A notable broadcast journalist.
Facts of Craig Delano Melvin
|Full Name:||Craig Delano Melvin|
|Age:||44 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||May 20, 1979|
|Birth Place:||Columbia, South Carolina|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Married Date:||October 15,2011|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Mother's Name:||Betty Melvin|
|Height / How tall :||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Craig Delano Melvin|
Who is Craig Delano Melvin?
There aren’t many celebrities who have argued for behaving organically. One of them is Craig Melvin. Melvin is an NBC News Correspondent as well as the Saturday and Sunday host of MSNBC Live. He also reports and co-hosts Weekend TODAY. Melvin, a multiple Emmy winner, got overall attention following the July 2013 Asiana Airlines 214 tragedy.
How old is Craig Delano Melvin? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Craig Delano Melvin is 43 years old. Melvin was born on May 20, 1979, in Columbia, South Carolina. The zodiac sign of Craig Delano Melvin is a Virgo by birth. His lucky color is Green, and his lucky stone is Emerald.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color (Shoe size, Dress size, Body Status)
Craig Delano Melvin stands 6 feet 0 inches tall. His weight is 84 kg. His eyes are black, and his hair is black.
Craig Delano Melvin: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Craig Melvin was born to Betty and Lawrence Melvin. Melvin was raised in Columbia, South Carolina, alongside his younger brother, Ryan Melvin, and his older brother, Rev. Lawrence Meadows. He comes from a working-class household and has overcome numerous challenges to get to this point.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Despite his interest in journalism, he graduated from Wofford College in Spartanburg, South Carolina, with a Bachelor of Arts degree. Since he was a toddler, he has had a vibrant personality. Melvin enjoys supporting and donating to kid development groups.
Relationship Status: Craig Delano Melvin is Married?
In October 2011, they exchanged the marriage promise of every wedding service after exchanging the wedding band. Craig Melvin’s better half and Melvin married at the Church of the Holy City on NW 16th Street. The wedding reception was also held at the Hay-Adams Hotel, and guests came in a Vintage Bently automobile.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Craig Melvin’s career began in high school in 2001. Melvin, the marvel, took over as an Our Generation correspondent for NBC subsidiary WIS.
- He was almost certainly the organization’s newest correspondent. After leaving WIS, he worked for another NBC affiliate, the WRC network in Washington, D.C.
- At WRC, he was an end-of-week anchor.
- He joined another NBC organization, MSNBC, in July 2011. He exposed important events like the Republican and Democratic National Conventions, as well as Election Night coverage on TVOne in partnership with NBC News while working for MSNBC.
- Melvin got to notoriety after valiantly including the deadly twister in Oklahoma, the Sandy Hook School Shooting in December 2012, the Asiana Airlines 214 crash in July 2013, and the West Fertilizer Company plant blast in 2013.
- In addition, on January 2, 2018, Craig and Willie Geist took over for Matt Leur, the previous Today program host. Matt was fired for engaging in inappropriate sexual behavior with another NBC employee.
- Craig Melvin is smiling at the Today Show while playing the G-rated game would You Rather? with Erica Hill and Dylan Dreyer.
- Craig is an NBC News correspondent and Today Show anchor, as previously reported. When Matt Leur was in command of the show, he was paid a yearly salary of $20 million. Regardless, he was receiving a $25 million payment before his termination.
- As a result, he is compensated in the millions. An MSNBC pundit, on the other hand, earns an annual salary of $151,419 on average.
- While the installment might range from $92,615 for a 25% down payment to $187,975 for a 75% down payment. Meanwhile, elite workers might earn up to $ 258,490 per year, according to Paysa. Furthermore, the purchase of a top worker costs $107,071 more than the standard salary, representing a 70.7 percent increase.
- Furthermore, an NBC employee working as a News journalist might earn up to $201 000 per year in his or her fortune. According to Career Bliss, a salary of $201k per year is $97 per hour, which is 134% more than the public average salary for journalists, which is roughly $40,000.
- A typical NBC News representative’s compensation is $45k. This is $156k less than the News Correspondent position at NBC, or 126 percent less.
- Craig Melvin’s earnings as an NBC journalist and MSNBC anchor add to his overall assets of $5 million.
- Lindsay, Craig’s significant other, is also a worker who earns a lot of money. Lindsay Czarniak, Craig Melvin’s significant other, has a total net worth of $3 million and a yearly salary of $1.5 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
How much does Craig Delano Melvin earn? Net worth, Salary, House
Melvin received two Emmys for his work on the WIS mooring. Meanwhile, the South Carolina Broadcasters Association nominated him Best Anchor. Melvin, today’s host, is a devoted father of two children. Craig Melvin’s girlfriend, Lindsay Czarniak, is also a TV figure because she works for ESPN.
Melvin, an NBC anchor, makes a living by working for the company. This man of his word is devoted to his craft and makes a good livelihood from the program. Craig Melvin’s total assets are estimated to be around $5 million.
The Melvins live in a house they bought in Westport, Connecticut, in 2015. The Melvin residence is a five-bedroom, seven-bathroom sophisticated mechanical home. The modern family room has a marble chimney and sand-colored sofas. The most appealing and imaginative connections can be found in the Children’s room. The roofs provide a nice backdrop for the room, which also includes a soft white stool and a cherry blossom picture. Surprisingly, the family’s main asset is an elegant cellar where the couple enjoys football watching.
At that point, there is an expensive flat-screen TV holding the barrier in place. Aside from the storm basement, the 5,308-square-foot house also boasts a bar, wine cellar, and recreation center. A couple with two adorable children eats in front of the light near the finish. The happiness of fellowship is, indeed, priceless, and Lindsay and Craig Melvin’s total assets are just that. Subtitling Craig and Lindsay dine under the lights in their 5,308-square-foot house with their children.
Social Media Profile
He is also present on social media. Craig Delano Melvin has 146.8k followers on Twitter, where he goes by the handle @cragimelvin. Melvin does, however, have a Facebook account under his name with approximately 116k followers. He also has an Instagram account called @craigmelvinnbc, which has over 308k followers.