Valerie Jarrett is an American businesswoman, attorney, and civic leader. Valerie Jarrett worked as the senior White House officer to the President of the U.S.
Facts of Valerie Jarrett
|Full Name:||Valerie Jarrett|
|Age:||67 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||November 14, 1956|
|Birth Place:||Shiraz, Iran|
|When did Valerie Jarrett get married ? (married date):||, 1983|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||James E. Bowman|
|Mother's Name:||Barbara T. Bowman|
|Education:||Stanford University (BA), University of Michigan (JD)|
|Height / How tall :||5.7 inch|
|Eye Color:||Light Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Valerie Jarrett|
Valerie Jarrett is an American businesswoman, attorney, and civic leader. Valerie Jarrett worked as the senior White House officer to the President of the U.S. and assistant to the president for public engagement and intergovernmental affairs in the Barack Obama administration from 2009 to 2017.
Bio, Age, Parents, Nationality
Valerie June Jarrett was born on 14 November 1956 in Shiraz, Iran. Her parent’s mother’s name is Barbara T. Bowman and her father’s name is James E. Bowman. Her age is 66 years old.
Her ideology is democrats. Her full name is Valerie June Jarrett. Her horoscope sign is Scorpio. Her nationality is American.
She completed her education at the University of Michigan Law School, Stanford University, and Northfield Mount Hermon School.
Quick Facts About Valerie Jarrett
|Date of Birth:||1956, November-14|
|Birth Name||Valerie June Bowman|
|Nick Name||Valerie Jarrett|
|Father||James E. Bowman|
|Mother||Barbara T. Bowman|
|Working For||Obama Foundation|
|Net Worth||Estimated around $13 million|
Valerie Jarrett: Career, Net Worth 2023
Valerie Jarrett’s net worth is between 3 million to 13 million dollars.
- Valerie is a senior White House officer and a Chicago lawyer as well as a businesswoman.
- Valerie was appointed as Senior Advisor and Assistant to the President for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs after Barack Obama’s victory in the presidential elections.
- Her job has been considered vague and unclear, except for the fact that she is the most influential person in the White House.
- She started off her career as a corporate and real-estate lawyer before becoming the most powerful black woman in the history of the White House.
- She is probably the most controversial figure among all the officials working under the Obama administration because of her closeness with Obama, which is why she is often regarded as a motherly figure or big sister to Obama.
- Valerie’s bonding with Obama dates back to Chicago even before he thought of a career in politics.
- This Iranian-born communist sympathizer has served as a member and headed various educational and real estate organizations, apart from chairing and co-chairing several councils related to the protection of students from sexual assault and the welfare of women and girls.
Relationship Status of Valerie Jarrett
In terms of relationship: In 1983 Jarrett wedded William Robert Jarrett, the child of Chicago Sun-Times correspondent Vernon Jarrett. Her traits change from a private to an open profession to their little girl Laura’s introduction to the world and her yearning to accomplish something that would make their girl glad.
She looks totally happy and satisfied with her married life with no complaints and divorce circumstances.
Body Measurement – Height, Weight
Valerie’s body measurement indicates her height of around 5 feet 6 inches tall and her weight is 66 kg. however, the actual measurement is not been done at the current time. Her weight also looks managed with her height.
FAQs of Valerie Jarrett
What is the weight of Valerie Jarrett?
Her weight is 66 kg.
How much is Valerie Jarrett worth?
Her net worth is 3 million to 13 million dollars.
Where is Valerie Jarrett from?
She is from Iran.