Nadya Suleman or Octomom is an American media personality. She rose to international prominence after she gave to Octuplets in 2009.
Facts of Nadya Suleman
|Full Name:||Nadya Suleman|
|Age:||47 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||July 11, 1975|
|Birth Place:||California, United States|
|Children:||fourteen(Amerah Yasmeen Solomon, Jonah Suleman, Calyssa Arielle Solomon, Aidan Soloman, Jeremiah Angel Suleman, Noah Angel Suleman, Isaiah Angel Suleman, Elijah Makai Solomon, Josiah Angel Suleman, McCai Angel Suleman, Maliah Angel Suleman, Joshua Jacob Solomon, Caleb Kai Solomon, and Nariah Angel Suleman)|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Iraqi Edward Doud Suleman|
|Mother's Name:||Lithuanian Angela Victoria Suleman|
|Education:||California State University|
|Height / How tall :||5.6 inch|
|Waist Size:||27 inch|
|Bra Size:||36 inch|
|Hip Size:||34 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Nadya Suleman|
Nadya Denise Doud-Suleman famed as Nlt, she was given a nickname “Octomom”. Her octuplets are only the second full set of octuplets to be born alive in the United States. They surpassed the previous worldwide survival rate for a complete set of octuplets set by the Chukwu octuplets in 1988. Previously, she has already given birth to 6 children, including a set of fraternal twins. She has 14 children altogether.
Best Known for
- She gave birth to Octuplets in 2009.
- She has 14 children altogether.
Early Life of Octomom
Nadya Suleman was born on 11 July 1975. She is the only child of Iraqi Edward Doud Suleman and Lithuanian Angela Victoria Suleman. Her father is a restaurant owner and a former Iraq war army veteran, whereas her mother is a schoolteacher. She was born in Fullerton, California in the United States. She holds American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
She attended Nogales High School in La Puente, California. She later attended California State University in Fullerton.
Career of Octomom
- Nadya Suleman was largely criticized by the public for her decision to give birth to octuplets, as they were concerned about her financial condition to support and raise 14 children.
- She claimed to be able to independently support her children saying she planned to return to school to complete a master’s degree in counseling.
- As she gained public attention, she appeared on many television shows. She has appeared on Ann Curry show, Dr. Phil show, The Oprah Winfrey Show, Andy Cohen’s Then & Now, and Idol Gives Back.
- She revealed in April 2009 that she signed a deal for a reality TV show in the UK.
- She signed an agreement with the Los Angeles Superior Court in July 2009 to have each of her children earn $250 a day to star in a reality show. Fox aired a two-hour special, Octo-Mom: The Incredible Unseen Footage.
- She was featured in the February 2010 Issue of Star.
- She filed for personal bankruptcy in April 2012 with $50,000 in assets and up to $1 million in debts.
- She checked herself into Chapman House Treatment Center in Los Angeles in October 2012, where she spent 28 days to overcome her anxiety, exhaustion, and stress.
- She has appeared in the music video of Cledus T. Judd’s “Honeymoon”.
- In January 2014, She faced welfare fraud by the state of California for failing to disclose nearly $30,000 in earnings. She was sentenced to 200 hours of community service and two years of probation and ordered to pay a small fine.
- She starred in the 2012 film 666 the Devil’s Child, a low-budget horror film.
- In 2012, she appeared in the adult film Octomom Home Alone, which received four AVN Award nominations and won Best Celebrity Video.
- She started working as an adult entertainer dancing in the men’s club.
- She released a single called “Sexy Party” with Adam Barta in 2012.
Personal Life of Octomom
Nadya Suleman married Marco Gutierrez in 1996. They separated n 2000 and their divorce was finalized in January 2008. In an interview, Gutierrez explained that they separated due to their failed attempts to have children.
Nadya Suleman attempts to bear children with her husband failed, which resulted in their separation. She then began IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) treatments under the supervision of Dr. Michael Kamrava in 1997, at the age of 21. She gave birth to a son in 2001. In 2002, she gave birth to a daughter. She later gave birth to a total of 6 children, including fraternal twins.
Suleman requested remaining six embryos to be transferred into her uterus at one time. In an investigation by California Medical Board, her doctor, Dr. Kamrava transferred twelve embryos into her uterus. Following the investigations, the Medical Board of California voted to revoke Kamrava’s medical license.
She gave birth to octuplets in 2009.
The name of her 14 children are: Amerah Yasmeen Solomon, Jonah Suleman, Calyssa Arielle Solomon, Aidan Soloman, Jeremiah Angel Suleman, Noah Angel Suleman, Isaiah Angel Suleman, Elijah Makai Solomon, Josiah Angel Suleman, McCai Angel Suleman, Maliah Angel Suleman, Joshua Jacob Solomon, Caleb Kai Solomon, and Nariah Angel Suleman.
Body measurements of Octomom
Nadya Suleman reportedly stands at a height of 1.68 m i.e. 5 feet and 6 inches. She has a body weight of 121 lbs i.e. 55 kg. Her body measurement is 36-27-34 inches. She wears a bra of size 36D and a shoe of size 8(US). Her dress size is 4 (US). She has dark brown eyes.