, with the transfer fee of £4.95 million and scored two goals in his debut match in August 2012.
- He was signed by Southampton with the transfer fee of £12.60million on July 8, 2014, on a four-year contract.
- Tadic later made his competitive debut in a 1-2 loss against Liverpool on 17 August. He scored his first goal for the club with a penalty against Arsenal at League Cup on 23 September.
- Tadic had a penalty against Burnley on 13 December which was saved by Tom Heaton as the team went on to lose 0-1. He has so far scored 17 goals in 126 appearances.
- He then joined Dutch club Ajax in June 2018 and also went on to score the 3rd goal in a match against Real Madrid in March 2019 that knocked the defending champions out of the Champions League.
- has been honored with Eredivisie top assists(2010-2014), Serbian SuperLiga Team of the Season (2009-010), and Serbian Player of the Year (2016).
- Moves to his international career, Dusan Tadic made his international debut with the Serbia U-19 with whom he played 3 games scoring 2 goals.
- Tadic then played 11 matches for Serbia U-21 from 2007 to 2010. He was invited to 3 games for the 2008 Summer Olympics along with Serbian team captain Vladimir Stojkovic.
- He has represented his youth team at the 2007 UEFA European Under-19 Championship and the 2009 UEFA European U-21 Championship.
- On December 14, 2008, Tadic earned his first senior cap under the coach Radomir Antic. He scored his first international goal at the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualification against Wales on September 11, 2012. He was also included for the FIFA World Cup 2018 and appeared in every group stage game.
- Tadic has been capped 61 times for his national team scoring 14 goals. He is supported by Nemanja Matic in international games.
Does Dusan Tadic was married?
Reflecting on his personal life, Dusan Tadic is married to his beloved wife, Dragana Vukanac since 2013. The couple dated for several years before tying the knot five years ago.
As of 2019, The couple has three children named Vasily (10), Veljko (7), and Tara (2). 5 years from 2018 and still counting, the marriage of Dusan and Dragana has been very stable and there are no rumors of divorce or separation.
Away from football, Dusan often finds himself on the basketball court with close friends. Just like football, he also follows the Basketball Leauge of Serbia.
How much is Dusan Tadic’s net worth?
As of 2019, Tadic’s net worth is expected to be about $10 million. He currently lives in an apartment in England, United Kingdom. His salary for the 2019 season is reportedly around £26,000.
Similarly, In 2016, Tadic’s market value was estimated at £15.30 million and his current market value is estimated to be around £13.50 million.
Further, Tadic has a Porche car which costs £60,000. He is currently banned from driving as he was found overspeeding his car back in November.
How tall is Dusan Tadic?
Getting to know Dusan Tadic’s body statistics surely helps get a complete picture of him. Starting off, he is handsome and has a typical Alvaro Morata Spanish look with a height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs is unknown. Similarly, his eyes color is brown and his hair is black. His other body information is yet to be revealed. In the case of revealed, we will let you know.