Country Music Singer
Facts of Lindsay Ell
|Full Name:||Lindsay Ell|
|Age:||33 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||March 20, 1989|
|Profession:||Country Music Singer|
|Lucky Color:||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Cancer, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Lindsay Ell|
Lindsay Ell is a Canadian country music singer, songwriter, and guitarist, who earned critical praises for her hit singles like “Trippin’ On Us” and “Shut Me Up”. She is currently signed to the US record label Stoney Creek Records, which also had released her debut extended play, “Worth the Wait” on March 24, 2017.
With the release of her first full-length country album, “The Project” in August 2017, she made her way up to Billboards as it debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Country Album Sales chart.
On July 7, 2020, in an interview, Ell revealed that she has twice survived rape first when she was 13 and again when she was 21. She even noted that her song, “make you” from her new album, “heart theory” only tackles the first assault. Besides, Ell is active in social media sites with over 356k followers on her Instagram: @lindsayell and over 120k followers on her Twitter: @lindsayell.
What is Lindsay Ell Famous for?
- Famous as a country music singer.
- Known for her full-length album, “The Project”.
Where is Lindsay Ell From?
Lindsay Ell was born on March 20, 1989, in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Her birth name is Lindsay Elizabeth Ell. Her nationality is Canadian. Ell belongs to White ethnicity while Pisces is her zodiac sign.
Lindsay was born and raised in her hometown along with her brother, Shawn. She started playing the piano at six until she discovered her father’s collection of guitars scattered throughout the house. She even started songwriting at the age of 10. She attended Bishop Carroll High School where she was also a valedictorian for her class.
Later, she joined the University of Calgary to study business, and then she studied music at Berklee College of Music. Soon after she began to pursue a career in music. When she was just 15, Randy Bachman, a popular musician, discovered her and even described her as the most talented and multi-faceted artist I’ve come across in many years.
Lindsay Ell’s Career Highlights
- Lindsay Ell began her professional career with the release of her first album titled “Consider This” in 2006. It was released at Bachman’s studio on Saltspring Island and almost 11 songs of the album was co-written by herself.
- Ell toured with blues guitarist Buddy Guy in 2008.
- She moved to more acoustic sound on her another album, “Alone” that was released in 2009.
- In 2010, she permanently moved to Nashville and signed with the US-based record label, “Stoney Creek Records” at age of 21.
- Her first single titled “Trippin’ on Us” was released in December 2013, which debuted as the most added song for country music radio in both Canada and the United States.
- Ell was also selected by “The Band Perry” to open for their “We Are Pioneers World Tour” in 2013-14.
- On April 15, 2014, Lindsay made her Grand Ole Opry debut and since then she has made several appearances on the show.
- On March 24, 2017, Lindsay released her debut EP, “Worth the Wait”.
- With the release of her first full-length country album, “The Project” in August 2017, she made her way up to Billboards as it debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Country Album Sales chart.
- On January 28, 2018, Lindsay sang the Canadian National Anthem at the 2018 NHL All-Star Game.
- In March 2018, she performed at the C2C: Country to Country festival in the UK.
- In 2019, she received a Canadian Country Music Association for Interactive Artist of the Year.
- On June 26, 2020, she announced her new album titled “Heart Theory” along with its single, “Want Me Back”.
Lindsay Ell BoyFriend
Lindsay Ell was previously in relationship with Bobby Bones. Bones is an American radio and television personality, best known for hosting the nationally syndicated, “The Bobby Bones Show”, with whom she began dating in 2016. After dating for a year, the couple ended their relationship in 2017.
On January 14, 2020, Ell had an embarrassing moment as she sang “I Don’t Love You” for the first time with her ex-bf, Bones. Besides, on July 7, 2020, in an interview, Ell revealed that she was raped twice first at the age of 13 and then again at 21.
Lindsay Ell’s Net Worth
Lindsay Ell has quite good earning from his professional career as a singer. Having been in the field of music for over a decade, Ell has managed to amass a healthy fortune from her several songs and albums.
Her net worth is estimated to be around $450k.
Lindsay Ell’s Height
Lindsay Ell is a beautiful lady in her 30s. With her soothing voice and beauty, Ell has managed to win several hearts all around the country. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 6inch(1.68m) while 55kg(121 lbs). She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and blue eyes.