Justin Timberlake is an American singer-songwriter, actor, dancer, and record producer.
Facts of Justin Timberlake
|Full Name:||Justin Timberlake|
|Age:||42 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||January 31, 1981|
|Birth Place:||Tennessee, US|
|Net Worth:||$240 M|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Randall Timberlake|
|Mother's Name:||Lynn Hatless|
|Education:||E.E. Jeter Elementary School|
|Height / How tall :||6.1 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Justin Timberlake|
Justin Randall Timberlake is an American singer-songwriter, actor, dancer, and record producer also known as Justin Timberlake. He rose to prominence as one of the two lead vocalists and youngest member of NSYNC, which eventually became one of the best-selling boy bands of all time.
What is Justin Timberlake most famous for?
- An American singer-songwriter, actor, dancer, and record producer.
Early Life of Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake was born in Memphis, Tennessee as Justin Randall Timberlake. He is the son of Lynn Hatless and Randall Timberlake. He has mixed ancestry. Timberlake grew up in Shelby forest in a small community between Memphis and Millington. His first attempt at a singing career were country music songs on star search as “Justin Randall”. Timberlake’s parents divorced in 1985, and both have remarried also.
Talking about his education, he attends E.E. Jeter Elementary School in Millington.
Career and Achievements of Justin Timberlake
- In 1996, ‘N Sync’ released their first single titled ‘I Want You Back’, which was a major hit that year and topped the charts.
- In 1998, ‘N Sync’ came out with their debut album ‘*NSYNC’, the album featured the hit single ‘Tearin Up My Heart’.
- In the year 2000, he made his debut as an actor with the ABC television movie ‘Model Behaviour’, directed by Maggie Lawson.
- The rise of his stardom, lead to problems within the band ‘N Sync’, which eventually led to the break-up of the band.
- In August 2002, he performed at the MTV Video Music Awards, where his debut solo single ‘Like I Love You’ was premiered.
- In November 2002, his debut solo studio album ‘Justified’ was released. The album featured the hit singles, ‘Like I Love You’ and ‘Cry Me a River’.
- In 2003, he went on the ‘Justified/Stripped Tour’ with Christina Aguilera and recorded the song ‘I’m Lovin’ It’. The same year he was featured on Nelly’s song ‘Work It’.
- In 2005, he played the role of journalist ‘Joshua Pollack’ in the American thriller ‘Edison Force’.
- He was seen in films like ‘Alpha Dog’, ‘Black Snake Moan’, ‘Richard Kelly’s Southland Tales’ and also appeared as young Elton John in the song ‘This Train Don’t Stop There Anymore’.
- In 2006, he made a cameo appearance in the video for Nelly Furtado and Timberland’s single, ‘Promiscuous’.
- On September 12, 2006, his second solo album titled ‘FutureSex/LoveSounds’ was released. The album featured the all-time hit songs ‘What Goes Around… Comes Around’ and ‘SexyBack’.
- In 2007, he made an appearance in 50 Cents album, Cutis and he also co-wrote, produced and offered vocals for the songs ‘Nite Runner’ and ‘Falling Down’ for Duran Duran’s album ‘Red Carpet Massacre’.
- In 2010, he appeared as ‘Sean Parker’, the founder of ‘Napster’ in the David Fincher film ‘The Social Network’.
- In 2011, he starred in the film ‘Friends with Benefits’ alongside Mila Kunis. The film was a major box office hit.
- In 2013, his third studio album ‘The 20/20 Experience’ was released, the album was one of his best-selling albums. In the same year, his fourth studio album The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2 was released on September 30 and debuted at number-one on the Billboard 200.
- In 2014, “Not a Bad Thing” was released as the third single from The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2. The song reached the top 10 on the Hot 100 and topped the Mainstream Top 40 chart.
- He served as the executive music producer, performing original music for the film, The lead single, “Can’t Stop the Feeling!”, was released on May 6, 2016.
- He composed the soundtrack and served as music supervisor for the 2017 film The Book of Love.
- In 2018, his fifth studio album ‘Man of the Woods’ was released, the album was the sixth best-selling album of the year.
Awards and Achievements of Justin Timberlake
Since the start of his career, he has received 510 Nominations and has won 173 awards. Among these several Awards was mention below:
- In 2004, he won the Grammy Award in the category, ‘Best Pop Vocal Album’ for the album ‘Justified’ and won another Grammy for the song ‘Cry Me a River’.
- In 2007, he won the Grammy Award in the category, ‘Best Dance Recording’ for the song ‘SexyBack’ and won another Grammy for ‘Best Rap/Sung Collaboration’ for ‘My Love’.
- In 2008, he won the Grammy Award in the category, ‘Best Male Pop Vocal Performance’ for the song ‘What Goes Around Comes Around’ and won another Grammy in the category, ‘Best Dance Recording’ for ‘Love Stoned’.
Net Worth and Online Presence of Justin Timberlake
As a Singer, Actor, and Businessman, he assumes huge money from his career. His estimated net worth said to be $ 230 Million and his salary is $20 Million. For his income, he was one of the top 10 richest celebrities in Hollywood.
Furthermore, He is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. His followers on Instagram number 49.3 million. His Twitter handle has over 65.6 million fans following. His Facebook fans are more than 35.8 million.
Personal Life of Justin Timberlake
Though he dated a lot of beautiful women in Hollywood including Britney Spears and Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake met and stayed with actress Jessica Biel.
The duo began dating in January 2007, got engaged in December 2011 and married on October 19, 2012, at the Borgo Egnazia resort in Fasano, Italy. The Hollywood power couple has a son named Silas Randall Timberlake. He was born in April 2015. Now, they are a happily married couple.
Is Justin Timberlake tall?
Justin Timberlake has a height of 6 feet and 1 inch, and a weight of 81 kg. His body measurements are 40-32-16 inches including his Chest size, Waist Size, and Biceps size. He has brown hair and he has blue eyes. His shoe size is 11 or 12 (US).