Facts of Niall Horan
|Full Name:||Niall Horan|
|Age:||30 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||September 13, 1993|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Niall Horan|
Niall Horan is an Irish musician, songwriter, and stage designer who was born Niall James Horan. He became well-known as a member of the boy band One Direction. Horan rose to fame after auditioning for the seventh series of The X Factor, a British singing reality show.
The band was founded by Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, and Harry Styles. One Direction, a world-famous boy band, was formed as a result of their efforts.
Five studio albums, six extended plays, and two video albums were released by the band. In 2016, the band went on hiatus. Horan went on to pursue a solo career after that. He released two studio albums, one live album, and two extended plays as a solo artist.
He has over 22.9 million Instagram followers and over 39 million Twitter followers.
What is Niall Horan’s claim to fame?
- One Direction’s Harry Styles is a member of the common band.
Where was Niall Horan born?
Niall Horan was born on September 13, 1993, in London, England. Niall James Horan is his given name. Mullingar, Westmeath, Ireland is where he was born. He was born in Ireland and is of Irish descent. Bobby Horan is his father, and Maura Gallagher is his mother. Greg Horan, his older brother, is his father.
Niall and his brother Greg lived with their mother for a year after their parents divorced, then moved in with their father. He went to Colaiste Mhuire and St. Kenny’s National School (Catholic boys school). Virgo is his zodiac sign. He is of White racial descent. Christianity is his religion.
At Christmas, his brother gave him a guitar. He learned how to play the guitar by watching YouTube videos. As a youth, he appeared at the Mullingar Arts Center. He also got a support spot at the Academy club in Dublin with former X Factor contestant Lloyd Daniels.
Timeline of Niall Horan’s Career
- Horan auditioned for The X Factor’s seventh season in 2010. In his audition, he performed Ne-“So Yo’s Sick.”
- At Bootcamp, Horan performed Oasis’ “Champagne Supernova.” Horan was disqualified from the competition.
- Horan was put in a group with Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik by the judges (they had also failed to advance to the next stage).
- The name One Way was coined by Harry Styles.
- One Direction eventually came in third place in the race.
- Following The X Factor, Simon Cowell’s record label, Syco, signed One Direction to a recording deal. According to reports, the deal was worth 2 million pounds.
- In February 2011, One Direction: Forever Young (Our Official X Factor Story), a book licensed by the band, was announced. The book was the best-selling book in The Sunday Times.
- Between February and April 2011, One Direction performed on The X Factor Live Tour.
- In September 2011, One Direction released their debut single, “What Makes You Beautiful.” The song reached the top of the charts in a number of countries.
- In November 2011, One Direction released their debut album, Up All Night. In March of 2012, they released their album on a global scale.
- One Direction’s debut album debuted at the top of the charts in a number of countries.
- The band became the first from the United Kingdom to make their debut album chart at number one in the United States.
- “What Makes You Beautiful” and “Got ta Be You” are two of their hit singles from their debut album.
- The Up All Night Tour was One Direction’s first headlining tour. The tickets were quickly sold out.
- In May 2012, One Direction released the tour’s DVD, Up All Night: The Live Tour.
- Dare to Dream: Life as One Direction, One Direction’s first book to be licensed in America, was released in May 2012. The book debuted at number one on The New York Times Best Seller list.
- Take Me Home, One Direction’s second album, was released in November 2012. In over 35 countries, the album debuted at number one.
- One Direction became the first boy band to have two number-one albums in the United States in the same calendar year. Since 2008, they’ve also been the first band in US chart history to have two number-one albums in the same year.
- “Live While We’re Young,” “Little Stuff,” and “Kiss You” are among the hit singles from One Direction’s second studio album.
- The Take Me Home Tour marked One Direction’s second headlining tour. They gave over 120 performances on four continents.
- One Direction: This Is Us, a 3-D documentary concert film, was released in August 2013.
- One Direction: Where We Are: Our Band, Our Story: 100 Percent Official, their third book, was published in August 2013.
- Midnight Memories, One Direction’s third studio album, was released in November 2013.
- One Way or Another (Teenage Kicks), “Best Song Ever,” and “Story of My Life” are among the album’s hit singles.
- The track “Best Song Ever” by One Direction is the band’s highest-charting single in the United States to date.
- The Where We Are Tour was launched by One Direction. The tour grossed over $290 million, making it the highest-grossing concert tour of all time and the highest-grossing tour of 2014. It is also the highest-grossing vocal group concert tour of all time.
- One Direction: Who We Are: Our Official Autobiography, their fourth book, was published in September 2014.
- One Direction: Where We Are-The Concert Film, their second concert film, was released in October 2014.
- In November 2014, One Direction released their fourth studio album, Four. In a number of countries, the album debuted at number one.
- “Steal My Girl” and “Night Changes” are two of their hit singles from their album Four.
- In February 2015, One Direction began their On The Road Again Tour.
- In November 2015, One Direction released their fifth studio album, Made in the A.M.
- “Drag Me Down,” “Perfect,” and “History” are among the hit singles from their fifth studio album.
- In a number of countries, the album reached number one. It debuted at number two on the Billboard 200 in the United States.
- In early 2016, One Direction declared an indefinite hiatus.
- In September 2016, he revealed that he had signed a solo recording deal with Capitol Records.
- In the same month, he released his first solo single, “This Town.” On the UK Singles Chart, the song reached number nine.
- In August 2017, he embarked on a worldwide tour called Flicker Sessions 2017.
- Flickr, his first solo studio album, was released in October 2017. On the Billboard 200, the album debuted at number one.
- In 2018, he embarked on the Flicker World Tour.
- In October 2019, he released the first single from his second solo studio album, “Nice to Meet Ya.”
- In March 2020, he released his second solo studio album, Heartbreak Weather.
Who is Niall Horan dating at the moment?
Niall Horan is rumored to be single and unmarried. There has been no speculation about his current relationship. He has, however, been linked to a variety of women in the past.
Among them was Hailee Steinfeld, whom he started dating in 2018. In late 2018, they allegedly called it quits. Horan keeps a low profile when it comes to his personal life.
Niall Horan’s height
Niall Horan has a height of 1.73 meters, or 5 feet and 8 inches. He weighs 161 pounds, or 73 kilograms. He has a muscular physique. He has brown hair and blue eyes. His hair is normally dyed blonde.
What is the net worth of Niall Horan?
Niall Horan makes money from his singing career. Contracts, album sales, gigs, tours, and endorsements all contribute to his earnings. As a member of the boy band One Direction, he rose to prominence. They are one of the most famous boy bands in the world. He has pursued his solo career after the band’s hiatus. His approximate net worth is $70 million.