Willow Camille Reign Smith, also known mononymously as Willow, is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, record producer, actress and dancer.
Actress, Singer and Songwriter
Facts of Willow Smith
|Full Name:||Willow Smith|
|Age:||21 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||October 31, 2000|
|Birth Place:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Salary:||$21,518 – $207,085 US|
|Profession:||Actress, Singer and Songwriter|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||Yes|
|Father's Name:||Will Smith|
|Mother's Name:||Jada Pinkett Smith|
|Education:||Sierra Canyon School|
|Height / How tall :||5.7 inch|
|Ethnicity:||Mixed (African-American- Creole-Barbadian- Jamaican)|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Willow Smith|
Willow Smith is a famous young American actress, singer, songwriter, and dancer who is famous for her role in the movie ‘I am Legend’ which was released in 2007. She has also received Young Artist Awards in 2009 and O music awards in 2011.
What is Willow Smith famous for?
- Famous as an American actress, singer, and dancer.
- Famous as a role model for lesbians.
Recently on 25th June 2019, Willow Smith accepted that she is bisexual.
When was Willow Smith born?
Willow Smith was born on 31st October 2000 in Los Angels, California, US. Her birth name is Willow Camille Reign Smith. American is her nationality. Her ethnicity is Black. Scorpio is her zodiac sign.
She was born to Will Smith(father) and Jada Smith(mother). Her father is a famous American actor and her mother is also an actress. She has two older brothers, Jaden Smith, and Trey Smith.
Jaden is also an actor while Trey is a DJ. Adrienne Smith is her grandmother.
She was raised in her hometown, Los Angels, California. She did her schooling at the New Village Leadership Academy. At the age of 7, she debuted in the movie “I am Legend” alongside her father.
How is Willow Smith’s career?
- Willow Smith made her debut in acting through the movie, ” I Am Legend” in 2007 at the age of 7.
- She then appeared in the movie, “Kit Kittredge: An American Girl” on 2nd July 2008 for which she received the “Young Artist Award”.
- In the same year, she voiced the character of young Gloria in the movie “Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa”.
- She released her first single “Whip My Hair” in 2011. This song peaked at number 11 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- She released her next single “21st Century Girl” in the same year 2011.
- Later in the year, she collaborated with Nicky Minaj on the track “Fireball” and also won the 2011 NAACP Image Award for an outstanding new artist.
- She released her first music video “Do it like me”(Rockstar) on 1st May 2012. Then, she released music videos such as “I am Me”.
- She along with DJ Fabrega started a duo titled as “Melodic Chaotic” in the year 2013. On 6th July, she released “Summer Fling”.
- On 3rd October 2014, she and Fader released her debut EP titled “3”. She released her new single titled “F Q-C#7” on 7th May 2015.
- On 11th December 2015, she released her first album “Ardipithecus” which got a huge success.
- She released her second album “The 1st” and became popular throughout the country.
How is Willow Smith’s personal life?
The American actress, Willow Smith is not married. Her sexual orientation is Lesbian.
Recently, on 25th June 2019, she accepted that she was a bisexual. She also mentioned her support for polyamorous relationships.
What is the net worth of Willow Smith?
The American actress, Willow Smith has an estimated net worth of $4million USD in 2019. She has good earnings from her profession as a model and through her movies.
She lives a luxurious lifestyle as her father, Will Smith has a net worth of $42 million.
How tall is Willow Smith?
The 18 years aged, Willow Smith has a well-maintained body. She stands at a height of 5ft 7 inches(1.7m) and has a bodyweight of 54 kg(117 lbs).
She has a dark complexion with black hair and brown eyes. Her body measurement is 32-23-35 inches.