Joseph Momoa is an American actor, writer, director, producer, and model.
Facts of Jason Momoa
|Full Name:||Jason Momoa|
|Age:||43 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||August 01, 1979|
|Birth Place:||Hawaii, USA|
|Net Worth:||$4 M|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Joseph Momoa|
|Mother's Name:||Coni Momoa|
|Education:||University of Hawaii|
|Height / How tall :||6.4 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Jason Momoa|
An American actor, writer, director, producer, and model is named as Joseph Jason Namakaeha Momoa. He is professionally named as Jason Momoa. He is best known for his television roles as Ronon Dex on the military science fiction television series Stargate Atlantis (2004-2009), Khal Drogo in the HBO fantasy television series Game of Thrones (2011-2012), and as Declan Harp in the Netflix series Frontier (2016-present). He portrays Aquaman in the DC Extended Universe, beginning with the 2016 superhero film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the 2017 ensemble Justice League, and the 2018 solo film Aquaman. He is a very talented actor.
Gossips and Rumors
Aquaman star Jason Momoa is fulfilling a lifelong dream hosting Saturday Night Live and the Game of Thrones reprised his role as Khal Drago for a quick skit. Jason Momoa Responds To Reports Ben Affleck And Henry Cavill Are Leaving DC Movies. The members of the Justice League have successfully battled a whole franchise’s worth of world-destroying supervillains, but they’ve yet to overcome one simple challenge: actors who want to move on. This year marks Momoa’s big turn as the star of a stand-alone DC movie. “Aquaman,” in theaters Dec. 21, doesn’t feature a cameo from any previous DC Justice League member, but it does include a direct reference to the shenanigans that went down in 2017’s “Justice League” and therefore assuredly takes place in the same (so far unrebooted) universe.
- As Khal Drogo in the hit HBO series, Game of Thrones.
- As Ronon Dex on the military science fiction television series Stargate Atlantis (2004-2009).
Early Life of Jason Momoa
On 1st August 1979, Jason was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, the U.S. with the birth name of Joseph Jason Namakaeha Momoa. He was born to Coni Momoa and Joseph Momoa. His father is of Native Hawaiian descent, while his mother is of German, Irish, and Native American ancestry. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is mixed(German, Irish, and Native American). As a child, he moved to Norwalk, Iowa, where he raised by his mother. There is no information regarding his siblings.
Regarding his education, he graduated from the University of Hawaii.
Body Features of Jason Momoa
Jason has got a very attractive personality as well as body features. He is a tall man. He has a height of about 193 cm or 6 feet and 4 inches. He has a green eye color with brown hair color. He has a French cut beard and has a distinct cut mark on his left eyebrow. He is a very handsome person. His other body measurement will be updated soon. With his charming smile, he attracts a lot of people towards him.
Career of Jason Momoa
- Jason started his career when he was discovered by international designer Takeo Kikuchi in the year 1998.
- He also won Hawaii’s Model of the Year 1999 and hosted the Miss Teen Hawaii contest.
- He then worked part-time in a surf shop before being cast in the action drama series Baywatch Hawaii, where he appeared as Jason Ioane (1999-2001).
- He appeared in North Shore (2004-2005), Johnson Family Vacation (2004), and Stargate: Atlantis (2005-2009).
- He also appeared as Roman in four episodes of the comedy-drama television series The Game (2009).
- He portrayed the title protagonist in Conan the Barbarian (2011).
- He gained his role of Khal Drogo on HBO’s Game Of Thrones through his audition, in which he performed a Haka, one of many intimidating Maori war dances traditionally used on the battlefield.
- He directed and co-wrote Road to Paloma (2014), an American drama thriller film.
- In June 2014, Momoa was reported to have been cast in the role of Aquaman in the superhero film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- He also starred in the 2014 sci-fi horror movie, Debug.
- He was also cast in Braven which was released on 2nd February 2018.
- He signed onto the official Just Cause movie series in early 2017.
- In July 2018, Momoa was cast for Apple’s upcoming future-based drama series See.
Affairs of Jason Momoa
Jason is a married man. He married Lisa bonnet in the year 2007 and the couple is still together. They are happy and with two children and the couple don’t seem like getting a divorce anytime soon. They are enjoying their life a lot.
Previously, he has been in a couple of relationships prior to his current married life. He has been in a romantic relationship with the Australian actress Simmone Jade Mackinnon with whom he was from 2004 to 2006.
Net Worth of Jason Momoa
The net worth of this famous actor and model is estimated to have $4 Million as of 2018. He is earning a good amount of money from his career. His exact salary has not been revealed yet and will be updated very soon. He is very successful in his private life as well as in his professional life.