Actress, Author, Businesswoman and TV Personality
Facts of La La Anthony
|Full Name:||La La Anthony|
|Age:||41 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||June 25, 1981|
|Profession:||Actress, Author, Businesswoman and TV Personality|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of La La Anthony|
La La Anthony isn’t a newcomer to the scene; she rose to prominence as an MTV video jockey on Total Request Live in the early 2000s. She has also hosted a variety of reality television shows, including Real Chance, Flavour of Love, For the Love of Ray J, and others.
Joseph Sikora, an American actor and rapper, was the one who gave her the nickname ‘La La’ before it became permanent, almost obscuring her real name. We’ll tell you everything you need to know about La La Anthony’s bio, career, gossip, and net worth in the entertainment industry in this post.
What makes La La Anthony so well-known?
La La Anthony is an actress, author, and TV personality. Her TV show, Total Request Live, is well-known. She has also hosted TV shows such as Flavor of Love, For the Love of Ray J, and I Loved New York, both of which are VH1 reality television reunion shows. Anthony’s Instagram account has more than 8 million followers as a result of her celebrity.
Where did La La Anthony get her start?
La La Anthony was born in Brooklyn, New York, according to her biography. Her parents are of Puerto Rican descent and she was born and raised in New York City, but she has American nationality and is of American-African ethnicity.
Alani Vazquez is her real name, despite the fact that she is known as La La. In a family of four, she is the firstborn. Christian Vasquez is her younger brother, and she has two sisters, Solana and Aviana.
In terms of her studies, she graduated from Howard University with a bachelor’s degree in communications. Her zodiac sign is also cancer.
How did La La Anthony get her start as an actress?
- In terms of her professional background, Anthony began her career on the radio at the Hot 97 station. She was given the famous display Future Flavas after a brief service at the station.
- She was invited to co-host the radio program, Los Angeles’s 92.3, when she was 19 years old. The B-Syde, The Rhythm She quit the radio station in 2001 and joined the MTV family after an undefeated run on the air. She interviewed several high-profile celebrities during her tenure at MTV, including Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Will Smith, and Angelina Jolie.
- She made her film debut in 2001 with the film Two Can Play The Game. She also starred alongside Gabrielle Union and Taraji P. Henson in the 2012 film Think Like a Guy. After a year, she was cast alongside Paula Patton and Derek Luke in the film Baggage Claim.
- Anthony launched her clothing line, “5th & Mercer,” in 2013, as a limited collection exclusive to Shopbop.com, and she is still working on new designs for it.
- Anthony’s debut novel, The Love Playbook, was released on January 28, 2014, and it details how she found love and success on her own terms. The book reached # 1 on the Barnes & Noble Best Seller list and # 1 on The New York Times Best Seller list on February 7. In May 2015, Anthony’s second book, The Power Playbook, was published.
- In 2016, Anthony co-produced Danai Gurira’s Eclipsed, which premiered on Broadway. Anthony’s clothing line, La La Anthony Collection, was released online on October 4th, 2019.
Who is La La Anthony’s husband?
In terms of her personal life, La La Anthony married Carmelo Anthony, an American basketball player, on July 10, 2010, after getting engaged on Christmas Day in 2004. With 320 guests in attendance, they married at a Cipriani restaurant in New York. Kiyan Carmelo Anthony, their son, was born in July of 2007.
Their marriage was broken in April 2017, but they reconciled on January 17, 2019. When La La shared an Instagram post in January, the news of their reunion was reported.
How much money does La La Anthony have?
As a TV host, actress, movie maker, and actor, the multi-talented actress and entrepreneur has amassed enormous wealth. La La Anthony clothing line also added to her current reported net worth of $9 million. Her pay, however, has yet to be revealed.
How tall is La La Anthony?
La La Anthony is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 74 kilograms, according to her body measurements. Her eyes are hazel, and she has black hair. Similarly, she used to wear a 44C bra and a 12 dress size in the United States. Her body measurements are 38-27-40 inches, and she wears an 8.5 (US) shoe size.