Famous for posting videos on his YouTube channel.
Facts of Rocco Piazza
|Full Name:||Rocco Piazza|
|Age:||15 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||August 12, 2008|
|Birth Place:||New York|
|Net Worth:||$1.2 million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Rocco Piazza|
Who is Rocco Piazza?
Rocco Piazza is a teenage American-sponsored scooter rider who has found popularity with his RoccoPiazzaVlogs YouTube channel. The YouTube channel of Rocco Piazza has over 2.23 million subscribers.
How old is Rocco Piazza? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Rocco Piazza is 14 years old. Piazza was born in the United States on August 12, 2008. The zodiac sign of Rocco Piazza is a Leo by birth. His lucky color is gold, and his lucky stone is ruby.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Even though the media is unaware of her physical measurements, including shoe and dress sizes. He also has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Rocco Piazza: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Rocco Piazza is a 14-year-old boy. Holly is his mother’s name, while his father’s name is unknown. He has a sister called Emma as well.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
There is additional information regarding his educational background. Given his age, the kid might be in middle school right now.
He started riding the scooter when he was four years old. His mother Holly used to manage his social media accounts when he was younger. He now lives in Corona, California.
Relationship Status: Rocco Piazza is Single?
Rocco Piazza, a young social media sensation, is unmarried and plans to begin dating shortly. However, he hasn’t even reached adolescence yet, so he has lots of time to enjoy his love life. He’s currently obsessed with YouTube and other sports, such as scooter riding. Despite his youth, he has been an inspiration to children his age as well as older adults.
He enjoys participating in numerous adventurous and sporting activities on a personal level. He enjoys mingling with his friends and family members in his spare time.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Rocco Piazza is a young quasi-scooter rider who is similar to Elajwon Esperance. He is also a YouTube sensation. His YouTube videos typically show ordinary family activities as well as scooter events. He posts videos of himself riding his scooter as well as other amusing things.
- The exceptionally gifted child began riding the scooter at a very young age. He has now ascended to become one of the social media’s most prominent scooter riders.
- Despite his youth, he has garnered millions of subscribers on his YouTube channel and aims to grow it further. He has also collaborated with YouTube stars such as Roman Atwood, Logan Paul, and Tanner Fox.
- He also made a brief appearance in the 2019 film Airplane Mode, which included a slew of YouTube stars.
- Similarly, with the help of his mother, the young star launched his channel ‘RoccoPiazzaVlogs’ on April 21, 2013.
- He’s been uploading footage of himself riding his scooter to this channel ever since. These movies demonstrate his riding ability, which is incredibly fun to watch. His riding videos may teach you a lot, whether you’re a beginner or an expert rider. He has posted more funny videos on this channel in addition to his scooter-riding footage.
- His YouTube video output includes everything from water park videos and trampoline jumping to toy reviews and video gameplays. His station possesses all of the characteristics required to be recognized as a great entertainment center. “KID ON DIRTBIKE! (Rocco Piazza)” has 13 million views, while “KISSING RYAN WILLIAMS GIRLFRIEND!?” has 11 million views.
- ‘Duct Tape Water Slide Into Pool,’ ‘My Day at Jake Paul’s House,’ and ‘ROCCO “Exposed” On The Trampoline are some of his other popular Piazza films.’
- The first video shows Piazza having a good time on a homemade duct tape water slide, while the second shows him meeting YouTube sensation Jake Paul at his home. Similarly, in the third video, the young YouTuber can be seen having a good time on a trampoline.
- Aside from that, the rest of his RoccoPiazzaVlogs content is also worth seeing. RoccoPiazzaVlogs currently has over 2.23 million subscribers and 546 million views (as of August 2020).
- Rocco Piazza is also a singer who released the tune “Never Called Me Bro” in September 2017. He’s also well-known on other social media platforms, with over 678k Instagram followers on a verified account.
- He posts shots of himself riding his scooter as well as personal photos on the platform. This young YouTuber promotes sports participation while amusing their followers.
How much does Rocco Piazza earn? Net worth
Rocco Piazza is a professional scooter rider and one of YouTube’s newest celebrities. He has made a good living as a result of his social media presence and recognition. Similarly, his net worth is reported to be $1.2 million. Furthermore, his YouTube account, RoccoPiazzavlogs, gained prominence as a result of his scooter trick videos. As of August 2022, the company had made around $46k in profit.
Social Media Profile
RoccoPiazzaVlogs currently has over 2.23 million subscribers and 546 million views (as of August 2022). He’s also well-known on other social media platforms, with over 678k Instagram followers on a verified account.