An American football running back is named for Saquon Barkley who is currently playing for the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted with a second overall pick by the Giants in the 2018 NFL Draft.
Facts of Saquon Barkley
|Full Name:||Saquon Barkley|
|Age:||26 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||February 09, 1997|
|Birth Place:||The Bronx, New York, United States|
|Net Worth:||$25 million to $30 million|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Children:||Jada Clare Barkley|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Alibay Johnson|
|Mother's Name:||Tonya Johnson|
|Education:||Whitehall High School|
|Height / How tall :||1.83 m|
|Eye Color:||Dark brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Saquon Barkley|
Saquon Barkley is an American football running back who is currently playing for the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted with a second overall pick by the Giants in the 2018 NFL Draft.
At Penn State College, he played for three seasons, running for 3,843 yards with 43 rushing touchdowns, while garnering 1,195 receiving yards with 8 touchdown receptions. He was also awarded AP NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year and was named to the first team PFWA All-Rookie Team. Overall, he is a very talented footballer with shirt number 26.
Bio, Age, Parents, Nationality
On 9th February 1997, Saquon opened his eyes for the first time in the Bronx, New York, the USA. His nationality is American while his ethnicity is Black and his horoscope sign is Aquarius. His religion is Christianity. In 2019, he celebrated his 22nd birthday with his friends and family. He grew up a New York Jets fan idolizing running back Curtis Martin. He was born to Alibay and Tonya Johnson, his parents. His father was a boxer. He has three brothers and two sisters. He attended Whitehall High School and after completing high school, he went to Penn State College.
Quick Facts About Saquon Barkley
|Full Name||Saquon Rasul Quevis Barkley|
|Birth Place||Bronx, New York|
|Birth Date||February 9, 1997|
|Nick Name||Saquon Barkley|
|Father’s Name||Alibay Barkley|
|Mother’s Name||Tonya Johnson|
|Siblings||Ali, Rashard, Shaquona, and Aliyah Barkley|
|Age||26 Years Old|
|Height||6’0″/1.83 m/ 183 cm|
|Weight||106 kg/233 lb|
|Child||Jada Clare Barkley|
|Net Worth||$40 million|
|Social Media||Twitter, Instagram|
|High School||Whitehall High School|
|University||Pennsylvania State University|
|Merch||Jersey, Funko Pop|
|Last Update||April 2023|
Saquon Barkley – Career, Net worth – 2023
Saquon is just 22 years old and he has started achieving a lot of money and fame. His net worth is estimated to be between $25 million to $30 million as of 2019. It is just the start as he has got to further in his career in the future. Moreover, his salary at present is estimated to have around $1,000,000. He is currently under a 4 year, $31,194,751 contract with the New York Giants, including a $20,767,092 signing bonus, $31,194,751 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $7,798,688. Overall, he is satisfied with his earnings without any doubt.
- For his high school, he rushed for 3,646 yards with 63 touchdowns from his sophomore to senior year, including 1,856 yards and 31 touchdowns as a senior.
- He earned immediate playing time as a true freshman at Penn State in 2015.
- In his first game, he rushed for one yard on one carry.
- He rushed for 115 yards with a touchdown in his second game.
- He followed up that performance by rushing for 195 yards and 2 touchdowns on 21 carries in his third game.
- He rushed for 194 yards on 26 carries against Ohio State.
- Altogether, he had 182 carries for 1,076 yards and seven touchdowns during the 2015 Penn State football season campaign in his first year.
- He was awarded second-team All-Big Ten (getting votes for the first team) and BTN.com Freshman of the Year.
- He rushed for 105 yards and a touchdown in a 33-13 against Kent State which made the team win over the Kent State.
- He was named a semifinalist for the Maxwell Award on 1st November 2016.
- He was named the Big Ten Offensive Player of the Year, Ameche-Dayne Running Back of the Year, and First Team All-Big Ten after his regular season.
- He added 25 carries for 194 yards, at 7.8 yards per carry, as well as a 79-yard touchdown that gave Penn State a 28-27 lead in his 2017 Rose Bown.
- Overall, he set the Penn State record for rushing yards in a season by a freshman (1,076) and by a sophomore (1,496).
- He had 14 rushes for 172 yards, two touchdowns, and a long run of 80 yards against Akron in his junior year.
- He was named co-Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week.
- Professional Career of Saquon
- He was a projected top 10 pick by many and declared his intentions to enter the 2018 NFL Draft on 31st December 2017.
- He was drafted by New York Giants as the second overall pick in the 2018 NFL Draft.
- He signed a four-year deal worth $31.2 million fully guaranteed featuring a $20.76 million signing bonus with $15 million of the bonus received immediately (the remaining bonus received in October) on 22nd July 2018.
- He made his first NFL touchdown, a 68-yard rush, in the season opener against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- He had 106 rushing yards and a touchdown in the 20-15 loss.
- He finished with 130 rushing yards, including a 50-yard touchdown, along with 99 receiving yards, totaling 229 all-purpose yards as the Giants lost 34-13 against the Philadelphia Eagles. It was during Thursday Night Football.
- He rushed for a career-high 142 yards and scored 3 touchdowns as the Giants won 38-35 in Week 11 against Tampa Bay.
- He was elected to the 2019 Pro Bowl, where he helped the NFC win the Skills Showdown.
- He was ranked No. 16 on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2019.
- He rushed 11 times for 120 yards, including a 59-yard run, in the loss score of 35-17 against Dallas.
- He suffered a high ankle sprain and was expected to miss the next 4-8 weeks against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 3.
Body Measurements – Height, Weight
Saquon has attracted the attention of many people for his outstanding performance in the field. He has got a very charming smile on his face with an attractive personality. He has a perfect athletic body build with a tall height of 5 ft 11 in. Along with the perfect height, he has a matching weight of 106 KG or 233 lb. Unfortunately, his other body measurements regarding his biceps size, waist size, and more are not revealed yet but we will try to add them soon.
Relationship Status of Saquon Barkley
Saquon is not married yet and he is still to get married but he is neither single. He is currently in a relationship with Anna Congdon. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named Jada Clare Barkley on 24th April 2018. The couple is enjoying their life a lot and he loves his girlfriend a lot. The couple is planning to get married soon.
FAQs of Saquon Barkley
How much does saquon bench max?
- That is 5th most among all running backs who are 235 lbs or smaller. During a Penn State charity event, Barkley beat that number when he put up 30 reps. This guy has superhuman strength for someone his size and for someone who has his speed. His one-rep maximum is 405 lbs!
What rank is Saquon Barkley?
|Draft||RB #4||RB #2|
|Dynasty||RB #5||RB #2|
How do I contact Saquon Barkley?
- Contact Athlete Speakers today at 800-916-6008 to book Saquon Barkley for a virtual event, virtual meeting, virtual appearance, virtual keynote speaking engagement, webinar, video conference, or Zoom meeting.
Also Read: Zoey Deutch, Snoh Aalegra