Jennifer Marie Morrison is an American actress, producer, director, and former child model. She is mainly known for her roles as Dr. Allison Cameron in the medical-drama series House and Emma Swan in the ABC adventure-fantasy series Once Upon a Time.
Facts of Jennifer Morrison
|Full Name:||Jennifer Morrison|
|Age:||43 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||April 12, 1979|
|Birth Place:||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||David L. Morrison|
|Mother's Name:||Judy Morrison|
|Education:||Loyola University Chicago|
|Height / How tall :||1.66 m|
|Waist Size:||24 inch|
|Bra Size:||34 inch|
|Hip Size:||33 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Jennifer Morrison|
In life, there are those relationships where you really love someone, but they're just not right for you and there's a little bittersweet feel to it.
If someone's lying about something small, you don't know what else they're lying about. I'm a big girl, I can handle the truth - even if it's not good news.
The longer I'm alive, the more I realize how little I know. Pretending that you know everything about every topic, and being very vocal about it? That's an instant turnoff.
The popular saying that talent follows the bloodline must have been said with the Morrison family in mind. Jennifer Morrison, the popular American actress, producer, director, and model came from a family of talented people. She is best known for her role in House, a medical drama series where she took on the part of doctor Allison Cameron and Once Upon A Time which is a fairy Television series. To know about her, keep reading below.
Who are the parents of Jennifer Morrison?
Recalling her early life, Jennifer Morrison was born in Chicago, Illinois, the United States. Her nationality is American and ethnicity is mixed (English, Scottish, Irish, Dutch). Her birth name is Jennifer Marie Morrison. She is the oldest of three youngsters; her sister, Julia, is an artist lyricist and music specialist, and her sibling, Daniel, is a secondary school band director.
Her parents, Judy and David L. Morrison, is a resigned music educator and secondary school band executive who was named Teacher of the Year by the Illinois State Board of Education in 2003.
Regarding her education, Morrison attended South Middle School and later attended Prospect High School in 1997. She also went to Loyola University Chicago where she majored in Theater and minored in English, and she graduated in the year 2000.
When did Jennifer Morrison begin to start acting?
- Moving towards her career, Jennifer made her film debut at the age of 15, starring in the 1994 “Intersection”. This was followed by a role in “Stir of Echoes”. In 2000, she snatched her first leading role through “Urban Legends: Final Cut”. In the years that came, she appeared in such films, as “Grind”, “Surviving Christmas”, and “Mr. & Mrs. Smith”.
- Big screen aside, Morrison has starred in several hit TV series, but one most famous was on the medical drama “House” as one of its main cast Dr. Allison Cameron.
- She acted on the show beginning from 2004 to 2012 before then being billed to portray Emma Swan on ABC’s fairytale drama “Once Upon a Time”.
- In April 2016, Morrison launched her own film production company, Apartment 3C Productions, named after the apartment she shared with her friends during her time at Loyola University Chicago. She directed her first feature film, Sun Dogs, under this label during the summer of 2016. In December 2017, it was announced that Netflix had acquired worldwide streaming rights to the film.
- On May 8, 2017, Morrison announced via social media that she would not be returning to Once Upon a Time as a series regular for season seven, while also noting that she had agreed to return as a guest for one episode. That one episode was the season’s second episode, which aired on October 2017. However, she ultimately returned for the series finale, which aired on May 2018.
- In June 2019, Morrison was confirmed to join the cast of This Is Us in a “substantial” recurring role for the coming fourth season.
Is Jennifer Morrison married or not?
Moving towards her personal life, Jennifer started dating her House co-star, Jesse Spencer, in 2004. Spencer proposed to her at the Eiffel Tower on December 23, 2006, and the two had wanted to wed later in the year. But they canceled their engagement in August 2007.
Furthermore, She had a relationship with the Puerto Rican actor, Amaury Nolasco from 2009 to 2012. This relationship ends due to a misconception in 3 years duration. After that this time, it is a Romanian actor, Sebastian Stan. They met on the set of Once Upon a Time and commenced dating in May 2012. The relationship ended after a year in July 2013. Currently, she is still single.
How much net worth does Jennifer Morrison own?
From her acting career, Jennifer earns the sum of the good amount of money and fame in the entertainment industry. As per online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $8 million as of 2019 while her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Jennifer Morrison?
Observing her body statistics, Jennifer stands with a perfect height of 5 feet 5½ inches and weighs around 52 kg. She has blonde hair with beautiful green eyes. Her body measurements are 34-24-33 inches while bra size is 32B. Her shoe size is 8 (US) and dress size is 2 (US).