Facts of Evan Rachel Wood
|Full Name:||Evan Rachel Wood|
|Age:||35 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||September 07, 1987|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Evan Rachel Wood|
Evan Rachel Wood is an actress, model, and singer from the United States. She rose to prominence in 2016 as the star of HBO’s Westworld, for which she received a Critics’ Choice Award and a Golden Globe nomination.
Wood is best known for her role as Tracy Freeland, a troubled adolescent in the teen drama film Thirteen, for which she was nominated for a Golden Globe (2003). She’s also known for her roles in American Gothic (1995–96) and Once and Again (1999–2002), Digging to China (1997), Little Secrets (2001), and HBO’s drama TV series True Blood (2009-2011). Her music group, Rebel and a Basketcase (2016–2017), is also well-known.
Evan Rachel Wood is well-known for what she does.
Evan Rachel Wood is best known for her role as Tracy Freeland in the teen drama film Thirteen (2003), for which she received a Golden Globe nomination, and later for HBO’s Mildred Pierce (2011), for which she received a Golden Globe and Emmy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress, and TV shows such as True Blood (2009-2011).
When is Evan Rachel Wood from?
Wood was born in the city of Raleigh, North Carolina, in the United States. Sara Lynn Moore, her mum, is an actress, producer, and acting coach. Ira David Wood III, her father, is a well-known actor, musician, and the Executive Director of Theatre in the Park, a local community theater company.
Ira David Wood IV, who is also an actress, Dana, and Thomas, as well as a sister named Aden, are Wood’s three daughters. Carol Winstead Wood, her paternal aunt, worked as a production designer in Hollywood. She was raised in a Christian household as a child.
Wood and her brothers were active members of Theatre in the Park as children, and she and her brothers appeared in many of her father’s productions. She was also a martial artist in her adolescence, earning a black belt in taekwondo at the age of 12.
Wood’s parents divorced in 1996, and she moved to her mother’s hometown of Los Angeles County, California, with her mother. Wood attended Cary Elementary School in Cary, North Carolina, and Laurel Springs School for a short period. She was then home-schooled until she graduated from high school at the age of 15. Wood is of white ethnicity and is of American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Virgo, and her religion is Judaism.
What does Evan Rachel Wood do for a living?
- Wood started her acting career in 1994, starring in a number of small television films.
- In 1995, she made her television debut in the small role series American Gothic.
- In 1999, she appeared in the television show Once and Again as Jessie Sammler’s supporter.
- In the low-budget 1997 film Digging to China, Wood made his first big screen appearance.
- Wood made her feature film debut as a teenager in 2002’s Little Secrets. Her big break came in the film Thirteen, which she appeared in in 2003. She was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Drama and a Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Award for Best Actress for her performance.
- Wood proceeded to work in independent films such as Pretty Persuasion (2005), Down in the Valley (2005), and Running with Scissors (2006), as well as in the major studio output Across the Universe (2007).
- Wood has acted in more commercial films since 2008, such as The Wrestler (2008), Whatever Works (2009), and The Ides of March (2011).
- She also returned to television, starring as Queen Sophie-Anne in True Blood from 2009 to 2011 and as Mildred Pierce’s daughter in the HBO miniseries Mildred Pierce (2011), for which she earned Golden Globe and Emmy Award nominations for Best Supporting Actress. She currently stars as Dolores Abernathy, a sentient android in HBO’s Westworld, for which she earned a Critics’ Choice Award and Golden Globe and Emmy Award nominations.
Evan Rachel Wood’s height
Rachel Wood, an American actress, stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches. She is now 32 years old and yet exudes the same glitz and glitter as she did when she was 22. Her body is slender and she weights 54 kilograms.
Her hair is red, and her eyes are blue, and she is a single mother. In addition, her body measurements are 34-26-34 inches. Her bra size is 32B, her dress size is 4 (US), and she wears a size 9 shoe (US). Her sexual identity is bisexual.
Evan Rachel Wood’s net worth
As of 2020, Evan Rachel Wood’s net worth is projected to be $8 million. Her professional career as an actress and model has netted her a large amount of money. This is the culmination of her hard work in the film industry for over two and a half decades, which has finally paid off handsomely.
She acts as a model for prestigious companies such as Creative Artists Agency and Circle Talent Agency. She also makes money by endorsing brands. In 2010, she and Chris Evans were selected as the faces of Gucci’s Guilty fragrance. Her automobiles, real estate, and other companies are currently being investigated.
Rachel Evan Wood, What happened to her?
Wood told a Rolling Stone reporter in 2016 that she had been assaulted twice in the past. Wood clarified that anytime her named ex-boyfriend threatened or assaulted her, she would cut her wrist to avoid the assault. She also posted a picture of her scarred wrists on Instagram, with her eyes closed and lying on a pillow next to her scarred wrist. Wood appeared as a rape victim and sexual assault survivor before the United States House Judiciary Subcommittee on Violence, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations in February 2018.
Evan Rachel Wood is dating who?
Evan’s current relationship status is single. She was, however, already married and had a variety of affairs. After meeting at the Sundance Film Festival in 2005, Wood started dating English actor Jamie Bell for a year.Wood and Bell rekindled their relationship five years after their first split in 2011.
Wood and Bell married on October 30, 2012, in a small ceremony, and have one son, Jack Matfin Bell, who was born on July 29, 2013. Wood and Bell declared their separation in May 2014, after 19 months of marriage. In January 2017, Wood announced her engagement to Zach Villa, a Rebel and Basketcase bandmate.
They called off their engagement in September 2017. From 2007 to 2010, Wood was in a relationship with Marilyn Manson. Wood came out as bisexual in 2011, and she revealed it on Twitter.