Facts of Normani Kordei
|Full Name:||Normani Kordei|
|Age:||26 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||May 31, 1996|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Normani Kordei|
Extremely talented American Singer, Normani Kordei Hamilton is famously well recognized as Normani Kordei. She is an American singer, dancer as well as dancer. She is best known as a member of the girl group of Fifth Harmony which includes Ally Brooke, Dinah Jane, Lauren Jaurequi and Camilo Cabello which was formed on the second season of “The X Factor US” in the year of 2012. She was also a contestant in season 24 of “Dancing with the stars” in the year 2017. In 2018 February, she released her single named “Love Lies” with singer Khalid recorded for the soundtrack of the movie “Love, Simon”, an American romantic teen comedy-drama directed by Greg Berlanti.
Well known for:
- She is well known for Wrestle mania (2016), American Music Awards (2015) and Fifth Harmony (2016).
- She is best known as a member of the girl group of Fifth Harmony.
Early Life of Normani
It was in the Atlanta, Georgia the city of U.S, Normani was born. She was born on 31st May 1996. Her full name is Normani Kordei Hamilton. Her nationality is American. She was raised in New Orleans. She is the daughter of Derrick Hamilton and Andrea Hamilton. She started her career at a very small age in dance, beauty pageants, gymnastics and many more. At the age of just 13, she recorded her first song. Her ethnicity is African-American. Her horoscope is Gemini. She has two elder sisters whose name is Ashlee Hamilton and Arielle Hamilton. She completed her higher education in her New Orleans.
Body Features of Normani
Normani has got an attractive and sexy body feature. Her balanced weight is 62 Kg. She stands 1.63 m tall. Her hair color is Black and the eye color is Dark Brown. Her bra size is 37 in, hip size is 35 in and waist size is 28 in.
Career of Normani
- In the second season of “The X Factor USA” in the year 2012, she gave her performance with “Chain of Fools” and got “Yes” approval from all four judges.
- Later she got eliminated during the second round of boot camp.
- Then, she was brought back with Ally Brooke, Lauren Jauregui, Dinah Jane, and Camila Cabello, who later become Fifth Harmony.
- This group made to the final and finished in the third place.
- In the year 2013 October, this group, Fifth Harmony released their first EP “Better Together” and made their debut album “Reflection” in the year 2015. They released many singles such as “Worth It”, “Work from Home” and many more.
- In the year 2015, She released two dance videos performing “Commas” and “Do Not Disturb” with Fifth Harmony.
- In December 2017, she released three cover-mashups.
- She was also featured as a cameo in R&B singer Khalid’s music video “Young Dumb & Broke”.
- On 14th February 2018, Normani released a song with Khalid called “Love Lies”.
- On 19th March 2018, the group announced their decision to take an indefinite hiatus to pursue solo careers.
Affairs of Normani
Normani is still single and not married yet. It has been rumored that she is dating Arin Ray, an American singer. They meet in the reality TV Competition, “The X Factor”. Since 2012, they were together.
Net worth and Salary of Normani
Normani is very successful in a professional career as well as personal life. Her estimated net worth is $3 Million as of 2018. Her exact salary is still to get unfold.
Normani is very active on the Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. She has more than 185k followers on the Facebook, more than 3.2 million followers on the Instagram and 2.31 million followers on the Twitter.
More information about her can be obtained through wiki.