Reality TV Star
Facts of Dee Nguyen
|Full Name:||Dee Nguyen|
|Age:||30 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||February 28, 1993|
|Profession:||Reality TV Star|
|Lucky Color:||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Cancer, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Dee Nguyen|
Dee Nguyen is an Australian TV personality who currently limelight due to her insensitive comments about the Black Lives Matter movement, for which she got fired from MTV sports reality show “The Challenge” on 09th June 2020. She previously worked as a pole dancer before getting cast on Geordie Shore. Also, She was a winner of the War of the Worlds 2. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Dee Nguyen famous for?
- A Vietnamese-Australian reality TV star.
- Being part of Geordie Shore.
Where is Dee Nguyen from?
Recalling her early life, Dee was born in Sydney, Australia to her parents in the year 1993. However, her parent’s details are yet to be disclosed. Similarly, she is of Australian nationality and belongs to South-Asian ethnicity. She faces many difficulties in her childhood as she raised in poor families. After her mother married, they became a bit more settled. Also, her academic qualifications are yet to be disclosed. Further, her birth sign is Taurus.
What does Dee Nguyen do?
- Moving towards her career, Dee appeared in the 17th season of “Geordie Shore,” a UK version of the hit show “Jersey Shore”. Along with five other contestants, she joined the original crew of the reality series.
- She then starred on the 33rd season of MTV’s “The Challenge” titled “War Of The Worlds”. He was eliminated during the challenged titled “Crash Landing”.
- Later, she returned and competed on the 34th installment of “The Challenge”. She wins the season and pockets $250 thousand in prize money with her fellow three contestants.
- After that, she again appeared “The Challenge,” its new season titled “Total Madness.”
- On 9th June 2020, She got fired from MTV sports reality show “The Challenge” after making insensitive comments about the Black Lives Matter movement.
What Did Dee Nguyen Say?
In her deleted tweet, she said, “Idk why some of u think I’m anti-BLM. I’ve been saying that since the day I lost my virginity.”
On her Instagram post, she was criticized for continuing to post pictures of herself after posting a black square for #Blackout Tuesday. In response to the criticism, she said, “People die every f—ing day.”
On Sunday, 07th June 2020, she apologized through her twitter, “I am sorry for the insensitive tweet I posted earlier. I was being defensive and not speaking from my heart. But there’s no excuse. I also want to extend an apology to Bayleigh and Swaggy-who are my castmates and deserve my respect and compassion.”
Who is Dee Nguyen Dating?
Reflecting on her personal life, Dee is not married. She likes to keep her life private hence the authentic information about her affairs and relationship is yet to be disclosed. Presently, she is probably a single and focused career TV career seriously.
Based on some online sites, she had a four-year romantic relationship with fellow contestant Rogan O’Connor. They even develop a sexual relationship. Later, their relationship broke up after the end of the show, The Challenge: War Of The Worlds 2.
How much is Dee Nguyen’s worth?
Being a TV personality, Dee has a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $4 million at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Dee Nguyen?
Observing her body physics, Dee stands a height of 5 feet 3 inches and weighs around 60 kg. Similarly, she has a pair of dark brown eyes and her hair color is naturally black. Further her body measures around 32-28-32 inches and she used 30B bra size. Additionally, she used 4 (US) shoe size.