Lana Del Rey is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer.
Facts of Lana Del Rey
|Full Name:||Lana Del Rey|
|Age:||37 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||June 21, 1985|
|Birth Place:||New York, U.S.|
|Net Worth:||$12 M|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Robert England Grant Jr.|
|Mother's Name:||Patricia Ann|
|Education:||State University of New York|
|Height / How tall :||5.7 inch|
|Waist Size:||26 inch|
|Bra Size:||34 inch|
|Hip Size:||34 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Lana Del Rey|
Elizabeth Woolridge Grant famed as Lana Del Rey is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer. Following numerous projects including her debut studio album and the unreleased “Sirens”, her breakthrough came after the viral success of her single “Video Games” in the year 2011. Her major label debut Born to Die (2012) proved an international success and spawned her first top-ten single on the Billboard Hot 100 with the Cedric Gervais remix of “Summertime Sadness”. As of 2018, Del Rey has sold over 15 million albums worldwide. Presently, she is renowned for her songs like “Summertime Sadness,” “Young and Beautiful,” “Lust for Life,” and so on.
Gossips and Rumors
Lana Del Rey Escalates Feud With Azealia Banks. Lana Del Rey threatens to ‘f*** up’ Azealia Banks in epic Twitter spat over Kanye West’s Trump endorsement. On September 30, Lana Del Rey confronted Kanye West over his support of Trump. Azealia Banks then called out Lana for her comments. “Don’t use Kanye for your own vapid attempts to seem politically aware when there is so much more bootleg witchcraft you could be doing to try and take down 45,” Banks wrote. “Kanye is not your enemy or the enemy.” Lana tweeted some fighting words to Banks. “U know the addy. Pull up anytime. Say it to my face. But if I were you – I wouldn’t,” Lana wrote. “I won’t fuck you the fuck up. Period.” Lana also wrote, “u coulda been the greatest female rapper alive but u blew it. don’t take it out on the only person who had ur back.”
- For her debut single Video Games in June 2011 and also “Born to Die” single.
Early Life of Lana
On 21st June 1985, Lana Del Rey was born in New York City, the U.S. Her real name is Elizabeth Woolridge Grant. Her nationality is American. She was born to Robert England Grant, Jr., a Grey Group copywriter turned entrepreneur, and Patricia Ann “Pat”, a former Grey account executive turned high school teacher. She has one younger sister, Caroline Grant, and one brother, Charlie. Her birth sign is Cancer.
Moving towards her education, she attended a Catholic elementary school and for one year, a high school where her mother taught. She began singing in her church choir when she was a child, where she was the cantor. At age 15, she was sent to Kent School. She graduated from the State University of New York at Geneseo. Later, at age 19, she enrolled at Fordham University where she majored in philosophy, with an emphasis on metaphysics.
Body features of Lana
Lana Del Rey has a sexy body. Her height is 5 feet 7 inches. Her balanced weight is around 61 kg. Also, her body measures 34-26-34 inches. She has a straight sexuality. Her bra size is 34A. While she has hazel eyes, her hair is of blonde color. With her charming smile, she attracts a lot of followers towards her.
Career of Lana
- Lana started her career by registering a seven-track extended play under her on 25th April 2005 with the title of “Rock Me Stable” and “Young Like Me”.
- Her second extended play was titled “From the End”.
- During, 2005 and 2006, she recorded an acoustic album titled “Sirens”.
- She performed her first Live for the Williamsburg Live Songwriting Competition in the year 2006.
- In the year 2007, she submitted a demo tape of acoustic tracks titled “No Kung Fu” to 5 Points Records, who subsequently offered her a recording contract for $10,000.
- She released a three-track EP titled “Kill Kill” in October 2008.
- “Homeless outreach, drug, and alcohol rehabilitation-that are been my life for the past five years”, she told Vogue UK in the year 2012.
- Her debut album is titled “Lana Del Ray” which was released on January 2010.
- On 1st September 2010, she was featured by Mando Diao in their MTV Unplugged concert at Union Film-Studios in Berlin.
- Her videos for the songs “Video Games” and “Blue Jeans” became viral internet sensations, and she was signed by Stranger Records to release “Video Games” as her debut single in the year 2011.
- Later, she signed a joint deal with Interscope Records and Polydor to work on her second studio album “Born to Die” which was released on 31st January 2012.
- On 19th September 2012, the music video for “Blue Velvet” was released through H&M.
- At the 2012 MTV Europe Music Awards, she received nominations in the categories Best Alternative, Best Push, and Best New Act.
- At the 2013 BRIT Awards, she won the award for International Female Solo Artist, making it her second BRIT Award to date.
- On 6th December 2013, an EP, also titled “Tropico”, was made available for purchase via iTunes.
- “Ultraviolence” was released on June 13, 2014.
- She revealed the first single “High by the Beach”, which was released on August 10, 2015.
- In November 2015, she executive produced a short film “Hi How Are You, Daniel Johnston”.
- On 9th February 2016, she hosted a premiere for the music video of her song “Freak”.
- In the year 2016, she was featured on The Weeknd’s third studio album “Starboy”.
- “Lust for Life” was officially released on 21st July 2017.
- On 12th September 2018, She released a new single titled “Mariners Apartment Complex”.
- On 18th September, she released the song “Venice Bitch”, and announced the title of her sixth album to be Norman Fucking Rockwell, set to be released in early 2019.
Net Worth of Lana
The famous singer Lana is earning a good amount of money from her current career. The net worth of this star is estimated to have $12 Million as of 2018 and she is earning a considerable money. She is satisfied with her earning. Her salary will be updated soon.
Affairs of Lana
Lana Del Rey is not married and She is still single.
Previously in the year 2017, she dated rapper, G-Eazy. But the relation did not last long. Before that, she was a love affair with Francesco Carrozzini. Francesco is an Italian-born director. The ex-couple dated back to 2014. She was also in a relationship with musicians like Shannon Leto in 2012 and Barrie-James O’Neill in 2011. And even before that, she had been in a relationship with the musician, Steven Mertens. Steven produced her debut album, ‘Lana Del Rey.’