Most popular as the ex of American school football trainer and previous player Jimbo Fisher.
School Teacher and Social Worker
Facts of Candi Fisher
|Full Name:||Candi Fisher|
|Birth Date:||December, 1969|
|Birth Place:||Auburn, Alabama|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Profession:||School Teacher and Social Worker|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Franklin Coogler|
|Mother's Name:||Suzanne Ballard|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Candi Fisher|
Who is Candi Fisher?
Candi Fisher is the ex-wife of Jimbo Fisher, an American football coach, and former player. Her full name is Candace Leigh Coogler. Candi Fisher is also the chairperson of the ‘Kidz1stFund,’ a non-profit dedicated to raising awareness of Fanconi Anemia.
How old is Candi Fisher? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Candi Fisher is 53 years old. Fisher was born in December 1969 in Auburn, Alabama. The zodiac sign of Candi Fisher is unknown. Her lucky color is unknown, and her lucky stone is unknown.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Even though the media is unaware of her physical measurements, including shoe and dress sizes. Her eyes are blue, and her hair is blonde.
Candi Fisher: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Candace Leigh Coogler is the daughter of Franklin Coogler and Suzanne Ballard. Dustin Cale Coogler and Franklin Craig Coogler, her two brothers, raised her. Craig died as a result of an automobile accident in 2011. She had to deal with the pain of her parent’s divorce as well. Her parents, on the other hand, remarried.
Her father is married to Pam Coogler, and her mother is married to Monty Ballard. Candi was a football lover long before she met Jimbo and decided to major in sports in high school.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Candi also holds a bachelor’s degree from Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama.
Relationship Status: Candi Fisher is single?
Candi met Jimbo for the first time at Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama. They rapidly became friends and then started dating. Candi has been a huge football enthusiast since she was a child, which some attribute to her marriage to legendary football coach Jimbo. On July 22, 1989, the pair married, and on December 10, 2015, they divorced. Trey, the older child, and Ethan, the younger, were born to the couple.
When Ethan was only 9 years old, doctors found he had Fanconi Anemia, an incurable, life-threatening blood disorder. This is a rare inherited blood disorder that causes bone marrow failure as well as an increased risk of cancer. Trey aspires to be a professional football player as well.
She is now residing in Tallahassee, Florida, where her family resided previous to Jimbo’s transfer to College Station to coach the Texas A&M team in December 2017.
Candi Fisher’s Divorce Procedure
The Fishers’ choice to end their 22-year marriage infuriated the public. Rumor has it that Candi had several extramarital affairs. Owen Long, a former tennis player, and Tylor Jacob, a former football player, were two among them. Candi was given $3.4 million in a divorce settlement and $ 4500 per month in child support as a result of her divorce on December 10, 2015.
Candi and Jimbo’s divorce proceedings exposed the names. Furthermore, there are no additional data about her present dating status. She is involved in several charitable programs and helps to raise funds for a variety of events.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Cardi B rose to prominence following her divorce from ex-husband Jimbo Fisher. While her early career is unknown, she currently serves as the chairperson of ‘Kidz1stFund.’
- It is a non-profit organization dedicated to increasing public awareness of Fanconi Anemia. Aside from that, she was a co-author on Shannon O’Neil’s novel, ‘Killer Shine.’ For the novel, she described the Fanconi Anemia sickness.
- Candi also works as a teacher in the United States. She has taught English in middle and high schools and has appeared on the covers of various magazines, including Tallahassee Woman. Fishers and their group have had a tremendous impact on promoting Fanconi Anemia awareness.
- However, their efforts have gone ignored by the wider population.
How much does Candi Fisher earn? Net worth
Candi’s specific income source is unknown, however, her net worth is estimated to be over $1 million. Her ex-husband, on the other hand, is one of the highest-paid college football coaches in the country. He receives $500,000 per year plus a supplemental income of $7 million after signing a 10-year, $75 million contract with Texas A&M.
A country club membership and the use of two luxury automobiles are also included in the deal. In addition, he had previously made a solid living as a coach. His net worth is believed to be more than $20 million as of 2019.
Jimbo paid $3.4 million in alimony and $4,500 per month in child support to his ex-wife. Candi has also not filed any personal assets, but according to certain sources, she owns a well-furnished house and cars.
Social Media Profile
She is not currently active on any social media platforms.
- 1 Who is Candi Fisher?
- 2 How old is Candi Fisher? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Candi Fisher: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Status: Candi Fisher is single?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does Candi Fisher earn? Net worth
- 9 Social Media Profile