Griffin Gluck is an American actor, model, and social media personality. He is best known for portraying the lead roles of Mason Warner in the TV series "Private Practice" and Charlie in the TV series "Red Band Society".
Facts of Griffin Gluck
|Full Name:||Griffin Gluck|
|Age:||23 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||August 24, 2000|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Griffin Gluck|
Griffin Gluck is an American actor, model, and social media personality. He is best known for portraying the lead roles of Mason Warner in the TV series “Private Practice” and Charlie in the TV series “Red Band Society”. Griffin Gluck has also appeared as Rafe Khatchadorian in the movie “Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life” and Jack Dunkleman in the movie “Tall Girl”.
Bio, Age, Parents, Nationality
Griffin Gluck was born in Los Angeles, California, U.S. on August 24, 2000. His birth name is Griffin Alexander Gluck. He holds an American nationality and belongs to a Multiracial ethnic background. His zodiac sign is Virgo. Gluck’s age is 22 years old.
He was born to his father, Cellin Gluck who is a film director and producer, and his mother, Karin Beck who is a line producer. He has an older sister, Caroline Paris Gluck who is an actress.
His paternal grandparents were Sumi Hiramoto (grandmother) and Jay Fred Gluck (grandfather) who was a prominent historian, archaeologist, and Japanophile. He is of Japanese and Austrian Jewish descent from his father’s side and German, English, Scottish, Irish, and Polish ancestry from his mother’s side.
Quick Facts About Griffin Gluck
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Date of Birth||24 August 2000|
|Age||22 Years Old|
Griffin must have graduated from high school by now. There is no information available about the school he attended. We will make the necessary changes as soon as possible.
Griffin Gluck: Career, Net Worth 2023
As of 2023, Griffin has an estimated net worth of $2.6 million. His net worth is expected to grow in the future as he is still active in his career.
Currently, Griffin Gluck is living in Los Angeles with his mother, father, and sister.
- Griffin Gluck started acting in a summer children’s showcase of “Guys & Dolls” at Palisades Playhouse with his sister, Caroline Paris Gluck.
- His first major role was as a three-year-old in a short film, “Time Out” which was directed by Robbie Chafitz and co-produced by his father, Cellin Gluck.
- In 2011, he appeared as Michael in the film “Just Go with It”. His performance in this movie led him to a “Young Artist Award” nomination.
- Thereafter, he was featured in the TV series, “Private Practice” as Mason Warner.
- In 2013, Griffin appeared in an American sitcom called “Back in the Game” from 20th Century Fox TV which aired from September 25, 2013, to December 11, 2013.
- In 2014, he co-starred as Charlie on the Fox series “Red Band Society”.
- In 2015, he appeared in several films and TV series including, including the films: “Batman vs. Robin”, “Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant”, “All Hallows’ Eve 2” and the TV series: “About a Boy”, “Cuckoo”, “Life in Pieces”.
- In 2016, Griffin got his first film lead role playing Rafe Khatchadorian in the movie “Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life” which was based on one of the hit novels of James Patterson. The same year, he also appeared on the TV show “Impastor” and the comedy film “Why Him?”.
- In 2017, he portrayed the character of ‘Dylan’ in two episodes of the TV series “The Mick”.
- In 2018, he has also performed as a voice artist in the American computer-animated film “The Boxcar Children: Surprise Island”.
- He also played the role of Sam Ecklund in both seasons of the Netflix mockumentary television series “American Vandal”.
- On September 13, 2019, he has also appeared in Netflix’s original movie “Tall Girl” as Jack Dunkleman.
- Recently, he has been featured in the movie: “Dinner in America” (2020) as Kevin and in the TV series: “Locke & Key” as Gabe.
Relationship Status of Griffin Gluck
Currently, Griffin Gluck is living his single life. Previously, Gluck was in a relationship with Sabrina Carpenter who is a renowned singer and actress. They met each other for the first while filming the 2019 Netflix movie, “Tall Girl” and began dating.
Before the pandemic of COVID-19, Carpenter also accompanied Gluck to the New York premiere of his latest film “Big Time Adolescence” where the couple walked the red carpet separately but then got cozy together at the after-party. However, the couple got recently broke up but what led them to separate hasn’t been confirmed yet.
Once, Griffin Gluck had a romantic relationship with a girl named Natalie Jones.
Body Measurement – Height, Weight
Griffin Gluck is a handsome man. He stands at a height of 1.71 m (5 feet and 8 inches) tall and has a body weight of 68 kg (149 lbs.). His body measurements are 42-30-35 inches. He has a fair complexion with Dark Brown hair and blue pair of eyes. He wears a shoe size of 9 (UK). His sexual orientation is straight.
Griffin Gluck’s Awards and Nominations
- Griffin Gluck was nominated in the category of “Best Performance in a Feature Film – Supporting Young Actor” for his work in Just Go with It at the 33rd Young Artist Awards.
- In 2017, he was nominated in the category of “Best Young Ensemble Cast in a Feature Film -Young Entertainer Award ” for his work in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life.
FAQs of Griffin Gluck
Are Griffin Gluck and Sabrina still together?
Unfortunately, they never spoke out about the rumored relationship, so it’s unclear what went wrong, but they split up in August 2020, according to Bustle.
What age is Griffin Gluck?
He is 22 years old
Who does Jesse Spencer date?
Jesse Spencer, who plays Captain Matthew Casey on the popular show, married in 2020! In a small ceremony in her hometown of Neptune, Florida, he married research scientist Kali Woodruff.