Katie Olivia Hopkins is an English media personality, columnist, and former businesswoman. She was a contestant on the third series of The Apprentice in 2007, and following further appearances in the media, she became a columnist for British national newspapers.
Facts of Katie Hopkins
|49 years 0 months
|February 13, 1975
|Barnstaple, United Kingdom
|When did Katie Hopkins get married ? (married date):
|India McKinney, Maximillian William Cross, Poppy McKinney
|Relationship affair ?:
|Is lesbian ?:
|University of Exeter
|Height / How tall :
|Best Match for Marriage:
|Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius
|View more / View fewer Facts of Katie Hopkins
Fresh air and exercise. That's all you need to stay slim and feel better about life.
I admire Lady Gaga. She wears exactly what she likes, no matter how good or bad it turns out.
Once you have conquered your profession and are standing at the summit, it is all very well to look back down the slope and indulge yourself with regrets.
Katie Olivia Hopkins famed as Katie Hopkins is an English media personality, columnist and businesswoman who was also the contestant on the third series of The Apprentice in 2007. She began writing for The Sun in 2013 and the Daily Mail’s website MailOnline from 2015 to 2017. She has also hosted her own television chat show If Katie Hopkins Ruled the World, and been a presenter for the talk radio station LBC. She has appeared in reality television series, including I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! (2007) and Celebrity Big Brother (2015) in which she finished as the runner-up. Overall, she is a very talented woman with awesome body features.
Love Island’s Chris Hughes feuds with Katie Hopkins following Jesy Nelson’s documentary
Love Island’s Chris Hughes has hit out at Katie Hopkins on Twitter, following Jesy Nelson’s hard-hitting documentary Odd One Out. In the emotional program, the Little Mix star opened up about her struggle with online abuse and subsequent suicide attempt, admitting that a particularly cutting tweet by Katie Hopkins led her to stop eating in a bid to lose weight. The tweet in question read: “Packet Mix has still got a chubby in their ranks. Less Little Mix. More Pick n Mix.” Chris, who’s currently dating Jesy, didn’t hold back in light of the documentary and called the divisive broadcaster a “bitch” before hastily deleting his tweet. After clocking the since-deleted message, Katie goaded Chris, saying: “Not the sharpest tool in the shed are we dear?”, leading Chris to simply respond that he “wasn’t lying” about what he had said. In happier news, Chris recently admitted that he is hoping to start a family with girlfriend Jesy after the couple moved in together earlier this year.
Early Life of Katie
Katie Hopkins was born on 13th February 1975, in Barnstaple, Devon, the UK, to a banker mother and an (electrical) engineer father as Katie Olivia Hopkins. She was brought up in Bideford. She is the younger of the two daughters. Her nationality is English and her ethnicity is white. Her religion is Christian. Regarding his education, she studied at a private convent school, wherein she participated in sports and took lessons in piano and violin. After graduating from the school, she studied economics at the ‘University Of Exeter’ and took part in the ‘Officer’s Training Camps’ on weekends. She attended the ‘Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst’ and completed military training. But she couldn’t take up her commission post as at the passing out, it was discovered that she suffered from epilepsy. She then started working at a business consultancy in Manhattan, New York and later, returned to the UK in 2005. In September 2006, she began working as a global brand consultant at Met Office. As of 2019, she celebrated her 44th birthday with her friends and families.
Body Measurements of Katie
At the age of 44, Katie still looks very young and beautiful with a tall height of 170 cm and her balanced body of 59 Kg. Unfortunately, her other body measurements is unavailable at this moment. Overall, she is a very beautiful woman with a charming smile on her lips attracting a lot of people towards her.
Career of Katie
- Katie was allowed to take unpaid leave from her Met Office job as part of her probationary period of employment to take part in series three of the reality TV show The Apprentice in late 2006 where the contestants competed to obtain a job with businessman Alan Sugar.
- During the show, she became known for her criticism of fellow contestants, back-stabbing attacks and controversial comments about maternity leave, obese people among other topics.
- She then quit the show before the finals, stating reasons of childcare issues.
- After that, she lost her Met Office job in June 2007 due to failing to meet the standards to complete her probationary period and also, her performance on the show.
- She sold her story to two newspapers.
- In the year 2007, she took part in the comedy panel game show, ‘8 Out of 10 Cats,’ and guest-starred in ‘Loose women,’ and ‘The Friday Night Project.’
- She was one of the celebrities in ‘I’m a Celebrity-Get Me Out Of Here!’ where she was one of the housemates in ‘Channel 5’ reality series ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ in January 2015, where she earned a second place.
- She was often argumentative and aggressive with other participants.
- In the year 2015, she did 2 shows for the channel ‘TLC.’
- For her show ‘My Fat Story’ she initially gained 3 stones/19 kg and later lost that weight over 6 months.
- Her other ‘TLC’ show was ‘If Katie Hopkins Ruled the World,’ which was discontinued after the first series due to low ratings.
- On a national radio station ‘LBC’ she hosted a Sunday morning talk show from April 2016.
- But on 26th May 2017, after her Twitter comment about the ‘Manchester Arena Bombing,’ wherein she stated that ‘we need a final solution,’ the radio station announced the discontinuation of her services.
- Hopkins no longer writes for Rebel Media and it appears that she was quietly dropped as a contributor around October 2018.
- She joined ‘The Sun’ as a weekly columnist from October 2013.
- She was publicized as ‘Britain’s most controversial columnist.’
- She worked with ‘The Sun’ till autumn 2015 and then joined ‘Mail Online,’ the online portal of ‘Daily mail.’
Net Worth of Katie
Katie Hopkins has a reported net worth of over £2.75 million but her exact salary has not been revealed yet. Her source of income is from her columnist career. Overall, she is satisfied with her earnings.
Marital Status, Husband, Child
- Katie is a married woman and she was to married Damian McKinney who is a former Royal Marine, in Exeter. The couple got married on September 2004. They have 2 daughters. The couple divorced in 2005 after their second daughter was born.
- After that, she met design manager Mark Cross at the Met Office. They were married in the year 2010, and the marriage was captured on camera as a part of the reality show ‘Four Weddings.’ They have a son. As of today, the couple is living a happy life without any disturbances.