An American actress, model, and director, Kristen Stewart is the first actress in the United States to win the Cesar Awar and is known for her role in the series "Twilight series".
Facts of Kristen Stewart
|Full Name:||Kristen Stewart|
|Age:||33 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||April 09, 1990|
|Birth Place:||California, USA|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||Yes|
|Father's Name:||John Stewart|
|Mother's Name:||Jules Mann-Stewart|
|Education:||University of California, Los Angeles|
|Height / How tall :||5.5 inch|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Waist Size:||22 inch|
|Bra Size:||32 inch|
|Hip Size:||34 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Kristen Stewart|
Success is always something completely different to people. I feel like I've succeeded, if I'm doing something that makes me happy and I'm not lying to anybody
I think romance is anything honest. As long as it's honest, it's so disarming
I have been criticized a lot for not looking perfect in every photograph. I'm not embarrassed about it. I'm proud of it. If I took perfect pictures all the time, the people standing in the room with me, or on the carpet, would think, 'What an actress! What a faker!'
An American actress, model, and director, Kristen Stewart is the first actress in the United States to win the Cesar Award. She is known for her role in the series “Twilight series”. She was also the highest-paid actress in the world in 2010 and 2012.
What is Kristen Stewart famous for?
- Famous as an American actress, model, and director
- Famous as the 1st American actress to win the Cesar Award
When was Kristen Stewart born?
Kristen Stewart was born on 9th April 1990 in Los Angels, California, US. Her birth name is Kristen Jaymes Stewart. American is her nationality. Her ethnicity is English. Aries is her zodiac sign.
She was born to John Stewart(father) and Australian mother, Jules Mann Stewart. She has an older brother, Cameron, and two adopted brothers, Dana and Taylor. Her father was a television producer and screenwriter while her mother was a director.
She was raised in her hometown, Los Angels. She did her schooling at Wildhood high School. She got a role in Disney channel’s thirteen years at the age of 8.
She acted in the movie “The Safety of Objects(2001) and “Panic Room”(2002) as a junior artist and was also nominated for a young artist award for her acting.
How is Kristen Stewart’s career?
- Kristen Stewart entered the field of acting in 1999 at the age of 9 and gained attention in 2002 through her performance in the movie, “Panic room”.
- She was starred in the movie “Catch that Kid” at the age of 14 in 2004. In the same year, she acted in the movie “Undertow”.
- -She acted in the movie “Zathura: A Space Adventure”(2005) and “Fierce People”(2005). In the year 2007, she appeared played in the film “In the Land of Women” and in “Into the Wild”.
- -In the year 2008, she played the starring role of Bella in the romantic movie “Twilight” and she got an appreciation for her role. She was also nominated for the Young Artist Award 2008.
- She again played the role of Bella in the movie’s sequel “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” and also starred in the movie “The Yellow Handkerchief” in 2009. These two movies were bigger hits than the previous one.
- -She reprised her role in “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” in 2010. In the same year, she got a “Milan International Film Festival Award” for Best actress and “BAFTA Rising Star Award”.
- She also ranked #3 in FHM Online’s “Sexiest Women in the World” and ranked #13 in the magazine’s list of “Sexiest Women in the World”.
- -In 2012, she concluded her role as Bella in the series “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Down-Part Two” and she also starred in the movie “Snow White and the Huntsman(2012)” in the role of Snow White.
- -She acted in the movie “Clouds of Sis Maria” in 2014. She was highly appreciated for her role in the movie. She also played a role in the movie “Still Alice” in the same year.
- She won a Cesar Award for Best Supporting Actress(2014) and became the 1st American actress to win that award.
- -In the year 2016, she starred in the movie “Cafe Society” and she also appeared in the music video for the Rolling Stones’ single “Ride’Em on Down”. She hosted Saturday Night Live show in 2017.
- -She played the role of Bridget in the movie “Lizzie” in January 2018. In the same year, she played the role of Savannah in the movie “JT LeRoy”.
- -She is set to play the most prominent female member of the Beat Generation as announced in May 2019.
- She will appear in her upcoming projects that include the films, ‘Against All Enemies’ and ‘Underwater’ in 2019.
How is Kristen Stewart’s personal life?
The American actress, Kristen Stewart is currently in a relationship with a New Zeland model, Stella Maxwell since May 2019. They had been in a relationship before as well back in 2016.
Kristen’s sexual orientation is bisexual. She accepted herself as a bisexual in an interview with “The Guardian” in 2017.
Stewart had dated Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson in 2009 and eventually broke up in 2013. Kisten also had been rumored for getting married to Robert Sander (19 years older than her) in 2012.
What is the net worth of Kristen Stewart?
The American actress, Kristen Stewart has an estimated net worth of $70 million USD in 2019.
Kristen was listed as the highest-earning female actress for two times in the Vanity Fair “Hollywood Top Earners List of 2010”, with $28.5 million and by Forbes in 2012, with total earnings of $34.5 million.
Also in 2011, she was named number one on Forbes’ list of “Hollywood’s Best Actors for the Buck”.
Kristen lives a luxurious lifestyle with her money earned from her movies and endorsements. She is also the brand ambassador of Chanel and Balenciaga fashion brands.
How tall is Kristen Stewart?
The 29year aged, Kristen Stewart has a well-maintained body. She stands at a height of 5ft 5 inches(1.65m) and a bodyweight of 54 kg.
she has a fair complexion with dark brown hair and green eyes. Her body measurement is 32-22-34 inches.