Stephen Miller is an American political advisor who served as a senior advisor for policy and White House director of speechwriting to President Donald Trump. His politics have been described as far-right and anti-immigration.
Facts of Stephen Miller
|38 years 6 months
|August 23, 1985
|Santa Monica, California, United States
|Mackenzie Jay Miller
|Relationship affair ?:
|Is gay ?:
|Michael Darrow Miller
|Miriam Glosser Miller
|Height / How tall :
|Best Match for Marriage:
|View more / View fewer Facts of Stephen Miller
There's something really beautiful about people from all different walks of life... who are bound together by this big idea about American identity and American unity and American interests.
I would be happy if not a single refugee foot ever again touched American soil.
The people on the far left, they claim to be about free speech and expression. But as soon as you put something out there that offends them, all of a sudden, no - free speech out the window.
Stephen Miller is an American far-right and a political activist who currently serves as a senior advisor for policy for President Donald Trump. Miller has been one of the few faces among the people of President Donald Trump who has been showing loyalty towards their works as a key advisor and speechwriter. Miller has been with Trump since the early days of Trump’s presidency. Previously, Miller worked as the communications director for then-Senator Jeff Sessions. He reportedly played a central role in the resignation in April 2019 of Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen, who he believed was insufficiently hawkish on immigration.
The GOP attacked Ilhan Omar for calling Stephen Miller a “white nationalist”
The GOP attacked Ilhan Omar for calling Stephen Miller a ‘white nationalist. Omar’s blunt critique of one of President Trump’s most trusted aides immediately drew the ire of prominent figures on the right, who pointed out that Miller is Jewish and accused the freshman representative of anti-Semitism; a charge she has repeatedly faced over past comments about Israel’s ties to U.S. leaders. Omar resurrected her incendiary tweet on Tuesday. Her characterization of Miller had been accurate, she tweeted, and now there was proof. “This type of racism and hatred has no place in our government,” Omar wrote on Tuesday. “Miller needs to step down. Now.” Miller and the White House did not respond to a request for comment early Wednesday regarding the backlash. In an email to The Washington Post on Tuesday, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said she had not seen the SPLC report but called the civil rights nonprofit an “utterly-discredited, long-debunked far-left smear organization.” Emails to former Breitbart writer show Miller focused on inserting white nationalist talking points to shape the 2016 election coverage.
What is Stephen Miller Famous for?
- Stephen Miller is famous as the senior key advisor for President Donald Trump.
Who were the parents of Stephen Miller?
Stephen Miller was born on August 23, 1985, in Santa Monica, California, United States, His birth name is Stephen Miller. His nationality is American. Miller belongs to White ethnicity.
Miller was born in a Jewish family. He is the son of Michael Darrow Miller(father) and Miriam Glosser Miller(mother). His father is a real estate investor. Miller was raised in his hometown along with his two siblings, Jacob, and Alexis where he attended Santa Monica High School.
Miller began appearing on conservative talk radio when he was in high school at the age of 16, he even wrote a letter to the editor of the Santa Monica Outlook about his school’s response towards the September 11 attack. Miller constantly began rising day by day and year by year.
He later graduated from Duke University earning a bachelor’s degree in political science. He also served as president of the Duke chapter of Horowitz’s Students for Academic Freedom.
Just after graduating from college, Miller worked as a press secretary for Congresswoman Michele Bachmann and Congressman John Shadegg, both members of the Republican Party.
How is Stephen Miller’s Career Life?
- Stephen Miller kicked off his professional career in the political field as soon as he graduated from college.
- Miller worked for Alabama Senator, Jeff Sessions in 2009 and later got appointed as Attorney General.
- Miller wrote many of the successful speeches for Sessions during those days.
- He also worked on Dave Brat’s successful 2014 House campaign.
- In January 2016, Miller joined Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign as a senior policy adviser.
- Miller frequently spoke and wrote almost all the speeches for Donal Trump during the 2016 Republican National Convention.
- Miller was named the head of Trump’s economic policy team and as national policy director of Trump’s transition team in 2016.
- On December 13, 2016, Miller was announced to serve as the Senior Advisor to the President for Policy during the Trump administration.
- Miller was also seen a couple of times with the former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon.
- Miller played an influential role in Trump’s decision to fire FBI Director James Comey in May 2017.
- On August 2, 2017, Miller had a heated exchange debate with CNN’s Jim Acosta at the White House.
- In January 2018, Miller appeared on CNN’s State of the Union to discuss claims made in Michael Wolff’s book “Fire and Fury”.
- On August 13, 2018, an essay by Miller’s uncle, Dr. David S. Glosser, titled “Stephen Miller Is an Immigration Hypocrite. I Know Because I’m His Uncle” was out.
- In October 2018, it was reported that Miller was the one for making it impossible for Chinese students to study in the United States.
- In January 2019, Miller reduced the number of immigrants, who were receiving protections as part of a proposed offer by Trump in exchange for congressional support to construct a border wall.
- Miller played a central role in the resignation of Secretary of Homeland, Security Kirstjen Nielsen on April 7, 2019.
Who Is Stephen Miller Married To?
Stephen Miller is a married man. He is married to Katie Waldman. Waldman is the press secretary of Vice President of the United States, Mike Pence. Waldman took her position as press secretary on October 1, 2019. Waldman gained limelight after she started dating Stephen Miller. The couple reportedly started dating in 2018. The following year, the couple got engaged and eventually tied a knot to each other on 16 February 2020. Their wedding took place at the Trump International Hotel in Washington D.C. and President Donald Trump attended their wedding.
How Much Does Stephen Miller Earn?
Stephen Miller has good earning through his career as the senior advisor of the President of the United States, Donald Trump. Miller being a key advisor to the president must have a good fortune of amount through his work as in thousands of dollars.
Miller enjoys the fortune which is estimated to be around $250 thousand.
Miller earns a salary of $179 thousand for his job at White House. He also has earned $126k for his work during the 2016 Presidential campaign. With the fortune accumulated sum to million dollars, Miller has managed to live a healthy lifestyle.
How Tall is Stephen Miller?
The 34 years old, Stephen Miller has a slim body physique. Miller stands tall with a height of 5ft. 10inch.(1.77m). He has a fair complexion with light brown eyes.