Music Record Executive
Facts of Scott Borchetta
|61 years 8 months
|July 03, 1962
|Music Record Executive
|Best Match for Marriage:
|Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
|View more / View fewer Facts of Scott Borchetta
Borchetta is an American record executive. Moreover, he is an entrepreneur who created Big Label Records. In 2005, he started a label with 13 employees and today he has four: Big Machine, Valory Co., Nash Records, Icon, and Nash Trading Company. He had been a race car driver and music industry executive with DreamWorks, and previously with M and MCA. Overall, he is very talented.
Taylor Swift’s AMAs fight with Scooter Braun, Scott Borchetta resulted in online chaos and death threats
The battle over musician’s rights culminated in death threats against manager Scooter Braun’s family, resulting in a week of online chaos. The ongoing feud gained new momentum recently when Swift published a deep post with the meaningful title “There’s nothing else to do.” It’s been going on since the end of the summer, when they both signed on with Big Label Group. The rumor is that she’s re-recording all of her old albums in November of her contract is with Borchetta. -TMZ claims that Braun won’t be at the AMAs
Where was Scott Borchetta born?
Scott Borchetta was born on July 3, 1962 in Burbank, California. He celebrated his 57th birthday. He is a U.S. citizen and is white. He was born to the Borchettas. His father, Mike Borchetta, was in record promotions for several L.A.A. record labels, including Capitol, RCA, and Mercury.
His father relocated to Nashville at age 16 to start his own record company. He was born in San Fernando Valley, California in the 1970s. He continued to follow his passion into high school and college, but no one knows about his namesakes and college.
Scott, how tall is he?
Scott Borchetta has an average body type. His body type matches his height perfectly. However, his exact weight, height, biceps size, and other body measurements are still to be unveiled. On the whole, he has a very positive personality.
The career of Scott Borchetta
- In the weeks following Scott’s relocation to Nashville, he started working in his dad’s mailroom as a bass player.
- He quit his band after they failed to succeed.
- He worked for M Records from 1985 to 1987.
- Before Scott Borchetta joined a major record label, he also worked as a promoter and an artist at other labels, including MCA Nashville and DreamWorks Nashville.
- Benson decided to start his own independent record label, Big Machine, in 2005.
- Scott Borchetta discovered Taylor Swift when she was 14 years old.
- With further success, Taylor Swift eventually received the awards for Album of Album of the Year for Fearless and 1989.
- He also signed another two artists to the label: Jack Ingram and Peck as well.
- In addition, he became the mentor for the 14th season of American Idol.
- Bell Media and Borchetta have partnered to develop a new international format to “surprise, introduce, and elevate the next generation of global music acts”
- The show returned with Borchetta as executive producer in January 2018.
Borchetta is married to who?
Many of his fans want to know more about his wife and family. Scott Borchetta married. They are childless. She’s always on his side. Both of them are happily married. They are still together, despite the lack of information on how they met. He’s straight-up sexually.
Scott Borchetta’s net worth?
Scott Borchetta is a multi-millionaire from his business achievements. He will get a raise soon—once we get details about his earnings. He is pleased with his profits. He’s not pretending. He doesn’t lack a work ethic. With all the money, he lives the life of an extremely wealthy man.