Facts of Gary Woodland
|Full Name:||Gary Woodland|
|Age:||39 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||May 21, 1984|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Gary Woodland|
One of the popular professional golf player is named as Gary Woodland who plays for PGA Tour. He is a well known American celebrity. He is famous for contribution to professional life. Currently, he is playing in PGA Tour. He had played for U.S Open, Masters Tournament. He is very talented and skilled golf player. In the year 2007, he turned professional golfer. He has won 5 times in his professional career of golf.
Early Life of Gary
Passionate and enthusiastic player, Gary Woodland was born on 21st May 1984. He was born and raised in Topeka, Kansas the city of U.S. He is the son of Dan Woodland and Linda Woodland, his father, and mother. His nationality is American. His astrological sign is Gemini. At the small age, he began his career with golf. He graduated his college from Washburn University and the University of Kansas.
Body Features of Gary
Gary has got a great personality. Talking about his body, his height is 1.85 m. His weight is of 88 Kg. He has a balanced body with good health. He has an attractive body figure. His smiling face and charming personality have helped him to gain the attention of all the viewers.
Career of Gary
- Gary started his professional career in golf from the year 2007. Before turning into professional he used to play as a freshman in the college.
- He entered the Qualifying school for PGA Tour at the end of 2008.
- There he finished in a tie of 11th which helps to earn him a card to play on PGA Tour in the year 2009.
- He made his debut season in 2009 by making 8 cuts in 18 appearances and later he got a shoulder injury.
- In the year 2010, he managed his time for playing PGA as well as Nationwide Tours.
- After playing, he in the Nationwide Tour, he again entered in qualifying school and finished in 11th which make him return to full PGA Tour status.
- He finished in a tie for first at 27 under par in the second tournament of 2011.
- Later in March of the same year, he captured his first PGA Tour Title at the Transitions Championship by one stroke. This win secured him at 2011 Masters Tournaments.
- After that, he received an invitation into the U.S Open and left the tournament with an OWGR ranking of 39th Position.
- He also became successful to win the Omega Mission Hills World Cup on November of 2011.
- Gary reached the final of the 2015 WGC-Cadillac Match Play and lost to Rory and made 32nd position in OWGR.
- Gary later won his third PGA Tour event, at the Waste Management Phoenix Open in a sudden-death playoff against Chez Reavie in February 2018.
- After finishing tied at 18 under, he won with a par on the first extra hole to end a five-year drought on tour.
- He made his move up to fifth in the season of FedEx Cup standings.
Personal Life of Gary
Gary is single. He is not married yet but he is in a relationship with Gabby Granado, his girlfriend. They seem to be very happy with each other. The couple makes public appearances together often. There is no any sign of Separation between them. They are living peacefully. The couple is blessed with a single son named Jackson.
This excellent player makes good money from his work. The net worth of Gary is estimated to have $12 million in 2018. His salary is kept in privacy but there is no doubt in the mind of his supporters and followers he is satisfied with his earning.