Facts of Trey Mancini
|31 years 11 months
|March 18, 1992
|Best Match for Marriage:
|View more / View fewer Facts of Trey Mancini
Trey Mancini is an American professional baseball player in the Major League Baseball (MLB) for the Baltimore Orioles. He made his MLB debut with the Orioles and played in the position of first baseman and outfielder. To know more about him, you can read the below article.
What is Trey Mancini famous for?
- An American professional baseball first baseman and outfielder for the Baltimore Orioles of Major League Baseball (MLB).
When was Trey Mancini born?
Going back to his early life, Trey was born as Joseph Anthony Mancini in Winter Haven, Florida to parents Beth Mancini and Tony Mancini. He spent his entire childhood with his older sister in a friendly environment. He was encouraged by his parents to make baseball his career. Similarly, he is of American nationality and his ethnicity is White.
For education, He attended Winter Haven High School in Winter Haven, Florida, where he batted .480 with six home runs as a senior. Following his matriculation, he joined the University of Notre Dame where he played college baseball for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish and pursued a degree in political science.
When did Trey Mancini pursue his baseball career?
- Talking about his sports journey, Trey made his MLB debut with the Orioles and played in the position of first baseman and outfielder. Baltimore drafted him out of the 2013 MLB Draft in eight rounds.
- He began the 2014 season with the Delmarva Shorebirds of the Class A South Atlantic League and received a midseason promotion to the Frederick Keys of the Class A-Advanced Carolina League. In 137 games between the two teams, he compiled a .284 batting average with ten home runs and 83 RBIs.
- He began the 2015 season with Frederick and was promoted during the season to the Bowie Baysox of the Class AA Eastern League. In 136 games, Mancini slashed .341/.375/.563 with 21 home runs, 89 RBIs, and 43 doubles.
- After spending some time in Baltimore during spring training, Mancini returned to Bowie to start the 2016 season. He was blocked at Triple-A by Joey Terdoslavich but was promoted to the Triple-A Norfolk Tides in April 2016 as Terdoslavich struggled. He spent the remainder of the season at Norfolk, batting .280 with 13 home runs and 54 RBIs in 125 games.
- He batted leadoff for 51 of 156 games played in 2018. He ended the season hitting .242 with 24 home runs and 58 RBI.
- He got off to a strong start in 2019 and was leading the Orioles in most offensive categories in late-April. He is one of three MLB players along with Alex Bregman and Anthony Rendon with at least 35 doubles, 34 home runs, and 100 runs in 2019.
- On April 28th, He revealed he had stage 3 colon cancer and will begin chemotherapy ongoing for six months to treat his cancer. He said if baseball resumed in 2020, it would probably be without him.
Who is Trey Mancini married to?
Trey Mancini has never been married. However, he has been in a longtime relationship with his girlfriend, Sara. Many people have been seeking to know who the lucky girl that managed to win the handsome baseball player’s heart is. Well, there are not many details about his girlfriend. We discovered that she loves her man and has been a pillar of strength even during his illness.
What is Trey Mancini’s net worth?
Trey Mancini earns a decent amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the sports industry. His total net worth is estimated to be more than $1 million as of 2020. Also, he received a salary of around $575,500. Further, He might also possess assets like cars and houses as he has earned around $2 million, which is enough for a luxurious lifestyle.
What is Trey Mancini’s height?
Trey Mancini has a height of 6 feet 4 inches and his weight is currently unknown. His eyes are black and hair color is dark brown hair. Further, he has an athletic body but his body measurement is still under review. Whenever we will be updated, we will let you know.