Choi Jin-ri, better known by her stage name Sulli, was a South Korean actress, singer, and model. Sulli first made her debut as a child actress, appearing as a supporting cast member on the SBS historical drama Ballad of Seodong.
Facts of Sulli
|Birth Date:||March 29, 1994|
|Death Date:||October 14, 2019|
|Birth Place:||Busan, South Korea|
|Net Worth:||$15 million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Education:||School of Performing Arts|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Eye Color:||Dark brown|
|Waist Size:||23 inch|
|Bra Size:||32 inch|
|Hip Size:||32 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Sulli|
My life is actually empty, so I feel like I'm lying to everyone by pretending to be happy on the outside.
There were times when close people… Some of my closest friends have left me. People hurt me, so everything fell apart. I didn't feel like I had anyone on my side or anyone who could understand me. So that's why I completely fell apart.
I wish people would look at me and think, 'Well, someone like that exists!' Accept the difference.
Sulli was a South Korean singer, songwriter, actress and model who was popularly known to be a member of the South Korean girl group, “f(x)”. Sulli was also recognized for her performances in South Korean television series and movies, “To the Beautiful You” and “Fashion King”. Sulli gained much popularity after she debuted as a solo artist with her solo debut, “Goblin”. On October 14, 2019, however, Sulli was found dead at her home in Seongnam, South Korea.
What was Sulli Famous for?
- Famous as a member of the South Korean girl group, “f(x)”.
- Known for her feminist voice and outspokenness.
When and Where was Sulli Born?
Sulli was born on March 29, 1994, in Busan, South Korea. Her birth name was Choi Jin-Ri. Her nationality was South Korean. Sulli belonged to White ethnicity and was of Korean descent while Aries was her zodiac sign.
Choi Jin-Ri was the only daughter of her well to do parents and was raised along with her three siblings: two older brothers and a younger brother. Sulli was always interested in acting as she was enrolled in acting school at a very young age by her mother.
Sulli first attended Jungbu Elementary School and then Seoul Cheongdam Elementary School after which she joined Chungdam Middle School.
Sulli graduated from the School of Performing Arts in Seoul. Also, she first came to Seoul in 2004 while she was in her fourth grade. While then Sulli attended an SM Entertainment audition after which she got officially cast as an S.M. trainee.
Sulli’s Career Timeline
- Sulli began her professional acting career at the age of 11 after she got selected for the role of Princess Seonhwa of Silla in the SBS drama, “Ballad of Seodong” in 2005.
- Sulli continued to appear in several television dramas and movies including “Vacation”(2006), “Punch Lady”(2007), “The Flower Girl is Here”(2007) and “BABO”(2008).
- On September 5, 2009, Sulli made debut with the single, “La Cha Ta” as a member of the South Korean girl group, “f(x)”.
- Sulli appeared with the lead role as Gu Jae-hee in the television drama series, “To the Beautiful You” in August 2012.
- Sulli even won the New Star Award at the SBS Drama Awards for her performance in the former drama.
- In 2012, Sulli and Victoria Song performed together in the 2012 Super Junior music video.
- Sulli then appeared in a period adventure film, “The Pirates” in August 2014.
- The same year in 2014, Sulli appeared in the comedy film, “Fashion King” as the lead role.
- In 2015, Sulli left her group, “f(x)”.
- Sulli starred in a leading role in the film, “Real” in 2017 alongside Kim Soo-Hyun.
- Sulli was then featured as a singer in Dean’s single “Dayfly” on November 9, 2018.
- In June 2019, Sulli became a co-host of a TV show entitled, “The Night of Hate Comments”.
- Sulli made her debut as a solo artist with the single album “Goblin” on June 29, 2019.
Who was Sulli Dating?
The 25 years old celebrity, Sulli was single at the time she died. She had not been dating anyone for the past few years. Sulli first dated Choiza during 2014. The couple remained together for just 3 years and ended up their relation in 2017. She also had dated G-Dragon in 2017. It was also rumored that she had been dating Kim Min-Joon.
However, Sulli was viciously attacked online in 2014 after paparazzi photos revealed she was dating an older rapper.
What is the Cause of Death of Sulli?
The beautiful lady of just 25, Sulli died on Monday, October 14, 2019, after she was found unconscious at her home in Seongnam, South Korea. Sulli was found dead by her manager after he visited the house when he was not able to reach her, after speaking with Sulli via phone the very previous day on Sunday night.
Sulli became the victim of cyberbullying and also she even had been suffering from severe depression due to which she ended up taking her own life to get rid of those false and negative comments, news and rumors.
She was found crying and saying, “I’m not a bad person” on her recent Instagram videos. A note was left at her home, which probably is not a suicide not at all.
What was Sulli’s Net Worth?
Sulli had quiet a great earning through her professional career as a singer and an actor. Sulli being one of the most talented singers of South Korea had managed to amass a great fortune of the amount in million dollars through her several TV dramas, series, shows, movies, and albums.
Sulli enjoys her fortune which is estimated to be around $15 million. Sulli also had an earning of an annual salary of $400k per episode of the shows and series.
How Tall was Sulli?
The K-Pop star and actress, Sulli was a very gorgeous lady who had been able to steal millions of hearts all over the world. Sulli had a well maintained perfect slim body build with an hourglass body shape with a body measurement of 32-23-32 inches with 4(US) as her dress size.
Sulli had a height of 5ft. 7inch.(1.70m) while her body weight was 56kg(123 lbs). Sulli had a fair complexion with blonde hair and dark brown eyes.