Facts of Tomas O Se
|Full Name:||Tomas O Se|
|Age:||45 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||June 21, 1978|
|Birth Place:||Ard an Bhothair, Ireland|
|When did Tomas O Se get married ? (married date):||, 2008|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Paidi O Se|
|Height / How tall :||5.11 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Tomas O Se|
Tomas O Se is one of the popular professional football players who play for Gaelic football with Nemo Rangers. He is an Irish Sportsperson. He is well known Irish celebrity. He is famous for his contribution to professional life. He is best at the Right Half Back position. Currently, he is playing Gaelic football. He had played for An Ghaeltacht. He is a very talented and skilled player. In the year 2013, he became the longest-serving inter-county footballer, and also in September, it was announced that he would become a coach to the UCC Fresher Football team for the 2013-2014 seasons.
Early Life of Tomas
Passionate and enthusiastic player, Tomas O Se was born on 1978, 21st June. He was born and raised in Ard an Bhothair, city of Ireland. His father’s name is Paidi O Se. He has not revealed more information about his parents. His nationality is Irish. His astrological sign is Cancer. At a small age, he began his career in football.
Body Features of Tomas
Tomas has got a great personality. Talking about his body, his height is 1.80 m or 5 ft. 11 in. He has a balanced body with good health. He has an attractive body figure. His smiling face and charming personality have helped him to gain the attention of all the viewers.
Early Career of Tomas
- O Se began his career by playing in the local club call “An Ghaeltacht” and made a huge success.
- After being his success for the club, he made his senior team debut in the year 1990.
- In the year 1995, he first came to prominence on the inter-county scene as a member of the Kerry junior football team, and later the team got the Munster title with a victory score of 1-21 to 0-19 against Cork.
- Later in the All Ireland Semi-Final, this team was defeated by the London team.
- By the year 1997, he joined the Kerry under-21 team.
- In the year 1998, he made his senior debut in a Munster Championship game against Cork. Later, his team was out of the game.
- In the year 1998, Kerry retained their Munster under-21 crown after the defeat of Tipperary.
- Kerry won three Munster titles in-a-row in 1999.
- This team, Ghaeltacht reached the final of a country senior championship in the year 2000 for the first time and has resulted in defeat for an Ghaeltacht with a score from 1-4 to 0-6.
- He also received the first Munster medal in the field of play in the year 2000.
- He and his team for this club later reached second consecutive country finally and made victory in the year 2001. Due to his brilliant performance, O Se was given the country winners award.
- In the year 2001, Kerry swept through the provincial series.
- In the year 2002, again this team made victory and gave O Cinneide a second country winners medal in three years. Coming the following few years, he enjoys little success with the club after the victories of the earlier parts of the decade
- In the year 2004, Jack O’Connor takes over as manager of the Kerry team, and the year began well with O Se’s side reaching the final of the National League with an exciting victory score of 3–11 to 1–6 which claim the title and O Se picked up a first National League winners medal.
- He also received the second All Ireland winners medal and first All-Star Award.
- In the year 2005, he made his Munster winners medal for the eighth time.
- In the year 2006, this team, Kerry reached the final of the National League and gave Kerry their 18th National League title. O Se also won his third All Ireland Winners Medal.
- In the year 2008, O Se lost team captain Paul Galvin and later O Se picked up a fourth All-Star.
- In the year 2009, O Se picked up the third National League winners medal by a defeat of Derry.
- In the year 2010, Kerry met Limerick in the final and won the game.
- In the year 2011, O Se first championship match was against Tipperary in the Munster senior football championship quarter-final.
- In the year 2013, Kerry faces losses with Mayo, Dublin, Kildare, and champions Donegal.
- In the game against Donegal, O Se was red-carded.
- In the same year, Kerry won the league campaign.
- In October 2013 he announced his retirement.
- He received many awards and was also honored.
Personal Life of Tomas
Tomas married Hillary Nic Eoin, his girlfriend. The couple married in the year 2008. They seem to be very happy with each other. The couple makes public appearances together often. There is no sign of Separation between them. They are living peacefully.
This excellent player makes good money from his work. His net worth and salary are kept in privacy but there is no doubt in the mind of his supporters and followers he is satisfied with his earning. His exact net worth figure is still yet to get unfolded.