Adam Lambert was recognized as an American singer, songwriter and stage actor.
Facts of Adam Lambert
|Full Name:||Adam Lambert|
|Age:||40 years 8 months|
|Birth Date:||January 29, 1982|
|Birth Place:||Indiana, United States|
|Net Worth:||$25 M|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Eber Lambert|
|Education:||California State University|
|Height / How tall :||6.1 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Adam Lambert|
Adam Lambert was recognized as an American singer, songwriter and stage actor. Since the year 2009, he has sold out his 3 million albums and 5 million singles all over the world. He got fame and popularity in the year 2009 after he finished as runner-up on the eighth season of American Idol. Later the following year, he launched his debut album, titled as For Your Entertainment, which debuted at the number three in the top of the list on the U.S. Billboard 200.
How did Adam Lambert become famous?
- An American singer, songwriter and stage actor.
Where did Adam Lambert grow up?
Adam Lambert was born in Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S. He was born to mother Leila, a dental hygienist; and father Eber Lambert, a program manager for Novatel Wireless. His birth name is Adam Mitchel Lambert. His nationality is American and ethnicity is mixed (Norwegian and Jewish).
He has a younger brother, Neil. After his birth, his family moved to San Diego, California. When he was 9 years old, he began performing with Metropolitan Educational Theatre Network (now MET2).
He was interested in acting so a few years later, he began training more intense acting and vocal coaching, at MET2 and what was become the Broadway Bound Youth Theatre Foundation. Later he shifted to Mesa Verde Middle School and Mount Carmel High School.
He used to take part in theatre and choir, he was also one of the members of the school’s jazz band and completed in the local Air Bands competitions. He was featured in local professional productions such as Hello, Dolly!, Camelot, The Music Man, Grease, Chess and Peter Pan, at venues such as The Starlight, The Lyceum, and others.
In 2000, he graduated and attended California State University, Fullerton, but left after five weeks to Los Angeles. He dropped out of college to pursue his dream.
Did Adam Lambert win Idol?
- Adam Lambert was completely in his elements while auditioning for American Idol Season 8 in San Francisco, in 2009. By dexterously covering highly popular original tracks like “Believe”, “Rock with You”, “Some Kind of Wonderful” and “I Can’t Get No Satisfaction”, he smoothly made it to the last 13.
- In the subsequent stages of ‘American Idol’ where episodes were telecasted live across the US, he made an indelible impression on the judges by reprising hit singles of Michael Jackson, U2, Aerosmith, and Led Zeppelin.
- Lambert’s rendition of “If I Can’t Have You” was underscored by DioGuardi, one of the judges as his “most memorable performance”. His deft reprisals of the tracks “One” and “Cryin” ensured his passage to the finale.
- Adam’s immaculate rendition of three solo tracks, “Mad World”, “A Change is Gonna Come” and “No Boundaries” stirred the judges profoundly to almost declare him as the winner. Unfortunately, despite his superlative performance throughout, he lost to Kris Allen who strongly believed that Lambert equally deserved the crown.
- Adam embarked on the ‘American Idols LIVE! Tour’ in July 2009. In the same year, he bagged the ‘Teen Choice Award’ under the category of ‘Male Reality/Variety Star’ and the ‘Young Hollywood Award’ for ‘Artist of the Year’.
- Lambert partnered with a host of celebrated singers, songwriters, and producers including Linda Perry, Lady Gaga, Matthew Bellamy, Max Martin, and Rob Cavallo for his debut studio record ‘For Your Entertainment’. The album, released on 23 November 2009 opened at the 3rd position on US Billboard 200 and notched up record sales.
- ’For Your Entertainment’ received rave reviews and “Whataya Want from Me”, the album’s second single, clambered to the 10th spot on Billboard Hot 100, making it his topmost charting single.
- In June 2010, Lambert commenced on his first global musical tour titled ‘Glam Nation Tour’ and by the end of the journey, he had performed in a total of 113 shows in Europe, USA, and Asia.
- His second album, ‘Trespassing’, was launched on May 15, 2012, and was a big commercial and critical success. It debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 chart.
- Lambert debuted on the small screen by portraying Elliot “Starchild” Gilbert in the 5th season of the TV series ‘Glee’ in 2013. Forbes magazine voted Adam Lambert as the joint 3rd highest-earning ‘American Idol’ performer in 2013.
- Legacy Recordings released ‘The Very Best of Adam Lambert’ in 2014, which featured commercial recordings from ‘Glee’ and ‘American Idol’ as well as tracks from his first two studio records. Adam, together with the British rock band ‘Queen’ performed 35 shows in New Zealand, Australia, North America, Japan, and Korea in 2014.
- In 2015, QAL (Queen + Adam Lambert) entertained countless fans in a total of 26 shows staged in 11 countries in Europe, including the UK. In the 10th annual staging of the ‘Classic Rock Roll of Honor Awards’, QAL was bestowed with the ‘Band of the Year’ honor.
- In 2015, Adam Lambert became the first ex-American Idol contestant to feature as a judge on ‘American Idol’, when he covered for Keith Urban in the 14th season of the show.
- Warner Bros Records promoted, released, and distributed Lambert’s 3rd studio album, ‘The Original High’ on 21st April 2015 which debuted at the 3rd position on Billboard 200. He again went on a tour, visiting countries in Asia, Europe, and the US performing in television and radio programs.
- In May 2016, Lambert became the new face of Macy’s lifestyle brand, I.N.C. International Concepts, and a participant in its “American Icons” summer campaign. Later, In June, Lambert joined the judging panel for the eighth season of The X Factor Australia.
- Similarly, he appeared on Live with Kelly and Ryan, announcing a 10-date Las Vegas residency for Queen+Adam Lambert in September 2018, at the Park Theater at Park MGM. The new production, titled “The Crown Jewels”, was well received. Lambert changed management to Philymack.
- He appeared with James Corden on The Late Late Show on January 20, 2019, for an NFL themed episode, singing a parody of “Don’t Stop Me Now”. On February 17, he performed a well-reviewed “rocking” version of “Blue Suede Shoes” on NBC’s Elvis All-Star Tribute, a recreation of Elvis Presley’s ’68 Comeback Special.
- Further, He will be voicing a character (the villainous Emperor Maximus) and singing original songs for Playmobil: The Movie, a combination animated live-action film releasing in 2019.
How much money does Adam Lambert have?
The famous TV celebrity Adam’s net worth estimated at around $25 million. And this amount may rise in the coming future as he is a hard-working celebrity in his career. He has done many singing projects and won awards and nominations.
Who is Adam Lambert married to?
Now moving to Adam Lambert’s relationship status, Adam was in a relationship with Finnish entertainment reporter and reality TV personality Sauli Koskinen from November 2010 until April 2013, when Adam announced that they had split up amicably and expected to remain friends.
So, currently, Adam Lambert is single and searching for a perfect life partner and also focusing on his career.
Adam’s physical presentation, His height is noted to be 6 feet 1 inch with his last noted weight of 78 kg which is perfect for his height. Adam has a shoe size of 11 (US). He has black hair color and blue eye color.