Facts of Sierra Gates
|Full Name:||Sierra Gates|
|Age:||33 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||May 24, 1989|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Sierra Gates|
Sierra Gates is a beauty entrepreneur and television personality from the United States. Sierra’s Secrets Cosmetics is her business, which she created and owns. She became well-known after appearing in the sixth season of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. She’s been a series regular since then.
Her _glamshop_ has over 1.7 million fans.
Sierra Gates is well-known for what she does.
The Atlanta cast of Love & Hip Hop.
Where was Sierra Gates Born?
Sierra Gates was born on May 24, 1989, in Los Angeles, California. Her birthplace is in the United States, in the city of Decatur. She is a citizen of the United States.
She was born and raised in Decatur, Georgia. Gemini is her zodiac sign. She is a member of the black ethnic group.
When she became pregnant with her first child, she was still in high school. At the moment, she was just 15 years old. Her parents then ejected her from the residence.
Sierra Gates’ Work History
- She dropped out of high school and began searching for work.
- She worked as a makeup artist at the South De Kalb Mall.
- She quickly rose through the ranks of the beauty industry as an entrepreneur.
- Sierra’s Secrets Cosmetics was her first beauty collection, which she introduced in 2010.
- She promoted her business all over Atlanta.
- She has made a name for herself as a prominent beauty entrepreneur.
- She opened The Glam Shop, a beauty salon that offered a variety of services.
- She then flew throughout the United States, teaching beauty classes, including how to master brow symmetry.
- Sierra and her shop were featured in the sixth season of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta reality show.
- In season 6, she discovers that her husband, Gates, is having an affair with her assistant Moriah.
- In the seventh season, she divorces her husband and begins dating BK Brasco.
- In season 8, she had an on-again, off-again relationship with Brasco.
- Sierra joined the series’ main cast in the ninth season.
- The series’ ninth season premiered in March 2020.
- She’s also a cast member of Love & Hip Hop: New York.
- She also became a spokesperson for teen mothers and troubled teens.
- She wrote the book Behind the Glam.
Who is Sierra Gates Married to?
Sierra Gates had a husband and a child. Rodricous “Shooter” Gates, a radio host, was her husband. She ended her relationship with Gates after discovering that he had cheated on her. In 2018, the pair divorced. Paris and Mason are her two children. After that, she dated BK Brasco.
Sierra Gates’ height
Sierra Gates is 1.93 meters long, or 6 feet and 4 inches tall. Her body is curvy and voluptuous. Her body is covered with tattoos. Her eyes are hazel, and her hair is brown.
Sierra Gates’ net worth
Sierra Gates is a successful beauty entrepreneur. She owns The Glam Shop, a beauty salon. She is also a cast member of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, a reality television show. Her net worth will be revised in the near future.