Table Tennis Player
Facts of Novak Djokovic
|Full Name:||Novak Djokovic|
|Age:||35 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||May 22, 1987|
|Profession:||Table Tennis Player|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Novak Djokovic|
Novak Djokovic is a Serbian professional tennis player who is currently ranked world No. 1 in men’s singles tennis by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP). He has won his first of multiple Grand Slam championships in 2008 and took over the world’s No. 1 ranking in 2011. He is coached by Marian Vajda. He won the Australian Open in 2008 and led the Serbian national team to its first Davis Cup win in 2010. In 2011, he claimed three of four Grand Slams and compiled a 43-match winning streak en route to the world’s No. 1 ranking. With his first French Open win in 2016, he became the first man since Rod Laver in 1969 to hold all four major titles at once. He has won 5 Wimbledon.
- Tennis Player
- Serbian Sportsperson
Early Life of Novak Djokovic
Novak was born on 22nd May in 1987 in Belgrade, SR Serbia, SFR Yugoslavia. His nationality is Serbian. His sun sign is Gemini. His father name is Srdjan and his mother name is Dijana. They owned the company Family Sports, which had three restaurants and a tennis academy. Djokovic’s father, uncle, and aunt were all professional skiers, and his father also excelled at soccer, but Djokovic was a tennis prodigy. His two younger brothers, Marko (born in 1991) and Djordje (born in 1995), both followed his path by pursuing professional tennis careers.
Body Features of Novak Djokovic
Novak stands 1.88 m tall and has a balanced weight of 80 Kg. His chest is of 38 in, waist of 32 in and biceps is of 13 in. His eye color is Hazel and hair color is Dark Brown.
Career of Novak Djokovic
- Novak Djokovic turned professional in 2003 by entering the ATP World Tour.
- He began 2007 by defeating Australian Chris Guccione in the final of the tournament in Adelaide, before losing in the fourth round of the Australian Open.
- He started the year, 2008 by playing the Hopman Cup.
- He started the 2009 year at the Brisbane International.
- He started his 2010 year by playing in the AAMI Classic
- Novak won ten tournaments in 2011 including Grand Slam tournament victories at the Australian Open, Wimbledon and the US Open.
- He began his season by winning the 2012 Australian Open.
- In the 2012 season, Djokovic was named the 2012 ITF World Champion in men’s singles by the International Tennis Federation.
- He began the 2013 season by defeating Murray in the final of the 2013 Australian Open to win a record third consecutive Australian Open trophy and the sixth major of his career.
- He began the 2014 year with a warmup tournament win, the 2013 Mubadala World Tennis Championship.
- He began the 2015 season at the Qatar Open in Doha, where he won his first two rounds for the loss of just 6 games, however, lost in the quarterfinals against Ivo Karlovic in three tight sets.
- He defeated Andy Murray in the final of the 2016 French Open making him the reigning champion of all four major tournaments, a historic feat the media dubbed the “Nole Slam”.
- On 3rd April 2016, he won the 2016 Miami Open for the third consecutive year.
- On 26th July 2017, he announced that he would miss the 2017 US Open and the rest of the 2017 season to fully recover from his elbow injury.
- At the 2018 Australian Open, the Serbian won in the second round against Gael Monfils and later he underwent surgery on his elbow.
- He defeated Roger Federer in the Wimbledon 2019 final to win his 5th Wimbledon title.
Affairs of Novak Djokovic
Novak is a married man with Jelena Ristic. Djokovic began dating Jelena Ristic in 2005. The couple became engaged in 2013 and wed on July 10, 2014. The couple welcomed their first child, a son named Stefan, on October 21, 2014.
Net Worth of Novak Djokovic
The net worth of this famous Tennis star is estimated to have $90 Million as of 2018.