Monica Malpass is an American journalist as well as a television anchor, who has the most longing career in media and reporting. She is also known as one of the best award-winning female anchors and journalists.
Journalist and Former Television Anchor
Facts of Monica Malpass
|Full Name:||Monica Malpass|
|Age:||61 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||April 28, 1961|
|Birth Place:||North Carolina, USA|
|Profession:||Journalist and Former Television Anchor|
|Children:||Three (Hunter, Jake, Zeke)|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||William Ray Malpass|
|Mother's Name:||Winona Roberta Malpass|
|Height / How tall :||5.8 inch|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Monica Malpass|
Monica Malpass is an American journalist as well as a television anchor, who has the most longing career in media and reporting. She is also known as one of the best award-winning female anchors and journalists. Similarly, she also hosts political debates and hosts many public service segments for 6abc. The well-known American journalist has an estimated net worth of $5 million as of 2019. Besides, she is also the mother of three children. Let’s dig into a detail regarding Monica’s husband, son, family, and bio. So keep tuned till the end.
What is Monica Malpass known for?
- An American journalist and television anchor.
- One of the best award-winning female anchors and journalists.
Who are the parents of Monica Malpass?
Back to his early life, Monica was born in North Carolina, USA. She is currently 57 years old. Her father’s name is William Ray Malpass and her mother’s name is Winona Roberta Malpass. She was raised by her single mother along with her three siblings.
Monica holds American citizenship but her ethnicity is unknown. She achieved a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Journalism from the University of North Carolina and achieved a Masters degree in Political Science from Villanova University. She has received two honorary Doctorate of Human Letter from Peirce College and Neumann College.
When did Monica Malpass pursue her acting career?
- Monica began her career as a reporter for the student-run newspaper “The Daily Tar Hell”. Then she worked as a news host and reporter for “WCHL-AM” in Chapel Hill, North Carolina; a reporter for WFMY-TV, in Greensboro, North Carolina; and a reporter and anchor at WXII-TV in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- Monica Malpass is currently co-anchoring of Action News at 5 pm. She joined WPVI-TV/Channel 6 in January of 1988. Malpass is also an anchor of the award-winning political discussion show “Inside Story”, which hosts political debates, and anchors many public service segments for 6abc.
- Monica has held various national and international assignments including coverage of each election since 1988, the funeral of Princess Diana in London in 1997, the plane crash of John Kennedy, the Presidential campaign of Senator John McCain, the Inaugurations of Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, and coverage of the Eagles’ Super Bowl game in 2005.
- She also made several exclusive interviews with Vice Presidential candidate Joseph Lieberman, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Governors Ed Rendell, and Tom Ridge, Senators Arlen Specter and Rick Santorum, UPI White House Correspondent Helen Thomas, political analyst George Stephanopoulos and much more.
- After working at WPVI for 31 years, she left on May 22, 2019, but it was not disclosed where she was going.
Who is the husband of Monica Malpass?
The media personality, Monica Malpass was married once in her life. She was married to David Cutler who works as a real estate developer and a businessman. Together, the former couple is the parents of three sons, Jake, Huter, and Zeke. Malpass announced on the 5 pm newscast that she was pregnant with twins on 11 January 2010. Later on 12th April 2010, Monica gave birth to twin boys Hunter and Zeke.
Unfortunately, Monica and David ended their relationship, however, the couple hasn’t disclosed the reason behind their separation. Despite this, she hasn’t dated anyone and has not planned to marry soon with someone. As of now, Monica is enjoying a happy life with her children.
How much net worth Monica Malpass owns?
Monica Malpass has an estimated net worth of $5 million USD and over $750 thousand dollars salary. However, as per some sources, she has earned $400 thousand USD in 2010, but now she receives double the salary because of her hard work, talent, and dedication.
Moreover, she also earns from her own business. So, we can assume that the media personality and talented lady will make a huge net worth and also deserve a splendid salary in next coming days.
How tall is Monica Malpass?
Observing her body physics, Monica has a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs 63 kg. She has dark brown eyes and blonde hair. She has a slim body figure and has a charming and cute look. Her body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosure, we will let you know.