Gyasi A. Zardes is an American professional soccer player who plays as a forward for Major League Soccer club Columbus Crew SC and the United States national team.
Facts of Gyasi Zardes
|Full Name:||Gyasi Zardes|
|Age:||30 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||September 02, 1991|
|Birth Place:||Hawthorne, California, United States|
|Net Worth:||$251.2 Million|
|Salary:||$630 Thousand (Annually)|
|When did Gyasi Zardes get married ? (married date):||, 2013|
|Children:||Maylie Faith, Gyan|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Glenn Zarde|
|Mother's Name:||Linda Zardes|
|Education:||Leuzinger High School|
|Height / How tall :||1.88 m|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Gyasi Zardes|
Gyasi Zardes is an American professional footballer who is currently signed to American club Columbus Crew SC of Major League Soccer and the United States national team. Jersey no. 11 forward started his career professionally with Ventura County Fusion in 2011. Later, he switched to LA Galaxy.
Along with a prosperous career, Zardes has blessing personal life too. He is a happily married man and has two children with his wife. As of 2019, his net worth is estimated to be $251.2 million.
Who are the parents of Gyasi Zardes?
Recalling his early life, Gyasi was born in the city of Hawthorne in the state of California. He possesses American nationality and ethnicity is Afro-African. His mother’s name is Linda Zardes and father’s name is Glenn Zardes. He played soccer at a very young age. He grew with passion for soccer. This passion and interest in soccer later influenced his career.
Regarding his education, Gyasi went to California State University, where he completed his education. He has a degree in criminal justice from Cal State Dominguez Hills.
When did Gyasi Zardes begin to play football?
- Talking about his early career, Zardes played for the Galaxy Academy U-18’S throughout the 2008-09 and 2009-10 Development Academy seasons and more than that he also played with the Galaxy U-20’s in the year 2009 USL Super-20 campaign, he was extremely good in his college time, he also bags several awards and rewards throughout his college time.
- Zardes played 2011-12 season for Ventura County Fusion. The following year, he was signed by the LA Galaxy as a Homegrown Player on 29th December 2012. He played overall four seasons for the club, appearing in 131 appeared and scored 34 goals. Also, he played a single match for the reserve team of the Galaxy.
- Since 2015, Zardes has represented his national side, United States national team. Only 18th July 2015, he scored his first international goal in competitive play against Cuba in their 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup quarter-final match which ended in a 6–0 victory, playing alongside Brad Guzan, DeAndre Yedlin, Michael Bradley, and John Brooks.
- On 20th January 2018, Zardes joined Colombus Crew SC agreeing on a swap deal that saw Ola Kamara head in the opposite direction.
- On May 13, 2019, Zardes signed a multi-year contract extension with the Crew and was named a designated player.
Who is Gyasi Zardes married to?
Reflecting his personal life, Gyasi is a married person. He for sure, with his popularity and fame, attracts a lot of attention. He has lots of female admirers. But he is totally committed to his wife. He tied the knot with his then-girlfriend, Madison Goodvin in 2013. The lovebirds are totally enjoying each other’s company. Other than his wife, he isn’t in any other dating game.
They have three children. Their first child is a girl and her name is Maylie Faith. On March 2016, his wife Madison Goodvin gave birth to a baby boy and named him Gyan. The third child name is yet to be disclosed. As of now, there is no sign of any separation between them.
How much net worth does Gyasi Zardes?
Gyasi Zardes is one of the wealthier football players. The hunk earns a fortune amount of salary by his employer, and his total salary boosted his net worth. As of 2019, he makes $630,000 per annum as salary from his native club, Columbus Crew SC. With a decent earning, Zardes’ net worth at a current time is estimated to be $251.2 million.
How tall is Gyasi Zardes?
Observing his body statistics, Gyasi Zardes has a height of 6 feet 2 inches. His body weighs 79kg. He has black hair and black eyes. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.