Yasmine Akram is a writer, comedian, and actress.
Facts of Yasmine Akram
|Full Name:||Yasmine Akram|
|Age:||41 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||March 11, 1982|
|Birth Place:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Net Worth:||$100,000 - $1M|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Education:||Royal Academy of Dramatic Art|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Waist Size:||33 inch|
|Bra Size:||23 inch|
|Hip Size:||35 inch|
|Lucky Color:||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Cancer, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Yasmine Akram|
Who is Yasmine Akram?
Yasmine Akram is a writer, comedian, and actress. Yasmine Akram gained popularity in the third series of Sherlock as Janine Hawkins.
How old is Yasmine Akram? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color (Shoe size, Dress size, Body Status)
Yasmine Akram weighs 63 kilograms and measures 5 feet 8 inches tall. Her physical dimensions are 33-23-35 inches. She, too, has stunning black hair and dark brown eyes.
Yasmine Akram: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Yasmine Akram was born in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, on March 11, 1982. She is currently 38 years old and of Pakistani and Irish descent. The attractive actress grew raised with her family in Drogheda, Ireland.
Her father was also from Pakistan, while her mother, Mona, was from Drogheda, Ireland. Her parents met for the first time in Manchester. They exchanged vows several times after that. When she was 18 months old, her family relocated to Ireland. They then traveled to the United Arab Emirates and lived together for a few months. Similarly, her parents divorced. Masooma Akram, her elder sister, and her mother moved to Drogheda, Ireland. Her mother was a single parent. Since she was a child, she has been charmed by Irish comedian and actor Dylan Moran. She used to wish she could be a female version of him. In terms of schooling, she graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art with a degree in acting.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Relationship Stats: Yasmine Akram is Single?
Yasmine Akram has never married or given birth to a kid. She is currently unattached. She is merely focusing on her profession and giving herself more time. However, when she kissed Benedict in the series, there were speculations about her. In this way, she had sparked the public’s curiosity. They had spent some time together as a loving pair. The couple split up after Janine found that Sherlock was merely exploiting her.
She hasn’t dated anyone since the termination of her previous relationship. She rarely discusses her personal life in the media or in public, and she has never mentioned her affairs openly. She’s even managed to keep it a secret. Yasmine has also been in London since January of this year.
Professional Career and Achievements
In 2004, she began her career as a young comedian. She made her television debut the same year on the comedy-drama series Love Is the Drug. When she was 14, she began working at the Calipo Theatre and the Picture Company. After graduating from the Acting Academy, Yasmine began composing comedic sketches for the BBC and Channel 4. She also hosted BBC Radio programs.
Similarly, she participated in TV shows such as The Centre in 2014, Stella from 2014 to 2015, Undercover from 2015 to 2016, Sherlock from 2014 to 2016, Outsiders from 2016 to 2018, and The Reluctant Method in 2018. She had even appeared as Janine Hawkins in the TV series, dating Benedict Cumberbatch, who played Sherlock Holmes.
Similarly, she wrote and performed her first play, 10 Dates with Mad Mary, in 2010. It is a monologue about a young woman’s problems when she is released from prison, and it was performed at Ireland’s Project Arts Centre.
How much does Yasmine Akram earn? Net worth, Salary, House
Yasmine Akram Biography Yasmine Akram is best known as an Actress, Comedian, Writer who has an estimated Net Worth of $ 1 million.
Social Media Profile
- This drama was converted into the feature film A Date for Mad Mary in 2016. Seana Kerslake stars in the film adaption, which is directed by Darren Thornton.
- She made her cinematic debut the same year with V Sign, London Town, Sky Comedy Shorts: Quints, and Metal Heart.
- Yasmine is also one-half of the London-based comedy combo Ford and Akram, together with English comic Louise Ford. The duo presented a live concert at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe in 2011. The piece was directed by Alistair McGowan.
- Similarly, Yasmine and Aisling Bea co-wrote and co-presented BBC Radio 4’s Irish Micks and Legends in 2013. Yasmine previously collaborated with Aisling Bea in the Channel 4 sketch comedy LOL.
- Furthermore, in two episodes of the third season of Sherlock, Yasmine played Janine Hawkins alongside Benedict Cumberbatch’s Sherlock Holmes. In 2016 special, she repeated her role as the Abominable Bride.
- However, Yasmine’s name was Janine Donlevy, not Hawkins.
- In December of 2014, Yasmine participated as a panelist on Never Mind the Buzzcocks. In October of the same year, she participated as a panelist on BBC Radio 4’s The News Quiz.
- Since 2004, Yasmine has appeared in a number of films, TV shows, and series. She has appeared in 20 different TV shows, to be more specific.
- Aisling in Love is the Drug in 2004, Yana in Peep Show in 2010, LOL in 2010, Common Ground in 2013, and London Irish in 2013.
- She also appeared in Sherlock from 2014 to 2016, as well as The Midnight Beast, The Centre, and Stella in 2014. Yasmine made appearances in Count Arthur Strong, Asylum, Undercover, and Unforgotten in 2015. Yasmine also appeared in Lovesick in 2016, London Town in 2017, Irish in Wonderland the following year, Gold Digger in 2019, and The Reluctant Landlord in 2018.