Marie Kondo is a Japanese organizing professional consultant and a bestselling author in Japan and in Europe
Facts of Marie Kondo
|Full Name:||Marie Kondo|
|Age:||37 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||September 09, 1985|
|Birth Place:||Tokyo, Japan|
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|When did Marie Kondo get married ? (married date):||, 2012|
|Children:||Two (Satsuki, Miko)|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Education:||Tokyo Woman's Christian University|
|Height / How tall :||4 feet 7 inches|
|Waist Size:||24 inch|
|Bra Size:||33B inch|
|Hip Size:||35 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Marie Kondo|
Marie Kondo is a Japanese organizing professional consultant and a bestselling author in Japan and in Europe. She has already written four books about organizing, and those books have collectively sold millions of copies and been translated from Japanese into other languages such as Korean, Chinese, French, German, and English. Her book The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: Okazaki, Japan Art of Decluttering and Organizing (2011) has been published in more than 30 countries. She was listed as one of Time’s “100 most influential people” in 2015.
Gossip and Rumors
- She has also been listed as one of Time Magazine’s 100 most influential people.
- Netflix’s Tidying Up With Marie Kondo Will Spark Joy in Even the Most Cynical Viewer. ‘Tidying Let’s start work on Marie Kondo’ has Twitter obsessed with cleaning. Organizing deity Marie Kondo’s new Netflix show, Tidying Plan Marie Kondo, debuted before New Year’s resolution anxiety season. Now, instead of worrying about doing Dry January, we can worry about doing Dry January and completing a taxing deep clean of our contains. Netflix released season one of its new series Tidying Up With Marie Kondo on 2nd January 2019, kicking off 2019 by having the titular household sorceress show us how to stop being such damn mishaps. Over the eight episodes, Kondo visits various American families and enables them to declutter and organize their homes using her famous KonMari method.
- Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up. (2012)
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Jap
- A tidying expert, best-selling author, and founder of KonMari Media, Inc.
- KonMari Method.
- anese Art of Decluttering and Organizing (2012)
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up (2015)
- Life-Changing Magic: A Journal: Spark Joy Every Day (2016)
Marie Kondo the life-changing manga of tidying up and spark joy books
Early Life of Marie Kondo
Marie Kondo also was known as KonMari who was born in Tokyo, Japan on 09th September 1985. She held Japanese nationality and ethnicity was unknown.
She did not reveal her parent’s details yet. Hope we will get it soon. Moving toward her education, she attended junior school. Later she joined Tokyo Woman’s Christian University and takes sociology.
The career of Marie Kondo
Marie Kondo has always been obsessed with organizing ever since she was five years old. During recess time in her primary school, she would stay behind in the classroom to tidy up the bookshelves while her classmates would be outside playing in the sun. When she became 19, she founded her organizing consulting business.
Later she runs an acclaimed consulting business in Tokyo helping clients transform their cluttered homes into spaces of serenity and inspiration. With a three-month waiting list, her KonMari Method of decluttering and organizing has become an international phenomenon. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up is a best seller in Japan, Germany, and the UK, with more than two million copies sold worldwide, and has been turned into a television drama for Japanese TV. She has been featured on more than thirty major Japanese television and radio programs and in the Sunday Times, Red magazine, You magazine, and the Times, who has deemed her “Japan’s preeminent guru of tidiness, a warrior princess in the war on clutter.”
Later, she used to uploads the videos to her YouTube Channel. As of today, she has 42,245 subscribers on her YouTube Channel and still increasing.
Net Worth of Marie Kondo
A famous author, Marie Kondo earns extremely wealth from her career. As of now, her estimated net worth may be huge. But she did not reveal her net worth and salary yet. There is no doubt in the mind of her follower that she is earning a considerable amount of salary from her present work. She is satisfied with her earning.
Personal Life of Marie Kondo
Marie Kondo likes to secret her personal rather than her professional life. She was a married woman. Her husband’s name is Takumi Kawahara. The couple shares two children. Apart from that, she did not disclose too many details on social media.
Besides, she is active in social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. She has 731K followers on Instagram, 54.2K followers on Twitter, and 324,851 followers on the Facebook page. Similarly, she has 42,245 subscribers on her YouTube Channel.
Body Measurements of Marie Kondo
Moving towards her body measurements, She has a pair of brown eyes and brown hair. Marie Kondo is a very beautiful lady with perfect body features. Apart from that, there is no information about her body measurements. With her charming smile, she attracts a lot of people towards her.