Amy Joanne Robach is a television presenter for ABC News. She is the co-anchor of 20/20 and the breaking news anchor/fill-in anchor for Good Morning America.
Facts of Amy Robach
|Full Name:||Amy Robach|
|Age:||50 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||February 06, 1973|
|Birth Place:||St. Joseph, Michigan, United States|
|Married Date:||February 06,2010|
|Children:||Ava McIntosh, Annie McIntosh|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Education:||University of Georgia|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Waist Size:||25 inch|
|Bra Size:||34 inch|
|Hip Size:||34 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Amy Robach|
Amy Robach is an American television presenter who is currently working for ABC News since 2012. Robach is the co-anchor of television newsmagazine “20/20” and the breaking news anchor/fill-in anchor for a morning TV show, “Good Morning America”.
Previously, Amy Robach worked as a national correspondent for NBC News, co-host of the Saturday edition of NBC’s Today, and anchor on MSNBC as well. Also, she was honored as one of the top 100 powerful Washingtonians by Regardie’s magazine.
What is Amy Robach Famous for?
- Famous as the anchor of ABC News and co-anchor of 20/20.
Bio, Age, Parents, Nationality
Amy Robach was born on February 6, 1973, in St. Joseph, Michigan, United States. Her birth name is Amy Joanne Robach. Her nationality is American. Robach belongs to White ethnicity while Aquarius is her zodiac sign.
Amy Robach grew up in three different parts of the country as she first was raised in East Lansing, Michigan after which her family moved to St. Louis, Missouri. Soon later, again they moved to Georgia where Amy attended her high school and college.
Robach attended Brookwood High School after which she graduated from the University of Georgia with high honors in Broadcast Journalism.
Besides, she was more concerned about beauty and talent as she participated in the 1995 Miss Georgia pageant finishing it in 5th place. The same year, she won the Miss Gwinnett County title. She is also a cousin of former Nashville Star contestant Matt Lindahl.
Amy Robach Career
- Amy Robach started her career working as an anchor at WTTG in Washington D.C. and then she joined MSNBC in 2003.
- She spent almost 9 years at NBC News and worked as an anchor for MSNBC for 4 years till 2007.
- Robach then worked in “Countdown” with Keith Olbermann, “Morning Joe”, “Weekday” and for NBC’s Nightly News with Brian Williams’.
- In July 2007, she was named co-anchor of Weekend Today.
- In 2008, she traveled to Beijing to cover the Olympic Games and in 2010 she exclusively interviewed Prince Harry.
- Robach moved to ABC News and worked as a correspondent on ABC’s Good Morning America in 2012.
- Later, she became the anchor of the show on March 31, 2014.
- On November 11, 2013, Robach revealed on Good Morning America(GMA) that she had been diagnosed with breast cancer. She underwent eight rounds of chemotherapy, radiation and reconstructive surgery.
- In December 2013, she hosted a two-hour primetime special “Secrets of the Castle: Beyond Downton Abbey”.
- She covered the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia and interviewed Susan Schneider, third wife of late actor Robin Williams.
- In 2015, she wrote a book titled “Better: How I Let Go of Control, Held On To Hope, and Found Joy in My Darkest Hour”, which was named as a New York Times bestseller.
- In 2018, Robach left the ABC and became the new anchor of television newsmagazine “20/20”. Robach continues working as a breaking-news anchor at GMA.
- On November 2, 2019, Project Veritas released a late August 2019 incident in which Robach was shut down by ABC to disclose her story on a billionaire convicted sex offender and accused sex trafficker, Jeffrey Epstein in 2015.
Relationship Status of Amy Robach
The beautiful lady, Amy Robach has been married twice throughout her life. Robach was first married to her husband, Tim McIntosh. McIntosh is a baseball player. The couple got married in 1996 after dating for a few years. Living together for almost 12 years, they filled an uncontested divorce in 2008. The couple together has two daughters: Ava and Analise.
In September 2009, Robach got engaged to Andrew Shue. Shue is a former Melrose Place star. Shue and Robach met for the first time at a book party in April 2008. On Robach’s 37th birthday, February 6, 2010, the couple got married at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers. Robach has three stepsons from her marriage to Andrew Shue: Nate, Aidan, and Wyatt.
Career, Net Worth-2023
Amy Robach has quite a great earnings throughout her professional career as an anchor of several shows. Robach has managed to amass millions of dollars through her work for more than 16 years on many companies and shows. Her current net worth is estimated to be around $ 1.5 million while her annual salary is around $300k.
She makes an extra fortune of the amount from her books, which helps to increase her net worth.
Body Measurement – Height, Weight
Amy Robach is a beautiful lady with a fair complexion and charming personality. Robach stands tall with a height of 5ft. 5inches while her body weighs around 54kg.
She has a well maintained slim body physique which measures 34-25-34 inches with 8(US) as her bra size, 4(US) as her dress size and 8(US) as her shoe size. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.
FAQs of Amy Robach
How old is Amy Robach?
- She is 51 years old.
How tall is Amy Robach?
- She has a height of 5 feet 5 inches.
How much is Amy Robach’s net worth?
- Her estimated net wroth is around $ 1.5 million.