Fergal Devitt is an Irish professional wrestler. He is signed to WWE, where he performs on the NXT brand under the ring name Finn Bálor and is the current NXT Champion in his record-tying second reign.
Facts of Finn Balor
|Full Name:||Finn Balor|
|Age:||41 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||July 25, 1981|
|Net Worth:||$2 Million|
|Married Date:||August 19, 2019|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Fintan Devitt|
|Mother's Name:||Leonie Devitt|
|Education:||St. Cronan’s School|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet and 11 inches|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Finn Balor|
You can be a big fish in a small pond, but you're only going to be competing against people at that level.
Going through secondary school in Ireland, everyone's like, 'What are you gonna do when you finish school? Go to college? Study business? Study electronics?' I was like, 'Well I kinda love wrestling, so I don't see why I should want to study anything else except wrestling.' For me, it was a no brainer.
The whole Demon character was designed for people to hate me more and to be scared of me, and it kind of backfired in the sense that people kind of like it now.
Fergal Devitt better known as Finn Balor is an Irish wrestler who is currently signed to the World Wrestling Entertainment in the SmackDown brand. Before signing with the WWE, he was already an international star by making his name through New Japan Pro wrestling. Also, he is one of the founders of the Bullet Club. Let’s know more about the wrestler through this article.
Where is Finn Balor born?
Recalling his early life, This Irish professional wrestler was born as Fergal Devitt in Bray, County Wicklow, Republic of Ireland. His father’s name is Fintan Devitt and mother’s name is Leonie Devitt. Balor seems to be a single child as there is no information about his siblings. He has an interest in wrestling from an early age.
Regarding his education, He educated from St. Cronan’s School. On discussing his education background, more details are unavailable.
When did Finn Balor pursue his career as a wrestler?
- Talking about his career, Finn debuted in 2000 at the age of 18, after training at NWA UK Hammerlock, soon winning the NWA British Commonwealth Heavyweight Championship.
- Besides that, his wrestling career started quickly, after graduating. And he began touring countries such as Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- In Nashville Tennessee on 08th October 2005, at the NWA 57th Anniversary Show, Finn defeated Dru Onyx for his second British Commonwealth title. He participated in a tournament in June 2007, for the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) called “Reclaiming the Glory”.
- Moreover, he signed a contract with New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW) in March 2006, the day after losing the British Commonwealth Championship. As well as, he made his NJPW debut against El Samurai in April 2006, using the ring name Prince Devitt. Balor and Minoru won the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship on 27 January 2008. But they lost the championship to Akira and Jushin Thunder Liger in February, before regaining the title on 21 July.
- He entered 2009 Best of the Super Juniors tournament on 30 May. He entered 2010 Best of the Super Juniors tournament on 30 May. Two weeks later, he finished second in his block with five victories, advancing to the semifinals of the tournament.
- Balor first defeated Taiji Ishimori in the semifinals on 13 June, and then Kota Ibushi in the finals to win the tournament and earn a shot at Naomichi Marufuji’s IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship.
- He signed with WWE and would join NXT on 15 May 2014. His new ring name was revealed to be Finn Bálor, on 24 September. Furthermore, at Extreme Rules, Bálor competed in a Fatal Five-Way Extreme Rules match on 4 June to determine the number one contender for Brock Lesnar’s Universal Championship against Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe, and Bray Wyatt, in which Bálor was defeated after he passed out from Joe’s Coquina Clutch.
- In the 2019 WWE Superstar Shake-up, Balor moved to Smackdown, making his debut on the 16 April edition of SmackDown Live, defeating Ali in a non-title match. Recently, he was attacked by a returning Bray Wyatt and at SummerSlam, Balor lost to The Fiend.
Is Finn Balor married or not?
Reflecting on her personal life, Finn Balor is unmarried and is in a relationship. As of now, Finn is dating charming Cathy Kelley, a ring announcer. Their romance started when he was a part of WWE. Their relationship is going well without any sign or rumors of the separation. Talking about his past relationship, there is no information about his affair.
How much net worth does Finn Balor own?
As a wrestler, Finn earns a decent amount of money and reputation from the field of the sports industry. As per online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $2 million and his salary is said to be $1 million annually.
How tall is Finn Balor?
Observing his body statistics, Finn Balor is a handsome guy with brown hair and brown eyes. Besides this, he stands a height of 5 feet 11 inches tall with the body mass of 86 kg including 47.5 inches chest, 34 inches waist, 18 inches biceps.