Misa Hylton-Brim is both an architect and a certified life coach.
Stylist and Fashion Designer
Facts of Misa Hylton-Brim
|Full Name:||Misa Hylton-Brim|
|Age:||46 years 8 months|
|Birth Date:||January 06, 1977|
|Birth Place:||Mount Vernon, New York, United States|
|Net Worth:||$ 4,00,000|
|Profession:||Stylist and Fashion Designer|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Education:||Mount Saint Michael Academy|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Waist Size:||24 inch|
|Bra Size:||34 inch|
|Hip Size:||34 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Misa Hylton-Brim|
Who is Misa Hylton-Brim?
Misa Hylton-Brim is both an architect and a certified life coach. Misa Hylton-Brim rose to popularity in Mount Vernon, New York, USA, as a costume designer for The Cookout, The Perfect Holiday, and the VH1-Vogue Fashion Awards.
How old is Misa Hylton-Brim? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Misa Hylton-Brim is 49 years old. Brim was born on January 6, 1973, in New York’s Mount Vernon suburbs. The zodiac sign of Misa Hylton-Brim is a Capricorn by birth. Her lucky color is Brown, and her lucky stone is Topaz.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color (Shoe size, Dress size, Body Status)
Misa Hylton-Brim stands 5 feet 4 inches tall. She is 55 kg in weight. Her eyes are blue, and her hair is dark brown. Her waist is 34 inches, hips are 28 inches, and breast is 33B inches, according to her physical measurements.
Misa Hylton-Brim: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
She is of mixed ancestry and of American nationality (Afro-Jamaican-American, Japanese). Her mother is Japanese-African, while her father is African-American.
There is no information available about her parents or siblings. He, on the other hand, has featured her mother on her Instagram profiles. Similarly, in 1987, she graduated from Mount Saint Michael Academy. After graduating, she began focusing on her future fashion design profession.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
She graduated from Mount Saint Michael Academy in 1987.
Relationship Stats: Misa Hylton-Brim is Single?
The gorgeous fashion designer is maybe single. She is merely focusing on her profession and giving herself more time. She rarely speaks publicly or in the media about her personal life, and she has made no public pronouncements about her affairs. She’s even managed to keep it a secret. She is currently alone and responsible for their children.
She had previously been married to Jojo Brim for a brief period of time. Mr. Brim is an Arista Records creative music executive who previously worked for Def Jam Recordings. She restarted her romance with her high school love, rap mogul, and businessman Sean Combs, after her divorce from JoJo. Sean and Kim Porte’s romance ended when Sean began dating American model Kim Porte.
Justin Dior Combs, Madison, and Niko are the couple’s three gorgeous children. Sean had a son from a previous marriage, Justin Combs, who graduated from UCLA on a football scholarship, in 1993. Misa and Combs’ marriage was similarly short-lived, and they divorced.
Professional Career and Achievements
- She had started after high school, following in the footsteps of the well-known architect. At the time, she aspired to be a fashion designer. And, after more than 25 years, she has become the “It” fashion de “renaissance.”
- She has designed gowns for celebrities including Mary J. Blige, P. Diddy, Missy Elliott, Queen Latifah, Chris Rock, and Kimora Lee Simmons.
- Misa’s musical documentary “The Remix: Hip Hop x Fashion” was released on May 2, 2019. This film shows how hip hop inspired fashion, leading in the meteoric and global emergence of streetwear.
- It even illustrates the voyage of African American ingenuity, which has no bounds.
- Misa Hylton-Brim has been lauded for producing classic outfits that capture an unforgettable moment while also laying the groundwork for what everyone wants to wear next.
- She also designed a costume for the film “A Perfect Holiday” in 2007. Her unique fashion and beauty preferences have been published in magazines such as
- InStyle, Vibe, Essence, and others. Misa Hylton-Brim has also worked as a fashion editor for The Source Magazine and even appeared on MTV’s “House of Style.”
- She also launched ‘Chyna Doll Enterprises,’ a fashion company where she supervises a staff of experienced stylists. She, too, provided styling, image advising, and personal shopping to clients.
- With the success of her company, she founded the ‘Misa Hylton Fashion Academy.’ Those interested in pursuing a profession in fashion styling might benefit from this fashion academy, which provided them with the essential information and abilities.
- Her Fashion Row will celebrate April Walker, Hylton, and Dapper Dan in February 2020 for their achievements in the fashion business.
- She’s also a life coach and a qualified lifestyle architect. Misa, on the other hand, is the creator of the Misa Hylton Fashion Academy in New York City. She is even acknowledged as MCM’s global creative partner.
- Her academy, meanwhile, educates the next generation of fashion designers with courses such as Business, Fashion Styling, Fashion Technology, Personal Shopping, and Streetwear.
How much does Misa Hylton-Brim earn? Net worth, Salary, House
As an architect, she has a lot of money that she might utilize to suit her demands. Her net worth is presently estimated to be at $19 million. In terms of earnings, she has earned at least $77,500 in the United States.
Social Media Profile
Her distinct fashion and beauty sense has earned her a large fan base, as seen by appearances in publications such as Vibe, InStyle, and Vibe. On the internet, she has 357k Instagram followers and 38.8k Twitter followers.