Christine Flores, better known as Christina Milian, is an American actress and singer-songwriter.
Facts of Christina Milian
|Full Name:||Christina Milian|
|Age:||42 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||September 26, 1981|
|Birth Place:||New Jersey, USA|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Children:||One (Violet Madison Nash)|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Don Flores|
|Mother's Name:||Carmen Milian|
|Education:||Matthew Henson Middle School|
|Height / How tall :||5.2 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Gemini|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Christina Milian|
Also, my mom and family are very important to me and I know that this is not expected.
I had actually been on tour in Japan and I had my own world tour that I was doing. I was used to doing a show for an hour, so I was always learning choreography.
My advice to someone to follow in my footsteps is to have patience. I've been doing this for twelve years.
Christina Milan has seen a career in showbiz which she started as a young girl grow to the point that she is today been mentioned among the very best in the entertainment industry globally, notable as both an actress and music artist. In as much as she has received a lot of awards and praises for her works, she has also received a lot of criticism. More so, her love life has been in shambles yet she has been a loving mother to her daughter. Here is everything you should know about her.
What is Christina Milian known for?
Christina Milian is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She is best known for her lead role in the 2003 teen comedy film Love Don’t Cost a Thing. She is also popular for her second studio album, It’s About Time. She was named #30 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
Where is Christina Milian Born?
Back to his early life, Christina Milian was born as Christine Marie Flores in Jersey City, New Jersey, USA. Her nationality is American and she is of Cuban ethnicity. Her birth sign is Libra.
She is the eldest daughter of Cuban parents Don Flores and Carmen Milian. She was raised in Waldorf, Maryland with her parents and siblings. She has two younger sisters named Danielle and Elizabeth. Her family moved to Waldorf, Maryland, soon after her birth. Her parents divorced when she was 13 years old.
Regarding her education, She was educated at Matthew Henson Middle School. Christina was interested in acting and singing since she was four years old. She began writing songs at the age of 17.
When did Christina Milian pursue her acting and singing career?
- Christina began her career as an actress in 1996, playing Lana in the television film Sister, Sister. She also had a role in the TV film Smart Guy (1997-199). She had her first series regular role as Tina Flores in Movie Surfers in 1998.
- She made her big-screen debut playing a small role in The Wood in 1999. Her first lead role was in the 2003 film Love Don’t Cost a Thing, and she subsequently had main roles in Be Cool and the 2006 horror film Pulse.
- She had a minor role in Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, and starred as the lead role in the straight-to-DVD film Bring It On: Fight to the Finish.
- Milian has since been cast in the 2010 ABC Family Original Movie Christmas Cupid. Milian released her self-titled debut album in 2001. Her song “When You Look at Me” reached the Top 40 of the U.S. Billboard Hot 100. In 2004, Milian released her second studio album It’s About Time, which reached number five on the U.S. Billboard chart.
- In 2006, Milian released her third studio album So Amazin’. Her single, Say I peaked in the Top 30 of the US Billboard chart that year. She has been a successful actress and singer in her career and has won millions of hearts.
- Following her departure from Island Def Jam Music Group, Milian signed with MySpace Records in 2008. She began writing songs and recording in the studio with numerous different producers, including Cool & Dre, J. R. Rotem, The Runners, Danja, Terry “MaddScientist” Thomas, T-Pain, Jim Jonsin, and Toby Gad.
- In early 2009, Milian began working with The-Dream, Tricky Stewart, and L.O.S. Da Maestro, which led to her signing a deal with Radio Killa Records. Milian revealed that aside from “Us Against the World”, The-Dream and Tricky Stewart would be producing all the songs on her album.
- In 2011, she collaborated with The Jackie Boyz for the song titled ‘Memory’, which was released in Japan. The song is set to appear on their album ‘Songs In My Blackberry’. Her album, ‘Elope’ was further delayed.
- In 2013, she participated as a contestant on the reality show, ‘Dancing with the Stars’ season 17. In it, she partnered with professional dancer Mark Ballas
- On January 18, 2015, Milian debuted her reality show Christina Milian Turned Up. The series follows the day-to-day lives of Christina, her mother Carmen, and her two sisters, Danielle and Liz Milian. It was renewed for a second season in April, which premiered in November 2015.
- Her EP “4U” was released on December 4, 2015, which includes four tracks and music videos packaged in one. In 2016, she collaborated with So Solid Crew’s MC Harvey on the dance track “We Own the Night” which premiered on August 12, 2016.
- In June 2017, she appeared as a judge/panelist on the Fox television show, Superhuman. Superhuman features contestants who possess a distinct, nearly super-human ability in fields such as memory, hearing, taste, touch, smell, sight, and more are challenged to push their extraordinary skills to win a $50,000 grand prize.
Who was Christina Milian married to? Who is Christina Milian Dating?
Reflecting on her personal life, Christina Milian is a divorced woman at the present time. She was previously married to the American actor The Dream. They got married on 4 September 2009. After two years of their marriage, they divorced on 25 October 2011. They together had a daughter named Violet Madison Nash, born on February 26, 2010.
After her divorce, she began dating Jas Prince, an entrepreneur in 2013. The couple got engaged later in 2013. Their relationship came to an end in 2014. After that, she began dating the rapper Lil Wayne in 2014 but their relationship was ended in 2015. Since 2017, this singer is in a relationship with French singer M. Pokora. She announced in July 2019 that she is expecting a baby.
What is Christina Milian Net Worth?
Throughout her successful career, she has accumulated a net worth of $4.5 million dollars. But there is no information regarding her salary. Seeing her performance in her field we can assume that she earns a good salary.
How tall is Christina Milian?
Moving towards Christina Milian’s body measurements, she has a good height of 5feet 2 inches with a bodyweight of 54kg. She has an hourglass body weight of 36-23-35 inches. Her bra size is 34B, her dress size is 2 and her shoe size is 7. Her hair color is brown and her eye color is also brown.