James Daniel Jordan is an American politician serving as the U.S. representative for Ohio's 4th congressional district since 2007.
Facts of Jim Jordan
|Full Name:||Jim Jordan|
|Age:||58 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||February 17, 1964|
|Birth Place:||Urbana, Ohio|
|Children:||Jessie Jordan, Isaac Jordan, Rachel Jordan, Benjamin Jordan|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Education:||Bachelor degree in Economics|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Jim Jordan|
The truth is, our corporate income taxes are some of the highest in the world, and frankly, in my judgment it's unpatriotic if you're not for reducing the corporate income tax. We want to make it so American companies are on a more level playing field competing with companies around the world
What I don't want to do is restrict law-abiding citizens from their Second Amendment rights, which are focused on freedom. I point out all the time. Remember, bad guys aren't stupid, they're just bad
I think it's appropriate in America for anyone to speak out and say what their reaction is to the president's State of the Union speech
James Daniel Jordan is an American politician serving as the U.S. Representative for Ohio’s 4th congressional district since 2007. He is a member of the Republican Party. He has been the ranking member of the House Oversight Committee since 2019. He is the founding member of the Freedom caucus, the farthest-right grouping within the House Republican Conference. To learn more about the politician, read below.
Who are the parents of Jim Jordon?
Recalling his early life, Jim Jordan was born in Urbana, Ohio, the US with the real name of James Daniel Jordan. He was raised in Champaign County, Ohio. His nationality is American and belongs to the White ethnicity. His birth sign is Aquarius and faith in Christianity. He was born to John Jordan and Shirley Jordan. Talking about his siblings, he has a brother named Jeff Jordan.
Regarding his education, he attended Graham High School. Later, he graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1986, obtaining his bachelor’s degree in economics. Then, he earned a master’s degree in education from the Ohio State University in Columbus, and in 2001 obtained his J.D. degree from Capital University Law School, also in Columbus.
When did Jim pursue his political career?
- Jim began his career when he was first elected to the Ohio General Assembly in Novem.
- He then won a seat in the Ohio Senate by defeating independent candidate Jack Kaffenberger by a margin of 88 percent to 12 percent in 2000.
- He defeated Kaffenberger again in 2004.
- He won the Republican primary race for the 4th Congressional district of Ohio in May 2006.
- Then, he created the Income Tax Reduction Fund, which required that any state revenue surpluses be used to lower the income tax burden on Ohioans rather than be used for further government spending.
- He was also named Watchdog of the Treasury (1996, 2000, 2004), Outstanding Legislator (2004), Outstanding Freshman Legislator (1996), Friend of the Taxpayer (1997), and Pro-Life Legislator of the Year (1998) by the United Conservatives of Ohio, the Defender of Life Award from the Ohio Right to Life Society, and the 2001 Leadership in Government Award from the Ohio Roundtable and Freedom Forum.
- He won the Republican primary for the 4th District in 2006 after 26-year incumbent Mike Oxley announced his retirement.
- He was reelected in 2008, defeating Democrat Mike Carroll 65% to 35%.
- He chaired the Republican Study Committee during the 112th Congress.
- He received a vote for Speaker on January 3, 2013, and received two votes for Speaker during the 114th Congress.
- He announced his new campaign to take the House speakership that will be vacated by the departure of Paul Ryan on 26th July 2018.
- Later, he lost his bid to be House Minority Leader to Kevin McCarthy on 14th November.
- He came under criticism from House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler on the grounds of anti-Semitic messages on Twitter while urging Nadler to resist calls for presidential impeachment in March 2019.
Who is Jim Jordon married to?
Refecting his personal life, Jordon is a married man. He was married to Polly. The exact married date is currently unavailable. together the couple shares four children. At present, the couple is living a happy life without any disturbances. The couple lives near Urbana in central Champaign County. Further, his sexual orientation is straight.
What is Jim Jordon’s net worth?
As per online sources, The net worth of Jim Jordan is estimated to have $200 Thousand as of 2019. He is making an impressive net worth from his present work. His exact salary has not been revealed yet but there is no doubt in the mind of his follower that he is earning a considerable amount of salary from his work. His primary source of earning is from his political career.
How tall is Jim Jordon?
Observing his body physics, Jim Jordan is a very handsome politician with an attractive personality and tricky mind. He has got a very sexy body with perfect height and balanced weight matching his body. He maintained his body a lot. The exact details of his body information are yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosure, we will let you know.