Famous for being the ex-wife of late media mogul Sumner Redstone.
Facts of Paula Fortunato
|Full Name:||Paula Fortunato|
|Age:||60 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||May 15, 1962|
|Birth Place:||Toms River, New Jersey|
|Net Worth:||$10 million to $50 million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Dr. Charles Fortunato|
|Mother's Name:||Charlotte Fortunato|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Paula Fortunato|
Who is Paula Fortunato?
Paula Fortunato is a teacher from Toms River, New Jersey, in the United States. Paula Fortunato taught third grade in Manhattan’s Upper West Side. She is the ex-wife of businessman and media figure Sumner Redstone.
How old is Paula Fortunato? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Paula Fortunato is 60 years old. Fortunato was born in Toms River, New Jersey, on May 15, 1962. The zodiac sign of Paula Fortunato is a Taurus by birth. Her lucky color is green, and her lucky stone is emerald.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Paula Fortunato stands 5 feet 4 inches tall. She is 56 kg in weight. Her eyes are black, and her hair is black.
Paula Fortunato: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Her mother’s name is Charlotte Fortunato, and her father’s name is Dr. Charles Fortunato. She is a Taurus who is 58 years old and a Christian. Aside from that, no information is available concerning Paula’s siblings or her early childhood experiences. Given Paula’s accomplishments, we can presume that her parents raised her nicely in her hometown.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Paula graduated from American University with a bachelor’s degree. Following that, Paula relocated to New York City to earn a master’s degree in primary childhood education.
Relationship Status: Paula Fortunato is Single?
Sumner and Paula Fortunato married in 2002, but their marriage dissolved in 2009. Her ex-husband was 39 years her junior. The divorce lawsuit was successfully settled in court on January 22, 2009. Because they had broken up, he requested that they return all of his stuff.
He and his two daughters moved to Los Angeles. Sumner passed away on August 11, 2020. In addition, Mr. Redstone’s first wife’s name was Phyllis Gloria Raphael. They tied the knot in 1974 and divorced in 1999. As a result of their relationship, they had a daughter, Shari Redstone, and a son, Brent Redstone.
Paula hasn’t been a part of any of the allegations or controversies surrounding her until now. Paula is also engaged with her personal and professional lives. Furthermore, Paula avoids gossip and controversy.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Paula Fortunato formerly worked as a teacher in her hometown. Sumner Redstone’s wife, Paula Fortunato, was an elementary school teacher. She quit her work as a teacher at a public school in Manhattan after marrying Sumner.
- Aside from that, little additional information on Paula’s career is known. After marrying Sumner, Paula catapulted to popularity. Sumner, on the other hand, established the large media empires Viacom and CBS with his creativity, competence, and vision.
- He controlled the National Amusement Theater Chains, which he utilized to run his two prosperous businesses, CBS and Viacom. On August 11, 2020, the media celebrity died at his home in Los Angeles.
- Sumner passed away at the age of 97. The reason for death for the rich businessman has yet to be revealed. Sumner founded the Sumner M. Redstone Charitable Foundation and gave roughly $1 million US dollars to the non-profit literacy organization Literacy Inc.
- He gave Harvard Law School roughly $10 million for fellowships and other development activities. Sumner gave around $150 million to charitable causes.
- He was a lifetime Democrat who gave money to politicians in presidential and other significant elections in the United States. Redstone served as the Executive Chairman of the National Amusements Theater Chain, CBS, and Viacom.
- He had a big stake in each of these businesses. He resigned as chairperson on the court’s orders in February 2016, at the age of 92.
- In 2001, Viacom Simon & Schuster published his autobiography, “A Passion To Win,” which he co-wrote with Peter Knobler.
- Furthermore, the book offers thorough details about his life journey in the United States from a commoner to a wealthy businessman. It also depicted his entire fight.
How much does Paula Fortunato earn? Net worth
Paula has yet to receive any honors or nominations. Furthermore, based on Paula’s performance, we may anticipate that she will win a few of them in the next years.
Sumner Redstone’s ex-wife, Paula Fortunato, used to be a primary school teacher on Manhattan’s Upper East Side. She taught third grade there. Paula’s net worth is reported to be between $10 million and $50 million.
Social Media Profile
Paula Fortunato has effectively gained tremendous attention as well as a social media following on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, with thousands of loyal subscribers, in just a few weeks.
- 1 Who is Paula Fortunato?
- 2 How old is Paula Fortunato? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Paula Fortunato: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Status: Paula Fortunato is Single?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does Paula Fortunato earn? Net worth
- 9 Social Media Profile