Facts of Mia Swier
|Full Name:||Mia Swier|
|Age:||37 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||September 01, 1985|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Mia Swier|
Mia Swier is an American writer and producer at Fox Networks who has worked in several TV shows now for a decade establishing herself as a renowned personality working behind the scenes. Swier is popularly known as the long-term girlfriend and spouse of popular actor and singer, Darren Criss.
Swier also has a successful music career as a vocalist and bassist as she has been a part of a number of bands including “Shoot the Freak”, “Guns ‘n Hoses” and “Mad Moon Riot”. She also has established her own production house, “Von Glitz productions” in 2012. Besides, Swier isn’t so popular in social media as she just started using her Instagram: @glitzvonqueen.
What is Mia Swier Famous for?
- Famous as a writer and as the spouse of popular actor and singer, Darren Criss.
Where was Mia Swier Born?
Mia Swier was born on September 1, 1985, in Alabama, United States. Her birth name is Mia Elan Swier. Her nationality is American. Swier belongs to White ethnicity while Virgo is her zodiac sign.
Mia was born in a well-to-do family in Alabama, where she had a great childhood. Her father, Laszlo Von Glitz also worked as a painter before. She attended Indian Springs school in 1988, after graduation in 2003, she then got shifted to Alabama at the age of 10.
Later, she returned back to New York to pursue higher studies at New York University. She graduated from the university earning a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Science, Mass Communication, and Media Studies in 2007.
A year later, in 2008, she got enrolled at the New York Film Academy to study a course on Filmmaking.
Mia Swier’s Career Highlights
- Mia Swier started her professional career as a producer while she was studying at New York University in 2004.
- She worked as a production assistant at the White Cherry Entertainment for over 2 years till 2006. During the tenure at the house, she produced several national live-televised events including “Thanksgiving Day Parade” and “SuperBowl”.
- In 2005, she worked as a production intern at “ABC Television Network”. A year later, she moved to USA Networks and began working as a Nashville Star Production Star.
- In 2007, Swier joined NBS where she worked as an intern in the extremely popular live television show, “Saturday Night Live”.
- Two years later, in 2009, she switched the network and began working as an associate producer in “Showtime Networks Inc.” for 3 years. During which, she produced content for several television shows and movies like, “Dexter”, “The Twilight Saga”, “The Daytime Emmy Awards”, “The Tony Danza Show”.
- In 2009, along with Dan Bricker, she co-founded the film production company, “Effin Media”. Along with the company, she co-wrote and directed the documentary, “A(Not So) Civil Union” and “Somewhere Between”.
- In 2012, she began working as a writer cum producer at Fox Network’s Special Ops department where she further worked on shows like “The Mindy Project”, “Glee”, and “Teen Choice Awards”.
- Swier also became the founder and director of her production house, “Von Glitz productions” the same ear in 2012.
- Swier also has a music career as she even formed a rock band named “Shoot the Freak” in 2009, which later in 2012 got disbanded. She was a vocalist in the band.
- Later in 2015, she again formed another band named “Guns n’ Hoses” which she later left because of her busy work schedule.
Who is Mia Swier Married to?
Mia Swier is married to her long-term boyfriend, Darren Criss. Criss is a popular Emmy award-winning actor and singer with whom she worked in the Fox series, “Glee”, where Criss was an actor and Swier was a producer. Criss also mentioned that she had met him for the first time when he had not become an actor yet.
They first revealed their relationship to the public in 2013 and after dating for over 7 years and a half, the couple got engaged on January 9, 2018.
In April 2018, they together opened a piano bar in Los Angeles called “Tramp Stamp Grannys”. Later, on February 19, 2019, the couple got married in a wedding ceremony held in New Orleans.
How Tall is Mia Swier?
Mia Swier is a gorgeous lady in her 30s. Swier has a well maintained slim body physique of measurement 34-24-35 inches. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 6inch.(1.68m) while her body weighs around 65kg(143 lbs).
She has a fair complexion with light brown hair and brown eyes.
What is the Net Worth of Mia Swier?
Mia Swier has quite good earnings from her professional career as a writer and producer. Working in this field for over a decade, she must have managed to amass a million worth fortune from her several works in reputed shows and also from her own production house.
Her estimated net worth is around $1 million while her husband, Darren’s net worth is around $3.5 million. Besides, Swier also has an annual salary of around $72k-$108k as a producer.