Hallie Jackson is an American television journalist.
Facts of Hallie Jackson
|Full Name:||Hallie Jackson|
|Age:||38 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||April 29, 1984|
|Birth Place:||Yardley, Pennsylvania, U.S|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||David Jackson|
|Mother's Name:||Heidi Jackson|
|Education:||Pennsbury High School|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Eye Color:||Hazel Brown|
|Waist Size:||36 inch|
|Bra Size:||25 inch|
|Hip Size:||36 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Hallie Jackson|
Who is Hallie Jackson?
Hallie Jackson is an American television journalist. She presently serves as NBC News Chief White House Correspondent, as well as an anchor for MSNBC and a fill-in anchor for Today. Prior to joining NBC, she worked for a number of news agencies.
How old is Hallie Jackson? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Hallie Jackson stands 5 feet 6 inches tall. She is 59 kg in weight. Her eyes are Hazel Brown, and her hair is brown. Hallie Jackson’s physical measurements are 36-25-36 inches.
Hallie Jackson: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Jackson was born Hallie Marie Jackson on April 29, 1984, and was raised by her mother, Heidi Jackson, in Yardley, Pennsylvania. David Jackson is her father’s name. There is nothing known about her siblings. She is of English-Scottish ancestry.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
In terms of education, writer Jackson graduated from Yardley High School in 2002 and went on to attend Pennsbury High School in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania for secondary school. She attended Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland, and earned a Phi Beta Kappa Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science in 2006.
Relationship Stats: Hallie Jackson is Single?
Hallie Jackson and her husband are, in fact, divorced. However, it is unknown when the pair split and called it quits on their marriage. Jackson married her spouse, Doug Hitchner, in 2011. Hallie and Dough met in college and began dating while still in school.
Jackson Hallie’s Marriage to Doug Hitchner
Hallie Jackson, NBC News’ lead White House reporter, married her high school sweetheart Doug Hitchner in 2011. She’s been able to keep her personal life private. As far as we know, Hallie proposed to Doug in 2010, while she was working for the WFSB news channel.
Doug, her spouse, is a baseball player who used to play for his coworkers. Hallie has never talked publicly about her engagement, but she was recently pictured wearing a gorgeous engagement ring.
Hallie and her husband tied the knot in mid-2011 in Perkasie, Pennsylvania, in Bucks County, shocking everyone with their wedding vows. Their wedding ceremony was traditional, and their family and close friends were there. Frank Thorp and Hallie Jackson, are they married?
Until today, Hallie Jackson has not been married to Frank Thorp. Jackson and Thorp are identified with one another due to a pre-existing sentimental attachment. Jackson, the in-charge White House reporter, is expecting a kid with her collaborator Frank.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Hallie Jackson is an American television journalist.
- She presently serves as NBC News Chief White House Correspondent, as well as an anchor for MSNBC and a fill-in anchor for Today.
- Prior to joining NBC, she worked for a number of news agencies.
- Hallie Jackson was born Hallie Marie Jackson on April 29, 1984, in Yardley, Pennsylvania, and was raised by her mother, Heidi Jackson.
- Her father’s name is David Jackson.
- Hallie then enrolled at Johns Hopkins University in 2006, where she received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Phi Beta Kappa.
- Jackson is a millionaire with a net worth of $1 million dollars who works as an American TV journalist and earns roughly $201,000 per year.
- Hallie Jackson’s physical measurements are 36-25-36 inches.
- Her height is 5 feet 6 inches, and she weighs 59 kilograms.
- Hallie has chestnut brown hair and hazel brown eyes.
Rumors and Controversy
She recently highlighted the foods she suggests for busy business travelers like herself who must rush from one spot to another.
She claims to have found the required diet in baby food, which she claims is totally safe for adults. The fact that they are still exploring whether the diet is healthful enough for grownups, on the other hand, is raising debate.
How much does Hallie Jackson earn? Net worth
Hallie Jackson is an American television journalist and Chief White House reporter with a net worth of $1.5 million and an annual income of $75,000
Social Media Profile
Hallie Jackson is a frequent user of social media. She is active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. She has over 31.1k Facebook followers, 484.9k Twitter followers, and 56.3 Instagram followers.
- 1 Who is Hallie Jackson?
- 2 How old is Hallie Jackson? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Hallie Jackson: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Stats: Hallie Jackson is Single?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 Rumors and Controversy
- 9 How much does Hallie Jackson earn? Net worth
- 10 Social Media Profile