Facts of Kristen Doute
|Full Name:||Kristen Doute|
|Age:||40 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||October 02, 1983|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Gemini|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Kristen Doute|
Kristen Doute is an Аmеrісаn actress and mоdеl who knоwn fоr hеr арреаrаnсе іn а tеlеvіѕіоn rеаlіtу ѕhоw bу thе nаmе Vаndеrрumр Rulеѕ. She is also an author. She published a book named “He’s Making You Crazy”, a humorous autobiographical guide to relationships. Also, She launched a clothing line named James Mae, after her nephew and niece. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Kristen Doute famous for?
- An American television personality, clothing designer, entrepreneur, actress, and author.
- Her role on the reality television series Vanderpump Rules.
When was Kristen Doute born?
Recalling her early life, Kristen was born in Dearborn, Michigan, the USA in 1983 as Kristen Louise Doute to her parents. However, her parent’s and sibling’s details are yet to be disclosed. Similarly, she is of American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Further, her birth sign is Aquarius.
For education, she attended Edsel Ford High School and graduated in 2001. Her other academic qualification is yet to be disclosed.
What Does Kristen Doute Do?
- Moving towards her career, Kristen moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in modeling.
- She also employed at SUR, Lisa Vanderpump’s restaurant as a waitress.
- In 2011, she had a chance to appeared the reality TV series, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She played the series until 2013.
- In 2013, she was cast in the show Vanderpump Rules, which features the daily lives of the servers in the restaurant and is one of the oldest cast members.
- Later, She made her name as a trouble maker who loves to be active in the private lives of her coworker on the show.
- She has also worked as an actress in the films The Loneliness of the Long-Distance Dreamer (2010), Behind Your Eyes (2011), Blood on Canvas (2013), Watch What Happens: Live (2015-18), Hollywood Medium (2017), LadyGang (2018), and many more.
- Besides acting, she launched a clothing line named James Mae in 2014. She relaunched James Mae in 2019 with business partner Magen Mattox, maintaining a vintage rock aesthetic and expanding the product line.
- Also, She and her Vanderpump Rules co-stars launched a pinot grigio wine in partnership with Stephen Amell’s company Nocking Point Wines, called “Basic Witch Potion No. 1” in February 2019.
- Later in June 2019, Their second collaboration with Nocking Point Wines, a rosé called “Basic Witch Potion No. 2” was launched.
- Also, she published her first book, He’s Making You Crazy through Chicago Review Press on June 2nd, 2020. The book is a collaboration with Michele Alexander, co-author of How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days, which inspired the film of the same name starring Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey.
Who is Kristen Doute dating?
Reflecting on her personal life, Kristen has several romantic relationships in her life. She was dating Tom Sandoval in the early 2010s. The lovebirds were in a relationship until their breakup in 2013. After that, she dated James Kennedy in 2013. The couple also separated in 2015. Then, she met Brian Carter and start dating each other. However, this relationship also parted ways in May 2019. Presently, she is in a romantic relationship with Alex Menache. The couple seems to be happy and enjoying their love life blissfully.
What is Kristen Doute net worth?
Being an actress, Kristen has a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $1 million at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Kristen Doute?
Observing her body physics, Kristen stands a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs around 58 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of brown eyes and her hair color is also brown. Further, she has a slim body with a body measurement of 35-25-36 inches and she used 34B bra size. Additionally, she used 4 (US) dress size and 8.5 (US) shoe size.