Facts of Felicia Spencer
|Full Name:||Felicia Spencer|
|Age:||31 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||December 20, 1990|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Felicia Spencer|
Felicia Spencer is a Canadian MMA fighter who currently competes in the featherweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Throughout her professional career, she has set a record of 08 wins and 02 loss out of 10 matches. Also, she signed with UFC after her extra-ordinary record of 6-0 in Invicta FC in 2019. Presently, she ranks #5 Women Featherweight Champion. To know more about her and her MMA career, you can read the below article.
What is Felicia Spencer famous for?
- A Canadian mixed martial artist.
Where is Felicia Spencer from?
Going back to her early life, Felicia was born under the birth sign of Scorpio to her parents in the year 1990. However, Her parent’s details are yet to be revealed. She raised with her brother in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Her nationality is Canadian and her ethnicity is White.
Concerning her educational history, she attended Lemon Bay High school, and later she joined the University of Central Florida.
When did Felicia Spencer purse her MMA career?
- Talking about her career journey, Felicia started her training in Teowando a Korean martial art at the age of 4.
- After that, she joined the training of the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at the age of 12 and later added kickboxing to her training five years.
- In 2009, she started training Jungle MMA and later transitioned to train MMA.
- In 2012, she began her amateur career and won the first “Tuff-N-Uff Future Stars of MMA” tournament where she knocked out Jessica Eve Richer at the second “Tuff-N-Uff Xtreme” amassing a record of 5-1.
- After that, She signed with Invicta Fighting Championships in 2015.
- The same year, She made her promotional debut at Invicta FC: Evinger vs. Kianzad against Rachel Wiley.
- In 2017, she fought her third fight at Invicta FC: Evinger vs. Kunitskaya 2. She faced Madison McElhaney in a featherweight bout and she won the fight via unanimous decision with the scoreboard of (30-27, 29-28, 29-28).
- The same year, She faced Amy Coleman at Invicta FC: Evinger vs. Kunitskaya 2 and she won in the first round via a rear-naked choke.
- In 2018, she faced Akeel Al-Hameed at Invicta FC: Kaufman vs. Kianzad. She won the fight via unanimous decision.
- Later that year, She faced Helena Kolesnyk at Invicta FC 30: Frey vs. Crusader and won the fight by a rear-naked choke.
- At the end of 2018, she faced Sorenson at Invicta FC 32: Spencer vs. Sorenson for the vacant Invicta featherweight title. She won the fight by rear-naked choke in the fourth round.
- In 2019, she signed with the Ultimate Fighting Championship after compiling an undefeated record of 6-0 competing at Invicta FC.
- She made her promotional debut on May 18th, 2019 at UFC Fight Night: dos Anjos vs. Lee against Megan Anderson. She won the fight in the first round by rear-naked choke.
- The same year, She faced Cris Cyborg in the co-main event at UFC 240. She lost the fight via unanimous decision.
- On 06th June 2020, she faced the current champion, Amanda Nunes at UFC 250. She lost the fight via unanimous decision.
Felicia Spencer Husband
Felicia Spencer married her long-term boyfriend, Todd Coppinger in 2019. The couple does not have any child yet and enjoying their married life happily at present. The couple also encourages each other and the same profession, they both help each other training as well.
How much is Felicia Spencer worth?
Felicia Spencer has the sum of a good amount of money and salary through her profession as an MMA fighter in the field of the sports industry. As per the online sites. She has reported $30 Thousand at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Felicia Spencer?
Felicia Spencer has a height of 5 feet 6 inches and she weighs around 66 Kg. Her eyes are black and hair color is dark brown. Further, her other body information is yet to be disclosed. Whenever we will be updated, we will let you know.