Facts of Linda Cardellini
|Full Name:||Linda Cardellini|
|Age:||47 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||June 25, 1975|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Linda Cardellini|
Linda Cardellini is an American actress and voice actress, she is known for being featured in Lindsay Weir on Freaks and Geeks, Samantha Taggart on ER and Meg Rayburn on Bloodline. She as well earned an Emmy Award nomination for her portrayal of Sylvia Rosen on Mad Men. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Linda Cardellini famous for?
- An American television and film actress.
- Her roles as high school student Lindsay Weir on Freaks and Geeks, as Velma Dinkley in the live-action Scooby-Doo films, and as Samantha Taggart on ER.
Where is Linda Cardellini from?
Recalling her early life, Linda was born in Redwood City, California, United States in the year 1975. Currently, she aged 44 years old. Her mother Lorraine Hernan is a homemaker whereas her father Wayne David Cardellini is a businessman. She is the youngest among four children of her parents.
Similarly, she is of Italian, Irish, German and Scottish descent and belongs to American nationality. She grew up in a Catholic family along with her siblings.
Where is Linda Cardellini educated?
Concerning her education details, Linda graduated from nearby Mountain Views Catholic St. Francis High School in 1993 and later she moved to Los Angeles to seek roles in the TV and film.
When did Linda Cardellini begin her acting career?
- Moving towards her career, Linda began her career being featured as smart, self-aware Lindsay Weir on Freaks and Geeks from 1999 to 2000.
- During the time of the casting process, she liked the Freaks and Geeks script so much that she couldn’t audition for two other potential jobs to focus on landing the part.
- Although the show only aired for a short time, its cult grew as the series became available online and on DVD, which means Cardellini’s work is still winning new fans.
- She was then featured in a play as a more mature character when after joining the ER as a nurse and single mom Samantha Taggart in 2003. She got to remain in with the show until in 2009 finale.
- She guests arc on Mad Men as Sylvia Rosen, the downstairs neighbor, and mistress to Don Draper, and got nominated in 2013 as an Outstanding Guest Actress Emmy Award for the role.
- She had her first professional union gig was on the children’s horror series Bone Chillers in 1996. Another early job (1998-99) was a guest spot on Boy Meets World as Lauren; Cardellini’s character’s interference with the relationship of leads Cory and Topanga had fans calling her “Homewrecker!” afterward.
- She got featured on New Girl as the trouble-making older sister of Zooey Deschanel’s character Jess. From 2015 to 2017, she then appeared seen as Meg, daughter of a twisted family, on Netflix’s Bloodline.
- She was also featured in the 2008 mini-series Comanche Moon She had her first TV appearance was as a contestant on The Price Is Right. She won a fireplace on the show. She also co-starred in the hit comedy “White Chicks” alongside fellow female actress Busy Phillips.
- Her other notable movies are Scooby-Doo (2002) and its sequel Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004), and Brokeback Mountain (2005), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Green Book (2018), and Avengers: Endgame (2019). She has also starred in the drama Return (2011), earning an Independent Spirit Award for Best Female Lead nomination, the comedies Daddy’s Home (2015) and Daddy’s Home 2 (2017), and the horror film The Curse of La Llorona (2019).
Who is Linda Cardellini married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Linda is not married yet. However, she is engaged to her long-term boyfriend Steven Rodriguez. The couple met each other when she was 10 years old and in grade school.
Because of his bike tricks, she got impressed with him and had a crush on him. Since their school days, they began dating. Moreover, they were engaged in 2013 and announce to the proposal on the show, The View by showing off her diamond engagement ring.
As of now, she is living a blissful life with her partner and daughter. They are one of the loving and caring partners as well as parents. Although they are already engaged, they haven’t mentioned the plans for their wedding.
Before being in a relationship with Steven, she dated American actor, Jason Sagel. The couple dated for five years but couldn’t continue their relationship and later partner their ways.
How Much is Linda Cardellini worth?
Being an actress, Linda earns a decent amount of money and salary from her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $6 million at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Linda Cardellini?
Observing her body physics, Linda stands a height of 5 feet 3 inches and weighs around 57 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of brown eyes and dark brown hair color. She used a 36B bra size and her dress size is 8 (US). Further, her body measures around 36-26-35 inches.