Facts of Kenya Moore
|Full Name:||Kenya Moore|
|Age:||52 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||January 27, 1971|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Kenya Moore|
Kenya Moore is a multi-talented American actress, model, television host, film producer, and director who has made a name for herself in the entertainment industry. At the age of 14, she debuted in show business as a model for the Ebony Fashion Fair cosmetic collection.In 1993, she was crowned Miss Michigan USA. She went on to win Miss USA later that year, being just the second African-American woman to do so.
She went on to work as a producer and director on a number of films, including the thriller Trapped: Haitian Nights. Moore Vision Media, her own production house, produced the romantic thriller The Confidant. She is currently one of the main characters in the American reality television series The Real Housewives of Atlanta, which she has been a part of since 2012. This article will tell you more about her, her work, and her accomplishments.
Kenya Moore is well-known for
- An actress, model, producer, author, and television personality from the United States.
- Miss USA 1993 was the winner.
Who are the parents of Kenya Moore?
Kenya Moore was born in Detroit, Michigan, United States of America. Her nationality is American, and she is of African-American descent. Patricia Moore and Ronald Grant were her parents. Her maternal grandmother and aunt raised her in a caring and entertaining setting. Her siblings’ knowledge is still incomplete.
Where is Kenya Moore go for education?
Kenya graduated from Cass Technical High School in 1989 with a bachelor’s degree in business administration. She went on to Wayne State University and majored in psychology with a minor in communication.
When did Kenya Moore start to show her talent in the entertainment industry?
- Kenya started modeling at the age of 14 and was the cover girl for Ebony Man’s (EM) magazine, published by Johnson Publishing Company in Chicago, in 1992. She also became a model for the cosmetic line Ebony Fashion Fair.
- She went on to become the second African-American woman to win Miss USA, as well as representing the United States in Miss Universe 1993, where she placed sixth.
- She made her television debut in the role of Dana in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air in 1994. She also made her film debut in 1995, playing Denise in the film Waiting To Exhale.
- Cloud 9 (2006), I Know Who Killed Me (2007), Sharknado: The 4th Awakens (2016), and In The House (1999), Girlfriends (2004), The Millionaire Matchmaker (2015), and several others are among her other films.
- She also co-starred in Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Atlanta from 2012 to 2018 and again from 2019 onwards.
Kenya Moore, is she married or not?
Kenya was a married woman, as she reflected on her personal life. Marc Daly, her longtime boyfriend, is her husband. On June 10, 2017, the couple wed. They married in a private ceremony in front of close friends and relatives at a private resort in St. Lucia.
She gave birth to a girl named Brooklyn Doris Daly on November 4th, 2018. She filed for divorce from Marc Daly after two years of marriage.
When it comes to her previous relationships, she has been linked to Allen Iverson and Mike Tyson. She hasn’t been connected to any other affairs or relationships.
Kenya Moore’s net worth
Kenya has been a part of the entertainment industry since 1992, and her work as an actress and model has earned her a good amount of money and fame. Her current net worth is estimated to be $1.5 million, according to some online sources.
Her pay, however, has yet to be announced. Her other jobs, such as author and entrepreneur, also contribute to her wealth.
How tall is Kenya Moore?
Kenya is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs about 68 kilograms, according to her body measurements. Her eyes are black, and her hair is dark brown. Similarly, she wore a 42D bra size, a 12 dress size, and a 9 shoe size in the United States. Her body is also 37-25-40 inches long.