Patrick Carl Shurmur is an American football coach who is the offensive coordinator for the Denver Broncos of the National Football League.
Facts of Pat Shurmur
|Full Name:||Pat Shurmur|
|Age:||58 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||April 14, 1965|
|Birth Place:||Dearborn, Michigan, US|
|When did Pat Shurmur get married ? (married date):||, 1990|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Education:||master's degree in financial administration|
|Height / How tall :||5.7 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Pat Shurmur|
Pat Shurmur is an American football coach and the head coach of the New York Giants of the National Football League(NFL). Shurmur was the head coach of the Cleveland Browns from 2011 to 202. Pat has also been the offensive coordinator of the St. Louis Rams, Philadelphia Eagles, and Minnesota Vikings.
- Giants head coach, Pat Shurmur and his club “New York Giants” made a 32-13 victory over the Bears on Friday night, 16th August 2019.
- Shurmur also added that his team didn’t honor most of the focal points in their victory.
Pat Shurmur’s Famous for?
- Pat Shurmur is famous as the head coach of the New York Giants of the NFL.
Pat Shurmur’s Early Life: Birth Date/ Parents?
Pat Shurmur was born on April 14, 1965, in Dearborn, Michigan, US. His birth name is Patrick Carl Shurmur. His nationality is American. His ethnicity is White with Aries as his zodiac sign.
Shurmur belongs to a football background family. He was born to Joe Shurmur(father) and Barbara Shurmur(mother). His uncle Fritz Shurmur was also an NFL coach for 24 years.
Pat attended Divine Child High School then he graduated from Michigan State University. He was also a four-year letterman for the Michigan State Spartans football team. He also did his master’s degree in financial administration.
Pat Shurmur’s Career: Coaching Career?
* Early Career
- Pat Shurmur started his career playing the guard and linebacker at Michigan State University.
- He earned ‘All-Big 10 Conference honors’ and also earned honorable mention ‘All-America honors’ in 1987.
- He was the co-captain of the 1988 Rose Bowl champion Spartans.
* Coaching Career
- Shurmur started working as tight ends and offensive line coach for Philadelphia Eagles in 1999 and eventually became their quarterbacks’ coach in 2002.
- He was hired as the offensive coordinator of the “St. Louis Rams” in 2009.
- In 2011, he was hired as the head coach of the football club “Cleveland Browns” by Mike Holmgren.
- In 2013, he joined “Philadelphia Eagles” as the offensive coordinator, working alongside the head coach Chip Kelly.
- Shurmur was named the interim head coach of the “Philadelphia Eagles” after Kelly was fired in 2015.
- He then became the new tight ends coach of the “Minnesota Vikings” on January 25, 2016.
- He was promoted to interim Offensive coordinator of the Vikings on November 2, 2016.
- He was named the NFL Assistant Coach of the Year for the 2017 season.
- Pat was hired by the “New York Giants” as their head coach to replace Ben McAdoo on January 22, 2018.
- He signed with the Kansas City Chiefs as an undrafted free agent after not being selected in the 2019 NFL Draft.
Pat Shurmur’s Personal Life: Dating/ Married?
Pat Shurmur is married to Jennifer Shurmur. Jennifer has been a proactive coach wag back in 2012.
The couple met while they were in their high school at Michigan State University. She belonged to the swimming team while Pat belonged to the football team, at Michigan State.
The couple got married in 1990. and they are blessed with four children: one son Kyle and three daughters, Allyson, Erica, and Claire. Kyle Shurmur is currently a quarterback player for Vanderbilt Commodores of Vanderbilt University.
Pat Shurmur’s Net Worth?
The head coach, Pat Shurmur has an estimated net worth of $1 million.
Shurmur has his income through his coaching career from his current club “New York Giants”.
Pat Shurmur’s Body Measurement: Height/ Weight?
The 54 aged, Pat Shurmur stands tall with a height of 5ft. 7inch.
He has a fair complexion with brown hair and brown eyes.